over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coaches

Ive seen some of his 10K calorie days....shit is crazy...How he can get lean like he does is baffling

He did a pre-Olympia interview with Dave Palumbo and said he actually cut back on all that in the last 2-3 years, that his appetite wasn't what it once was.

We'll see how it works for him going all out on weekends again.

Opinions on these 3 coaches and experiences

1.) Patrick Tuor
2.) Matt Jansen
3.) AJ Sims

Has Anyone worked with any of them and if so what was your experience? Or do you know someone who has?
How are their diet/food protocols, heavy or moderate protocols, and do they offer any training advice, or just Diet/Drug Protocols?

I’m 5’5 205lbs currently...looking for a great coach for offseason and to guide me into USAs 2020 Vegas!
Only interested in those 3 and as of now leaning towards Patrick or AJ!

1.) Patrick Tuor
2.) Matt Jansen
3.) AJ Sims

Has Anyone worked with any of them and if so what was your experience? Or do you know someone who has?
How are their diet/food protocols, heavy or moderate protocols, and do they offer any training advice, or just Diet/Drug Protocols?

I’m 5’5 205lbs currently...looking for a great coach for offseason and to guide me into USAs 2020 Vegas!

Aj is $4500 a year

Coaching options

1.) Patrick Tuor $3900 year
2.) Matt Jansen $4200 year
3.) AJ Sims $4100 year

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

All the no carb nonsense messed him.
You can’t do zero carbs then wait until the day before your show to carb up.
It takes a minimum of 72 hours to replenish depleted glycogen stores.
Pinkton felt he looked like shit. He has a fast metabolism. No carb diets don’t work on guys like him. You lose more muscle than fat.
Sone coaches think because no carbs works on naturally fat bodies that it’ll work on everyone. Pinkton needs a good amount of carbs to drop body fat and stay full looking. I’m the same way.

He is real happy with Chad Nichols so far. He said he’s putting on weight nicely.
I think Bleu was a great off season trainer for Pinkton.
Bostin was much better for precontest.
Chad has worked with the best so we’ll see how things go precontest.
I personally think he should use Chris Aceto precontest. My old friend PD Devers relied on Aceto for years. He told me Chris did everything for him so he didn’t have to think. He said Chris had his body down pact.
Plus, the condition Rhoden brought last year was the best I’ve ever seen at The Mr. Olympia. Aceto is the best!

Was that Bostin Lloyd he used pre contest?

1.) Patrick Tuor $3900 year
2.) Matt Jansen $4200 year
3.) AJ Sims $4100 year

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

If you have the cash AJ Sims or bust.

If you have the cash AJ Sims or bust.

Can you elaborate as to why?

His cycles seem overly "aggressive". With the amount of orals he recommends I don't think he could really be that conscious about how clients health.

Can you elaborate as to why?

His cycles seem overly "aggressive". With the amount of orals he recommends I don't think he could really be that conscious about how clients health.

Can you give an example, curious on how aggressive.

Can you give an example, curious on how aggressive.

Here ya go. The bottom in the right column is cut off but I think it was 2.5 Femara ED

Attachments

• Cycle- AJ Sims .jpg
    Cycle- AJ Sims .jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 265
Here ya go. The bottom in the right column is cut off but I think it was 2.5 Femara ED

Other than the last 4 weeks, thats not a whole lot of orals and even then, thats pretty standard for the last 4 weeks of contest prep. I wouldn't even call that semi-aggressive compared to the stuff i've seen on some of my good friends protocols from top level coaches.

Where did you get this?

Alot of tren and alot of gear if you ask me... it reminds me of a Rich Piana cycle. Changes gear every 4 weeks

The concept of changing gear every 4 weeks has been around for quite some time now. Definitely before youtube. I guess it was made popular by Rich but I didn't know he talked about it. A good amount of coaches will change the esters every 4-6 weeks and some wait till 8.

Other than the last 4 weeks, thats not a whole lot of orals and even then, thats pretty standard for the last 4 weeks of contest prep. I wouldn't even call that semi-aggressive compared to the stuff i've seen on some of my good friends protocols from top level coaches.

What is your friends protocols?

I don't understand why you would be changing a long ester in 4 weeks. Maybe it's so your body doesn't get used to the same compound??

Crazy this is an era when 2-3g of injectables alone is not considered semi-aggressive

Out of respect for coaches, I wont be posting anyones protocols on an open forum and frankly nor should the other guy have done so.

Im not saying I do doses like this, i'm only 210lbs. But depending on someones size and past use, thats not "aggressive" by any means. I mean look at it, 12 weeks out hes got him on 700 EQ and 700 Tren E with 875 test. You guys must have read enough threads on here to know thats not that crazy?

I will say however, if a coach recommended that cycle to me at my size and past use, i'd fire him. My statements might seem a bit hypocritical but what im trying to say is that i've seen shit like this for open BBers whose size and usage warrant cycles like this and even more. Hell, I've seen a Mens physique IFBB pro's cycle where he was on 2500mg test.

I would not call 200mg Winstrol a DAY the last 4 weeks "pretty standard" :rolleyes:

IMO the entire 16 week plan would crush anyones lipids. Yes, I get competing isn't healthy but until the last 4-6 weeks there really no reason to have all of these compounds in there that fuck up cholesterol.

First 4 weeks: Anadrol, Arimidex= crushed cholesterol
2nd 4 weeks: Tren E, Anavar, Arimidex, Letro= crushed cholesterol
3rd 4 weeks: Primo, Tren A, Winny, Arimidex, Letro= crushed lipids
Last 4 weeks: Tren A, Halo, Winstrol, Anavar, Arimidex, Letro= crushed lipids

Last edited:
Out of respect for coaches, I wont be posting anyones protocols on an open forum and frankly nor should the other guy have done so.

It was posted in the Gear'd Up group with 8,000+ members a few years ago so I wouldn't really call it any secret. Most in the industry know that AJ is very aggressive with his protocols- that's really no secret either.

It was posted in the Gear'd Up group with 8,000+ members a few years ago so I wouldn't really call it any secret. Most in the industry know that AJ is very aggressive with his protocols- that's really no secret either.

I was referring to the guy who's screen shot you posted. I wasn't necessarily saying you did anything wrong by posting it just simply stating that it shouldn't have been posted in the first place.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws