over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coaches

I would not call 200mg Winstrol a DAY the last 4 weeks "pretty standard" :rolleyes:

IMO the entire 16 week plan would crush anyones lipids. Yes, I get competing isn't healthy but until the last 4-6 weeks there really no reason to have all of these compounds in there that fuck up cholesterol.

First 4 weeks: Anadrol, Arimidex= crushed cholesterol
2nd 4 weeks: Tren E, Anavar, Arimidex, Letro= crushed cholesterol
3rd 4 weeks: Primo, Tren A, Winny, Arimidex, Letro= crushed lipids
Last 4 weeks: Tren A, Halo, Winstrol, Anavar, Arimidex, Letro= crushed lipids

When I said "pretty standard" I was referring to the cocktail of var, winny, halo and proviron. I agree the winny dose is high but if you think that combo of orals pre contest (minus maybe proviron depending on coach) isn't standard, you must not have ever stepped on a stage.

The letro is added too early but other than that, I could pull up plans from 3-4 different coaches and other than the dosages and juggling of compounds, they'll look fairly similar. The only real beef with that plan are the dosages and without knowing the users past usage history and muscular size, you can't just make a blanket statement.

Sounds like you have some personal beef with this coach?

Honestly, a lot of that is pretty standard. I have seen some whacky doses leading up to a show, and 200mg of winny isn't unheard of. It's not something I would personally advocate or run myself, especially since the difference isn't in possibly winning the Olympia or not but in an amateur show at the regional or national level. Unless one aspires to make a living out of bodybuilding, it may not be the wisest choice. Everyone is different in their wants, needs, and values, so it is up to their discretion to make these decisions :headbang:

People hate because he's successful. If his clients were placing like shit nobody would say anything.

I've never seen him say anything about anyone. Looks like he worries about himself and his clients and does work.

I personally hired Dom Cardone and couldn't be fucking happier. 10/10

Aggressive protocols get aggressive results hyper responders are few and far between. Beyond the protocol have you seen his guys? Just look at his feed. This guys level of bodybuilding expertise is next fucking level. Bodybuilding pedigree moved to Vegas as a teen ager and trained with cutler. His conditioning on his nationals run was absolutely insane. Do more research than asking questions and look at his old posts the dude knows nutrient timing and partitioning very very well. No matter what anyone says about anything his super saturation days work very well. He will even then you inside out if you’re natty CHECK HIS FEED

Aggressive protocols get aggressive results hyper responders are few and far between. Beyond the protocol have you seen his guys? Just look at his feed. This guys level of bodybuilding expertise is next fucking level. Bodybuilding pedigree moved to Vegas as a teen ager and trained with cutler. His conditioning on his nationals run was absolutely insane. Do more research than asking questions and look at his old posts the dude knows nutrient timing and partitioning very very well. No matter what anyone says about anything his super saturation days work very well. He will even then you inside out if you’re natty CHECK HIS FEED

Do you know what made AJ pull back from his own bodybuilding career? Health? Focus on business/coaching?

Yesterday on a live feed on ig, he said he had to listen to his body. Stopped at 25, so I assume health

Wow. That's impressive insight from a 25yr old that seemed to be a prodigy. Good for him.

Did somebody say AJ used to post here?

Off of thread topic butnon discussion topic I truly think f the the things that makes pros pros is their bodies respond to the distress that pushes hard drugs comes with. Not how their body’s respond to the drugs, we already have generally accepted that as a massive pillar of pro greatness, but how do they rebound from hard cycles? Do they get crazy cortisol spikes? Can they get enough sleep in despite high doses of tren? Etc. The minutia of how they respond to drugs in regards to everything but their physique I guess is what I’m referring to

Off of thread topic butnon discussion topic I truly think f the the things that makes pros pros is their bodies respond to the distress that pushes hard drugs comes with. Not how their body’s respond to the drugs, we already have generally accepted that as a massive pillar of pro greatness, but how do they rebound from hard cycles? Do they get crazy cortisol spikes? Can they get enough sleep in despite high doses of tren? Etc. The minutia of how they respond to drugs in regards to everything but their physique I guess is what I’m referring to

does it matter? just keep working out..if your burnt out then you slow the tempo of everything

there isn't a perfect system...why? because everyone is different

Pick one of the three. That’s tough lol. From all I’ve read, these 3 seem to be right at the top

1. AJ sims
2. Jason Theobald
3. Bleu Taylor

Well we are having a discussion on how hard certain coaches push certain drugs and the results their clients have in pro shows, so I think it actually is applicable.

Keep burning yourself out bud, but real coaches know when to throttle back just as well as when to throttle down. If you're always hitting the gas all you'll ever do is look flat.

does it matter? just keep working out..if your burnt out then you slow the tempo of everything

there isn't a perfect system...why? because everyone is different

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner