over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coconut Oil-Miracle Good Fat or.....

try doing some research before you discount something. virgin coconut oil is a n excellent oil to use
do you actually believe that coconut oil can cure HIV? which is what some of the literature would have us believe? No one especially Phidias is disputing the good properties of coconut oil, in fact he loves the stuff. But the ridiculous statements of cures for cancers and HIV and other viruses is rather hard to swallow (pardon the pun).

I've recently become fond of just cooking my chicken and spreading coconut oil on it!

do you actually believe that coconut oil can cure HIV? which is what some of the literature would have us believe? No one especially Phidias is disputing the good properties of coconut oil, in fact he loves the stuff. But the ridiculous statements of cures for cancers and HIV and other viruses is rather hard to swallow (pardon the pun).

a tablespoon a day cured my baldness, straightened my teeth, added an inch to my penis, and makes me irresistible to women.:D
...kidding aside, i just ordered a tub of this stuff. i've used mtc oil in the past but i found this stuff to be cheaper. i hope it works the same.

a tablespoon a day cured my baldness, straightened my teeth, added an inch to my penis, and makes me irresistible to women.:D
...kidding aside, i just ordered a tub of this stuff. i've used mtc oil in the past but i found this stuff to be cheaper. i hope it works the same.
LOL it will be better than just plain MCT's because Coconut oil hhas some great health benefits as well.

I love coconut oil, I haven't used it in a while and need to get some more.
Thanks for bumping this thread to remind me!

The following new-fangled fats can cause cancer, heart disease, immune system dysfunction, sterility, learning disabilities, growth problems and osteoporosis:

All hydrogenated oils (margerine)
Soy, corn and safflower oils
Cottonseed oil
Canola oil
All fats heated to very high temperatures in processing and frying

What's wrong w/ canola oil?

What's wrong w/ canola oil?

its not a stable oil and has no historical precendent as a food for humans,which is because its crap as food
take some canola (it is rape seed) and grind it up, it will go rancid very quickly, so you ask how are they able to use if for cooking ,well the stuff has preservatives.it also is deodorized and bleached, not to mention the oil is extracted through chemical extraction ,it is very highly processed , its structure also changes when heated.
vegetable oils like canola and soy are some of the most unhelathy foods you can eat

I never said coconut oil cured aids and neither did the info posted, but coconut oil namely the lauric acid does have anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti viral capabilities and will kill these things.

ever seen this

http://www.lauricidin.com/default.asp

http://www.lauricidin.com/tech_data.htm

Amongst the best oil you can take. it truly is an amazing oil and should be part of nearly all BB's diets in some way.

Posted this few years back on here where it got torn to bits as a saturated fat [YAWN]

Even at a good 5-10g a day - it is a worthwhile addition.

However, try and get it natural, organic and from a good course. Majority of the cheap stuff has been processed and what not which renders it useless.

Over here in the UK I use

http://www.coconutoilcompany.com/index.php

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner