over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coconut Flour

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone try this yet. Figure you can bread fish with it to make taste better without the added carbs and you also get some extra fiber. I know some who put in protein shakes as well.

Serving size: 2 tbsp (14g)

Amount Per Serving
Calories 60
Calories from Fat 15
Calories from Saturated Fat
Total Fat 1.5g
Saturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrate 10g
Dietary Fiber 6g
Sugars 0g

Protein 2g

Where do you get yours from? Sounds interesting - any flavor to it?

Where do you get yours from? Sounds interesting - any flavor to it?

I bought mine at Whole Foods. Didn't try it yet. Going to this week since I started low carb again. Its suppose not really have a coconut taste. I seen other brands on the net with 10carbs and 9 being fiber. A lot of low carb recipes I came across are using coconut flour and almond meal as flour substitutes.

I have been lurking the boards over the years. I have seen this board grow and maintain the up most in standards. Just the other day i see new advertising, so i decide to check it out.
Now, can anyone from the old school please answer me this... why is it ok NOW to advertise narctoics and addictive drugs here?
The owner and mods of this board have not even allowed open discussion of such products yet now, i see xanax, and valium, and ambien, and pain meds being advertised and are paying the owner to do so.
Being from the older members of these boards i remember the number one rule was to not bring "heat" to this board by selling rec drugs.
Yet the owner now decides we are not as important as another dollar?

Please, fill me in as to why this is now being allowed? Im amazed at the hypocrisy that is taking place in the name of the all mighty dollare vs our freedom.

Diego D.

dude, its a web page, dont order from pages that have those things on them if you are worried about that. heat will go to the web page if they are in any country that cares...but chances are they are somewhere where it doesnt matter

sounds good, I never heard of coconut flour..I wonder how it would taste as a panckage?..with protein of course...

Have you tried it that way?

I have used Coconut Flour before as it is Fine and Soft Flour. I used to make Protein Smoothies with Coconut flour and it taste great, 1 Scoop of coconut flour, fresh or frozen fruit, raw honey, coconut oil,and raw milk and Protein Powder. Also I add flaxseed and blend.
If you using it for baking etc, Coconut flour hasn't got any gluten so the eggs act as gluten.
Coconut Flour is ideal for baking. It has fewer digestible (net) carbs than other flours, and it even has fewer digestible carbs than some vegetables! Coconut Flour is gluten-free and hypoallergenic. With as much protein as wheat flour, coconut flour has none of the specific protein in wheat called "gluten". This is an advantage for a growing percentage of the population who have allergies to gluten or a wheat sensitivity. Coconut Flour consists of the highest percentage of dietary fiber( 58%) found in any flour. Wheat bran has only is 27% fiber.

I believe Virgin coconut oil is one of the smartest oils you can eat. Rich in lauric acid, coconut oil contains NO trans fat, strengthens your immune system and boosts your metabolism!

More info on Coconut Flour

Organic Coconut Flour - Tropical Traditions

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws