over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coca-Cola marketing mini can as a healthy snack

Couple years ago I was in Oklahoma and heard an ad on the radio that chewing tobacco was a better alternative to smoking.....it's amazing what big corporations can get away with

This is propaganda at its finest. Most people don't have logical thinking skills so they will believe anything they are told.

Since you are getting less of it with these mini servings it is technically healthier than the standard sizes, although it is certainly not healthy.

When I first started working out my pre/post/wo meal was a pepsi and a pack of cheese nabs. :)

so obviously it had it's uses! :)

Very rarely these days but sometimes if I am really craving something junkie and have destroyed myself in a work out I will have a sweet snack after my shake..like a small serving of ice cream or a twinkie, which means a box can last a year or more and most of the time get thrown out.

I have stopped diet sodas but - the smaller ones do provide a level of comfort that you are only consuming a little bit of the evil elixir!

As we know anything in moderation is ok, too many times we see kids drinking powerades and gatorades while sitting there playing their gaming system all day - thinking it's a healthy drink.

Last edited:
coke is healthy...there $1 to $1.75 water are. God marketing that is still amazing to me. The fact that water cost more than soda.

There is a reason that sometimes government steps in because things like this happens to the point that it is getting out of hand.

Anything with high fructose corn syrup is not a healthy snack! It's like getting the car keys to a fat ass

As we know anything in moderation is ok, too many times we see kids drinking powerades and gatorades while sitting there playing their gaming system all day - thinking it's a healthy drink.

cant tell you how many times I see fatties in the grocery store with containers of Gatorade in their carts.

..buh....but it's a sports drink!

I like Coke Zero, Regular Coke just tastes too sweet to me. I also only drink 1 about EOD. I make sure I drink plenty of water.

Coke is a healthy snack: How company pays to get out that message

Wow.

Kinda reminded me of the days of when smokes were promoted as "healthy"

http://www.buzzfeed.com/copyranter/healthy-cigarette-ads#.feR91r678

Coke will pull it off, and make money doing it since the smaller portion/can size is 3 times as expensive per ounce.

That's what these companies do. They target kids and make these toxic sugary substances part of their diets. My outlook on the food industry is so fucked after I watched Fed Up.

I think its a win-win. People complained about the large serving sizes and associated calories. Market forces worked, and a small but profitable package has been hugely successful. Old people and girls love that package size particularly.

I suppose it's a good thing in a way if people drink less of it because of it, but 1 line of coke is less damaging than 3, dose that mean it's healthy?

I suppose it's a good thing in a way if people drink less of it because of it, but 1 line of coke is less damaging than 3, dose that mean it's healthy?

Only if its the diet Coke

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner