over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coconut oil - fat burner

Where do yall buy your coconut oil?

You can purchase a lot of high quality products (in regards to coconut) at Wilderness Family Naturals... found here..

Certified Organic Products, Virgin Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Raw Foods & More » Wilderness Family Naturals

I absolutely am obsessed with virgin coconut oil after mountain dog got me started on it. We kept it in the entire time during prep... it only HELPED me lose bodyfat. For some reason, after eating a meal containing this oil.. I always get a bit vascular.. really interesting stuff. Oh, and I buy mine locally from Kroger too. They have a brand called Spectrum Organic Pressed Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, good shit;)

coconut oil dosage for female leaning out

how much would you suggest of the coconut oil per day for a female wanting to lean out?

since coconut oil is saturated fat it is solid around room temp and cooler. if a bit warmer than room temp itll start to melt and be watery. perfectly normal.... i love it in my oatmeal with half a banana, splenda and some cinnamon as a cheat meal when dieting.

I do something similar to this. I use brown sugar, salt, cinnamon coconut oil. But as a cheat? Come on you can do something more fun than that.:)

I've been cooking with it for a few months now, and in the last 2 weeks I've been adding it to my shake, and this week, along with the shake and cooking, I spoon down a mouthful in the morning....gotta say...there is something to be said about the energy release...I feel better.

I've been cooking with it for a few months now, and in the last 2 weeks I've been adding it to my shake, and this week, along with the shake and cooking, I spoon down a mouthful in the morning....gotta say...there is something to be said about the energy release...I feel better.

perhaps more proof that this reduced saturated fat craze is not all it is cracked up to be?

you will not find the coconut oil that you want at WALMART. instead theres is processed garbage and it has no taste which means its not virgin

go to quality grocery store they should likely have it.. or a natural foods store.. GNC has some even.

i had some today in my oatmeal. this was my recipe it was pretty good:
1 cup - Instant oats
1 3/4 cup - Boiling water
1 scoop - Chocolate NOW whey isolate
1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil
1 teaspoon brown sugar

the coconut oil helped make it taste great, i love the stuff..

Also it goes great with NOW foods gluten free -WHEY to Good whey brownies. just replace the veg oil with coconut !

Buying it

Where do yall buy your coconut oil?

You can buy it at shoprite, traders joe, amazon, partmark, k mark almost any where or go to any organic local food shop....

It's been a while, but I remember reading about how in the 40's farmers tried to use coconut oil to fatten up their cows. Just the opposite happened, they got alot leaner..I always that was a cool story...

Coconut Oil

JM

I just read this article. Thanks for sharing.

Long ago a pro BB told me to mix 1 can of coconut milk, with 40 grams whey and 2 cups of pineapple juice. It was for most WO. It made me big and not fat! He told me it was MCT so it should raise my BT and is hard for the body to store it as fat.

late on finding out about the benefits of this oil but is it better to stick with the virgin coconut oil or is straight mct oil just as good or maybe a better choice?

you will not find the coconut oil that you want at WALMART. instead theres is processed garbage and it has no taste which means its not virgin

go to quality grocery store they should likely have it.. or a natural foods store.. GNC has some even.

Spectrum brand. Got the virgin last time which was 10bucks and to me is exactly the same stuff as the kind that cost 20 at Whole Foods. This time I got regular for hight heat. This kind is only 5bucks. I still cant tell a difference.

it's a great thing to use for overall health and fat loss. i cook with it all the time.

Coconut Oil To Burn Fat

It never ceases to amaze me how easily mislead we can be in our quest for perfection.

Guess what is truly the absolute best oil for getting extra lean.

NO OIL! AND AS CLOSE TO ZERO FATS AS POSSIBLE.
We are not turbine engines, our body has no need for additional fats even if you're trying to add mass.

PLAIN AND SIMPLE

TRY IT NAYSAYERS!

Last edited:
It never ceases to amaze me how easily mislead we can be in our quest for perfection.

Guess what is truly the absolute best oil for getting extra lean.

NO OIL! AND AS CLOSE TO ZERO FATS AS POSSIBLE.
We are not turbine engines, our body has no need for additional fats even if you're trying to add mass.

PLAIN AND SIMPLE

TRY IT NAYSAYERS!

i had health issues on such a diet. but then again, my carbs shot up when i was doing it to make up for no oil making me hungry all the time

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws