over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coconut oil question for John or anyone really

Protien is essential to human life, we die of disease without it
There are essential fats wnd without them the human body will suffer disease.

There are no Carbohydrates that are essential to human life. They may contain vitimans and minerals and calories to give us energy, but they are not necessary. Fat gives energy and so does protein, but it is better to keep the fat clories high enough so the protien goes to muscle growth.

I think genetics has a lot to do with if you do well with carbs or not. Startchy carbs are poison to me. They make me feel ill, have low energy and get fat.

Carbohydrates are also linked to Syndrome X, also called Metobolic Syndrome.

So I think your coconut oil should be fine. I prefer to use macadamia nut oil or fish oil since it has essential fats, but MTC oil that is in coconut oil is great for energy.

most of the studies out there are concerning high cholesterol levels. but if you look look you will see that there are many diseases and illnesses linked to low levels of cholesterol. as the total levels drop below 150 the body gets to be more unhealthy.

John- great response and thank you for posting i took a lot from what u said

Hey Jeremy, sorry bro.

Ironraider mentioned something in regards and I agree.
Somehow, and I'm sure it was in no way against Jeremy, but it
veerd off track, this is Jeremy's thread. All that should matter
is that we offer our experiences to Jeremy regarding his question.

So my apologies for being part of that, my friend.

If anyone wishes to keep a thread going relative to what some of our discussions were about, let me know. I'll start it if you want but will ask for your input as to what to "title" the thread.

I hope that it draws other's interest and doesn't become a thread that gets no participation.

Know what I mean?

Mack

Ironraider mentioned something in regards and I agree.
Somehow, and I'm sure it was in no way against Jeremy, but it
veerd off track, this is Jeremy's thread. All that should matter
is that we offer our experiences to Jeremy regarding his question.

So my apologies for being part of that, my friend.

If anyone wishes to keep a thread going relative to what some of our discussions were about, let me know. I'll start it if you want but will ask for your input as to what to "title" the thread.

I hope that it draws other's interest and doesn't become a thread that gets no participation.

Know what I mean?

Mack

Mack my questions have been answered, by all means lets let this discussions keep on going in the direction it is. im all about threads developing into what they will, as long as its valid and not a bullshit or bashfest lol

thank u for your input

John,

What you've wrote in the past on grass feed beef, cage/range free chickens etc. etc. etc. have changed the way I eat, and I know there are MANY who have changed their freezer/pantries for the better, based on the knowledge you've shared.

A question I have, as it relates to inflammation, which you have written about, revolves around carb sources. It is my understanding that oats, rice, etc. could have higher inflammation indexes (not sure if that is the correct term), that increases inflammation as opposed to fruits and veggies.

Do you have any thoughts or insights you could share? This is open to anyone...not only to John.

John on the coconut oil do u recommend only cooking with it or using as it a replacement for another oil?

Example i subbed that in for a meal that i normally have evoo with and it was delicious. Almost addicting taste wise lol,

You need Fats in your diet. I would do 0.45xPoundofbobydweight,minimun per day if your Natural Trainee. Echanced you can go lower.

Olive oil
Macademia oil
Almonds
Fish oil
Flax seed oil
Coconut oil
Evening Primrose oil

You need Fats in your diet. I would do 0.45xPoundofbobydweight,minimun per day if your Natural Trainee. Echanced you can go lower.

Olive oil
Macademia oil
Almonds
Fish oil
Flax seed oil
Coconut oil
Evening Primrose oil

For sure, i have in between 20 all the way down to 10 grams of fats per meal depending on the meal. carbs only pwo right now. from all the sources u listed above

Olive oil
Macademia oil
Almonds
Fish oil
Flax seed oil
Coconut oil
Evening Primrose oil

Why do you think you can go lower if "enhanced"? Please explain..

John,

What you've wrote in the past on grass feed beef, cage/range free chickens etc. etc. etc. have changed the way I eat, and I know there are MANY who have changed their freezer/pantries for the better, based on the knowledge you've shared.

A question I have, as it relates to inflammation, which you have written about, revolves around carb sources. It is my understanding that oats, rice, etc. could have higher inflammation indexes (not sure if that is the correct term), that increases inflammation as opposed to fruits and veggies.

Do you have any thoughts or insights you could share? This is open to anyone...not only to John.

yes, will explain tonight...the obvious here is the tie in between carbs and insulin and inflammation..I'll explain more when I get back from work...

yes, will explain tonight...the obvious here is the tie in between carbs and insulin and inflammation..I'll explain more when I get back from work...

Very interested in this as well

Bump for JM...when he has a moment on carb choices etc

Yes. please JM....

Bump, I've always found great interest in John's articles, I've emailed my doctor some of your articles, incidentally … he's already been an avid admirer of your articles.

Yes. please JM....

Originally Posted by mountaindog1

jeremy - refined coconut oil is not the same thing. The bleaching, hexane solvents, etc compromise the quality of the oil.

Everytime you write...I learn. ^^^^ I did not know this.....

MD.. Jeremy's coconut oil is refined by natural mechanical expeller pressing.. not chemically processed.. According to his original email.. I think this type of refinement is ok..

From Tropical Traditions

"Expeller-Pressed Coconut Oil is a high quality refined coconut oil. This oil is processed the “old” way by what is called “physical refining.” The modern way of processing coconut oil is by chemical extraction, using solvent extracts, which produces higher yields and is quicker and less expensive. Tropical Traditions Expeller-Pressed Coconut Oil DOES NOT use solvent extracts. It is made the “old” way by expeller-pressed mechanical extraction. This oil is also NOT hydrogenated, and contains NO trans fatty acids. It is a very good quality food-grade coconut oil."

Last edited:
go to amazon and order Nutiva unrefined coconut oil. Best deal you will find.

Originally Posted by mountaindog1

jeremy - refined coconut oil is not the same thing. The bleaching, hexane solvents, etc compromise the quality of the oil.

MD.. Jeremy's coconut oil is refined by natural mechanical expeller pressing.. not chemically processed.. According to his original email.. I think this type of refinement is ok..

From Tropical Traditions

"Expeller-Pressed Coconut Oil is a high quality refined coconut oil. This oil is processed the “old” way by what is called “physical refining.” The modern way of processing coconut oil is by chemical extraction, using solvent extracts, which produces higher yields and is quicker and less expensive. Tropical Traditions Expeller-Pressed Coconut Oil DOES NOT use solvent extracts. It is made the “old” way by expeller-pressed mechanical extraction. This oil is also NOT hydrogenated, and contains NO trans fatty acids. It is a very good quality food-grade coconut oil."

Gotcha T - I didn't see that...yea that is def not the same caustic bleaching..degumming.etc! Good catch brother.

JM

Hey i bought some coconut oil byut when i got home i realized it wasnt virgin. It say its "100% mechanically (expeller) pressed naturally refined organic coconut oil"

14 grams fat
12 grams sat. fat
1g. mono unsat. fat

My question is will this have the same benefits as virgin coconut oil or should i just take the loss and buy some virgin coconut oil?

Thanks
The virgin oil tastes better.IMO It has the same nutrient content. Coconut oil has some good healing properties, and it is very antifungal.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws