over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"coaches" should be paying top competitors, not the other way around

Shit

If Borrenson was his gear coach, I guess that could possibly call into question Dorian’s max dose of tren being less than 200mg a week

Lol.. not that I ever believed such a thing
you have to be a kid to believe it - these doses are as real as santa

Another one of my haters ..

Your question isn't serious

Never have I implied that I thought top competitors would be willing or able to be persuaded to hire as their "coach" someone that's never coached or competed before...

In fact my argument has been quite the opposite..
Of course my question isn’t serious, I just like reminding people of the dumb stuff you say.

Your argument sucks because you don’t have any understanding/experience of how this actually works.

One client in the Olympia also does not set you up for life, even if they place well. Derek Lunsford and James Brown for example.

you're wrong - paul borresen was his gear couch at the beginning and he collaborated a bit with Mike Mentzer when it comes to training
“Gear coach” in 80’s and 90’s? Oh ok. Also, Coaching and collaboration mean two different things. You know that don’t you?

“Gear coach” in 80’s and 90’s? Oh ok. Also, Coaching and collaboration mean two different things. You know that don’t you?
I don't understand what you mean 🤷🏼 but I meant that dorian also worked with someone - everyone needs to get the basics of knowledge from someone and there used to be no internet

I don't understand what you mean 🤷🏼 but I meant that dorian also worked with someone - everyone needs to get the basics of knowledge from someone and there used to be no internet
*learned something from someone.

Totally different than paying someone to guide them. He never had a gear coach.

Also, Mentzer found out the DY used alot of the principles he used and wanted Dorian to be his poster boy. DY never went to Mentzer for help - he was already Mr. O.

you're wrong - paul borresen was his gear couch at the beginning and he collaborated a bit with Mike Mentzer when it comes to training

Actually luki, Dorian said that wasn't true. If he had questions about anything, he talked to Kerry Kayes.

Paul Borresen was not an honest person. Too bad Trevor Smith, RIP, isn't around to add to this. I was at the Paul Borresen seminar in...I believe, '98, in Culver City, CA. It was the same weekend as the USA. The seminar started late because he was in such bad withdrawal once he arrived. Somebody got him the opiates/drugs he needed and the seminar commenced. Trevor was affiliated with him at that time and later told me the real story. At the time they were saying it was delayed due to Borresens back pain.

It was said on this forum that at the beginning Matt hired a bunch of top coaches at the same time to get the basic templates for himself. Basicall in a dishonest way.

It's been like this for a long time. Look at the coaches/coaching groups forming around Victor Black, ripping him off verbatim lol. Victor says there's nothing unknown in bodybuilding, what we now know we've known for 30 years. Jewett's University package costs like 2K? but Victor says you can have 100% of it from him for 50 bucks.

Some say this or that coach is great but others like Lee Priest said Hany was a dumbass, supposedly seeing drug effects in Lee but Lee hadn't even taken the drugs. I think Hany is the number 1 ranked coach right now, no?

Palumbo said all a coach can do is start off a client with a generic template. He delegated the coaching/emailing to others. And the baseline diet basically applied to everyone almost regardless of body weight even.

So I don't know, coaching is serving some purpose but at the same time it's kinda ridiculous too.

It was said on this forum that at the beginning Matt hired a bunch of top coaches at the same time to get the basic templates for himself. Basicall in a dishonest way.

It's been like this for a long time. Look at the coaches/coaching groups forming around Victor Black, ripping him off verbatim lol. Victor says there's nothing unknown in bodybuilding, what we now know we've known for 30 years. Jewett's University package costs like 2K? but Victor says you can have 100% of it from him for 50 bucks.

Some say this or that coach is great but others like Lee Priest said Hany was a dumbass, supposedly seeing drug effects in Lee but Lee hadn't even taken the drugs. I think Hany is the number 1 ranked coach right now, no?

Palumbo said all a coach can do is start off a client with a generic template. He delegated the coaching/emailing to others. And the baseline diet basically applied to everyone almost regardless of body weight even.

So I don't know, coaching is serving some purpose but at the same time it's kinda ridiculous too.
Hadn’t heard that about Matt but I have heard that about AJ Sims. he has now surpassed all those guys whose coaching he purchased in client transformations and accomplishments (Matt Porter, Tony Friedrich and Phil Viz). Getting a template or purchasing coaching from someone for 12 weeks does nothing for your actual skill as a coach. You have to be able to apply your knowledge and make changes based on how a client is progressing. The template just helps you set up a program.

Lee Priest has long been biased against coaches. Coincidentally, while he has an amazing physique and genetics, he never made any improvements during his pro career and only came in shape 2-3 times (if that). Maybe he would have benefited from a coach.

Hadn’t heard that about Matt but I have heard that about AJ Sims. he has now surpassed all those guys whose coaching he purchased in client transformations and accomplishments (Matt Porter, Tony Friedrich and Phil Viz). Getting a template or purchasing coaching from someone for 12 weeks does nothing for your actual skill as a coach. You have to be able to apply your knowledge and make changes based on how a client is progressing. The template just helps you set up a program.

Lee Priest has long been biased against coaches. Coincidentally, while he has an amazing physique and genetics, he never made any improvements during his pro career and only came in shape 2-3 times (if that). Maybe he would have benefited from a coach.
Interesting take. I noticed pretty steady improvement in Lee’s physique. But what do I know? I’m just some guy and he will always be Lee Priest. Btw, who are you? Lol. Guess at the end of the day it really doesn’t matter does it?

Interesting take. I noticed pretty steady improvement in Lee’s physique. But what do I know? I’m just some guy and he will always be Lee Priest. Btw, who are you? Lol. Guess at the end of the day it really doesn’t matter does it?
I took a spin through your posts…you’ve never posted a pic in your decade here and have narrow shoulders and chicken legs.

Move along, I am not here to converse with people like you 😂🤣

Tldr;
OP thinks if you are well known people should give you everything for free since you’re popular and therefore your acquaintances will become popular and your help is useless.

Sounds like the guy on the road who never uses his blinker.
I mean people should know he’s merging since you can clearly see he’s already cutting you off and you know how to drive yourself right?

That about sum it up?

I'm just quoting what Dorian said about himself

Tldr;
OP thinks if you are well known people should give you everything for free since you’re popular and therefore your acquaintances will become popular and your help is useless.

Sounds like the guy on the road who never uses his blinker.
I mean people should know he’s merging since you can clearly see he’s already cutting you off and you know how to drive yourself right?

That about sum it up?
Nah

There is a reason why supplement companies pay big dollars to associate themselves with these athletes

Their image and likeness is worth big $$$

A smart competitor would find a way to monetize this with regard to coaching as well

$10k would be a no brainier investment if a top guy would accept that amount to post up on social that you are his trainer

You'd make that money back threefold within a month or two and then every month after

Because I was using massive doses of GH

what's interesting ?

Have never received government subsidized GH, nor GH prescribed by a doctor, nor have I ever used HG GH, or even had it in my possession..
are you on meth right now or just don’t remember saying this

If everyone with a few years experience could do it well. They would.
If there wasn't a demand, it wouldn't exist.
If bodybuilders were the most psychologically sound during the process, perhaps more would do it themselves.
If bodybuilders could, would and cared to pay more attention to detail then perhaps the demand would be lower.

I see your point. I think it's generally valid and precisely false
Scrolled down to the first comment making sense first they are paid based on performance so they get what they earn second take Derek, DEREK WAS DOING SHIT UNTIL HANY TOOK OVER, so no Hany isn’t having much or any knowledge you or I don’t but he’s a great COACH he’s invested and he has leadership im a coach when I prep I have a posing coach and another guy at my level who I prep prep me. You will always fall short of your best at higher levels bc you feel your fatigue you get head fucked you over train bc you don’t see it’s working or under bc you’re not seeing your flaws. There are lots way more bad than good but you get a really invested good passionate coach it’s life changing not every coach can work with every athlete, I interview my competitors before taking money bc if it’s not there I don’t want to just take money and argue with someone. Most NFL QBs can call plays very well but there’s a reason why pretty much every team has the HC or OC doing it and it’s the same for us emotional objectivity and experience

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws