over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coaches/Trainers

Jrock37

Registered
Can you guys recommend someone who can help me get my diet/training routine a tune up? About to turn 39 and want to look my best ever at 40. Stats are 6' 230lbs roughly 20-25% BF. Need to regain motivation. Guess I work to damn much. Thanks

Can you guys recommend someone who can help me get my diet/training routine a tune up? About to turn 39 and want to look my best ever at 40. Stats are 6' 230lbs roughly 20-25% BF. Need to regain motivation. Guess I work to damn much. Thanks

check out the search function ...

John Meadows (gotta wait tho), or Shelby for starters. Tons of other great guys too.

I suggest doing your research, and finding out what is important to you, and what you're willing to pay.

This has been answered a few times - as mentioned Search should bring up some pretty epic threads, I recall a 20 pager or more

That's not a horrible starting point. If you are just trying to get fitter and healthier you just have to commit and do it

Thanks for the replies. I will search. Tried just looking through the forums but I guess I didn't look hard enough. Sometimes I find referrals to be better. Not so much worried about the money aspect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Meadows (gotta wait tho), or Shelby for starters. Tons of other great guys too.

I suggest doing your research, and finding out what is important to you, and what you're willing to pay.

This advice.

Ton

I have worked with both John Meadows (Mountaindog) and Shelby Starnes (Shelby) and both produce amazing results. John is geared SLIGHTLY, toward more bodybuilding but works with the regular joe as well. Shelby does both but works really good with with average gym rats. Both are great!!!

Both John and Shelby will work around your flaws;)

I've been looking for a coach as well, for a show next year.

A lot of guys really know their stuff. Don't forget to get some feedback on how important you are to their daily lives. Some may respond in a fashion that would make you think you are their only client...others, well, not so much. I work with a great guy, but I am not prepping for a show, so I can tolerate the 48-72 hr response times on occasion. If I was prepping for a show...that wouldn't fly.

try not to select someone that once hired - doesn't remember or bother to look at their previous emails And they end up emailing you back with attitude - because they are douches and in addition talk to you like you didn't pay them and they don't work for you !

or someone who doesn't help you indirectly or directly with your meal plan
Instead they say some bull like - we are teaching you how to do it by telling you the % but not the foods - not even a recommended food list

then when you try to proRate a chargeback - they tell the credit card company that your Product wasn't returned Lmao

I got my money back anyway

No one mentioned in this thread is that person - At this point

try not to select someone that once hired - doesn't remember or bother to look at their previous emails And they end up emailing you back with attitude - because they are douches and in addition talk to you like you didn't pay them and they don't work for you !

or someone who doesn't help you indirectly or directly with your meal plan
Instead they say some bull like - we are teaching you how to do it by telling you the % but not the foods - not even a recommended food list

then when you try to proRate a chargeback - they tell the credit card company that your Product wasn't returned Lmao

I got my money back anyway

No one mentioned in this thread is that person - At this point

I went thru the same thing, but did not ask for money back.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws