over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cody Montgomery 5 weeks out

What is absolutely crazy is think how much juice has flowed thru this forum....think of all the cycles various guys have put up over the last decade.....here is this 21 year old kid that would absolutely destroy anyone in this forum in a bodybuilding show....like it would be embarrassing....21 years old.....

I dont care what that kids done sauce wise (low, medium, high)...its guarenteed that there are 100's if not 1000's of guys who have used more than him for amuch LONGER time than him in these forums.

Thats what elite mesomorphic genetics toward bodybuilding can do for a person

People hate to admit it,,but it makes all the difference in the world. You said it right,,,ELITE MESOMORPHIC GENETICS!!!

He looks great when he's in condition...the way his hamstrings hang in the side chest pose is just crazy. Watched alot of his videos and the charisma and personality is just not there though...but yes his genetics are awesome.

Good people in the sport! Cody is young and a great person and bodybuilder..He will only get better..he has surrounded himself with positive people.

We all know Lenny!! That's my brother right there. Lenny is most humble down to earth dudes I know!! Can't wait to see him tear up some shows this year.

Attachments

• 20151003_173315_001.jpg
    20151003_173315_001.jpg
    314 KB · Views: 833
Cody looks amazing but sure needs more size to compete against the bigger more established names. Although over the next few years I guess the IFBB have a decision to make regarding the judging in the biggest shows. Many think the waistlines have gotten out of control and they simply don't look as good as the guys from the 90's etc. Those guys were smaller but didn't have the big guts etc.

The IFBB could change things by awarding guys like Cody higher placings compared to guys like Branch for example. But we know they won't and with the newer divisions coming out (physique and classic physique) they have even more reason to leave things the way they are and encourage the mass monsters in bodybuilding. It must be a dilemma for up and coming bodybuilders who look great but don't have the mass so they chase it and in the process everything else gets bigger.

I can see Cody is in good hands though and is improving gradually and won't be ballooning up like some of the younger guys do. I can see him placing well just not in the top 5.

No, you're correct...he beat me! I will be competing as a 212 pro, so he is still got me there! Dante, if people do not get the point you were trying to make, then well they may never want to get it. I was on this forum before I was a pro, became a pro over time because I learned a lot, listen to vets like yourself, and finally realized that my genetics would allow me to become a pro with maximizing my efforts...it was not easy, but I had to unleash that...and not by selling my soul to the devil :naughty:

Tested, tried, and trued teaches us a lot! Most just use the genetic excuse to not learn how their body responds...but on the flipside, we have to understand genetics play a major role!

I got exactly what was said. I'm 39. Likely ran more longer and I'm NOT Cody Montgomery.
Granted he would have me on the GH side. Even then... I still would t be elite freak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lenny is correct about everything! This kid has a bright future and I see him doing absolutely incredible. He has the look of what a bodybuilder should look like.

Cody is going to have a respectable finish in a stacked line up at this Arnold 2016 which is going to add to his already top sterling resume . that is my prediction for Cody anyway.

He looks incredible for a 21 yo, anyone really.

But the AC is no joke, we'll see how he does.

he looks great, well balanced with symmetry. hope he scores well

I'm sure his awesome coaching plays a huge part in his road to success..I was at the USAs he is huge in person they all were it was a good show congrats all on it .

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

He has that Chris Cormier build, No weakness but nothing that stand out.

Studz right there . . .

Attachments

• 20151003_173315_001_copy_bw.jpg
    20151003_173315_001_copy_bw.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 971
What is absolutely crazy is think how much juice has flowed thru this forum....think of all the cycles various guys have put up over the last decade.....here is this 21 year old kid that would absolutely destroy anyone in this forum in a bodybuilding show....like it would be embarrassing....21 years old.....

I dont care what that kids done sauce wise (low, medium, high)...its guarenteed that there are 100's if not 1000's of guys who have used more than him for amuch LONGER time than him in these forums.

Thats what elite mesomorphic genetics toward bodybuilding can do for a person

True...
But that's like saying Lebron James would destroy anybody playing at the YMCA... Not exactly comparing apples to apples there. lol

I'm interested to see - I think he will come in in shape and looking good, but the size isn't there yet to compete against the top guys. I am more interested to see what Compton looks like and if all of his added size looks good on stage... If he can be diced, and how his waist will look. That's what I'm most interested in for this show if I'm being honest. Can't wait for it - so many pros I look forward to seeing how they come in

this is last year

2015%2B07-16%2BCody%2BUSA.jpg

Those Jordan sandals!!!! Lol

I see Cody almost every day at the gym. The kid looks way more impressive in person. I like how you guys keep saying he needs more Size to compete against other pros.....this is bodybuilding not a freak show. Bb'ing isn't about whose the biggest on stage.. it's about who has the least amount of flaws on that day. With that being said, cody really doesn't have any weak body parts. He has good overall shape and symmetry. And don't forget he just turned 21. How many guys can say their pro at such a young age? The kid is a phenomenon. He still has a long, bright future in this sport. Will he win the Arnold? Probably not. ....but I think he will get respect on stage from other vets once they stand next to him.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear