over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cody Montgomery comeback...

Imo regan grimes and chris bumstead are the top competitors.
Wesley vissers to me looks like he lacks size, but maybe that's the classic look the judges want to see.
these 3 beat cody, but i aint no judge lol

Wesley vissers to me looks like he lacks size, but maybe that's the classic look the judges want to see.

Bumstead is hard to beat.

I’m pretty sure he stopped lifting for like a year. But I’m not positive. Some of the pics showed how much he shrunk down

He went clean for a year with minimal training. He was supposed to start back up last August but McCarver's passing made him stay off longer.

I think he will do ok in classic. Im reminded a bit of Lee Labrada's physique when I see him. I think it looks like his delts are loaded up with too much SEO, I could be wrong though.

Attachments

• 3de5757f8a9c682571d8d89ffcb47580.jpg
    3de5757f8a9c682571d8d89ffcb47580.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:

Reagan is doing the Open, not Classic.
Didn't work for him. And even then, he was quite a bit behind a couple weeks back. Looks like he's made some crazy progress in the last 14 days.

Disappointed on what he's bringing this year though. At least from his recent pics, he didn't make much improvements from last year.

Reagan is doing the Open, not Classic.
Didn't work for him. And even then, he was quite a bit behind a couple weeks back. Looks like he's made some crazy progress in the last 14 days.

Disappointed on what he's bringing this year though. At least from his recent pics, he didn't make much improvements from last year.
Antoine going to whoop that ass...

I know Breon is the champion but for me if Bumstead comes in looking like he can he should beat him for the next O. Wesley Vissers also looks incredible and has a little room to grow so will be a threat.

I hope Antoine does great and for me he easily beats Reagen as long as he comes in dry and full.

Cody looks great and he should do well in NY but I agree with Little Slice that he is in an awkward place. Classic is the best place for him imo though. The class is so stacked these days it makes for good viewing. It's important to note from what I have read they do look at it as bodybuilding with a weight cap but of course the waist size (distention) is very important. So the bigger the better as long as it doesn't effect aesthetics. Although looking at past O winners I haven't a clue what they are really going on so who knows.

Last edited:
Not sure why people are saying "not classic", fine for the division he may not look classic but isn't classic just bodybuilding with a weight cap?

No.. It's judged differently... More emphasis a structure and posing.. Transition to poses ect.. It's not just bodybuilding with weight restrictions.. If you notice the guys winning classic they are of tiny hips and waist genetically.. The restrictions does not allow one to just add more muscle to hide a wide waist or create a illusion of a smaller waist.. You either have it or you don't.. That is way you will see many going back to the open ..

Last edited:
No.. It's judged differently... More emphasis a structure and posing.. Transition to poses ect.. It's not just bodybuilding with weight restrictions.. If you notice the guys winning classic they are of tiny hips and waist genetically.. The restrictions does allow one to just add more muscle to hide a wide waist or create a illusion of a smaller waist.. You either have it or you don't.. That is way you will see many going back to the open ..
This is true and good to point out. Things like gut distention would be scored down moreso (harsher) than in open class. More emphasis on golden Era "aesthetic." Visible SEO would be a death blow, etc.

Last edited:
I think he will do ok in classic. Im reminded a bit of Lee Labrada's physique when I see him. I think it looks like his delts are loaded up with too much SEO, I could be wrong though.

I saw Lee in his final pro show! I never thought much of him because he weighed so little but when i saw him compete it blew my mind what an illusion bodybuilding is because he looked better than everyone. He ended up getting 2nd place to Flex Wheeler. Flex and he looked damn even. The only place Flex had him on was a slightly better waist taper.

I saw Lee in his final pro show! I never thought much of him because he weighed so little but when i saw him compete it blew my mind what an illusion bodybuilding is because he looked better than everyone. He ended up getting 2nd place to Flex Wheeler. Flex and he looked damn even. The only place Flex had him on was a slightly better waist taper.
What was the most impressive physique you ever saw in person John?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

What was the most impressive physique you ever saw in person John?

That’s a tough one!
Muntzer was so striated he looked nothing like the rest on stage. That was shocking! Nobody looks like Muntzer!
Ronnie Coleman i saw in his first pro show and i had never seen a guy like that. He was so developed and separated with crazy mass and at the same time a small waist.
Mohammed Benazizah was on another level with development and density.
My first thought when i saw Benazizah was, whatever these pros are taking, he’s taking twice as much Hahaha 😀
Paul Quadzilla DeMayo and Dorian Yates had the biggest legs and calves.
Victor Richards had the thickest triceps.
Phil Heath when i was at the 2013 Olympia had about the best look overall. Even when totally relaxed after the show he looked just as good, literally no stomach distention relaxed from a side view. There’s a reason he’s the champ.
Flex Wheeler had the prettiest body by far but his conditioning was never as crisp as others.
Lee Priest was very kind and he really nailed conditioning.
Paul Dillet was similar to Ronnie Coleman in size and the small waist. They both were unbelievably gifted.
Mike Mattarazo and Dave Palumbo were the nicest guys to talk to, both very open and honest and happy to talk to a nobody like me.
Biggest asshole was Craig Titus. We’re pumping up next to each other back stage and he ignored me when i talked to him, completely acted like i didn’t exist.
Serge Nubret guest posed and i have to say if i could choose one body to have his would be it. It was in 1991 i believe. He weighed about 240Lbs, his legs were bigger than in Pumping Iron, and his midsection was like no one else. He looked ridiculous when vacuumed.
Serge Nubret and Flex Wheeler had the most beautiful bodies, true works of art.
I competed with 10 time Ms. Olympia, Iris Kyle, in her first bodybuilding show in Orange County. She sat a few seats over from me at the morning meeting and i thought, Damn, that girl didn’t shave this morning. She had some serious
5 O’clock shadow going. Hahaha

This is true and good to point out. Things like gut distention would be scored down moreso (harsher) than in open class. More emphasis on golden Era "aesthetic." Visible SEO would be a death blow, etc.

True.. But I have to say some of the best examples of SEO abuse I have seen in men's physique and classic.. Usually the side delt gets the oil.. Trying in essence to creat the illusion of more size , width and smaller waist because of the limited weights.. But I have never seen so much delt " mass" at such low bodyweights as I have seen in men's physique..

True.. But I have to say some of the best examples of SEO abuse I have seen in men's physique and classic.. Usually the side delt gets the oil.. Trying in essence to creat the illusion of more size , width and smaller waist because of the limited weights.. But I have never seen so much delt " mass" at such low bodyweights as I have seen in men's physique..

I know it's not like everyones delts suddenly just got genetically bigger over the last 30 years. Many of the smaller physique guys have these huge delts that are usually too big for the rest of their bodies. Many hide it well (aka don't overdo things) and look great as a result. It's funny how many hate on seo and then look at guys who use it in admiration and don't have the 1st clue they are loaded up as well.

Didn't Chris Bumstead get marked down for his rear delts at the O or am I off? I recall someone posting it as they stuck out too much and he was marked down. I have been seeing quite a lot of seo usage in the arms recently.

Curious on some examples of competitors some of you are seeing using seo in physique and classic?

That’s a tough one!
Muntzer was so striated he looked nothing like the rest on stage. That was shocking! Nobody looks like Muntzer!
Ronnie Coleman i saw in his first pro show and i had never seen a guy like that. He was so developed and separated with crazy mass and at the same time a small waist.
My first thought when i saw Benazizah was, whatever these pros are taking, he’s taking twice as much Hahaha 😀
Phil Heath when i was at the 2013 Olympia had about the best look overall. Even when totally relaxed after the show he looked just as good, literally no stomach distention relaxed from a side view. There’s a reason he’s the champ.
Flex Wheeler had the prettiest body by far but his conditioning was never as crisp as others.
Paul Dillet was similar to Ronnie Coleman in size and the small waist. They both were unbelievably gifted.
Mike Mattarazo and Dave Palumbo were the nicest guys to talk to, both very open and honest and happy to talk to a nobody like me.
Biggest asshole was Craig Titus. We’re pumping up next to each other back stage and he ignored me when i talked to him, completely acted like i didn’t exist.
Serge Nubret guest posed and i have to say if i could choose one body to have his would be it. It was in 1991 i believe. He weighed about 240Lbs, his legs were bigger than in Pumping Iron, and his midsection was like no one else. He looked ridiculous when vacuumed.
I competed with 10 time Ms. Olympia, Iris Kyle, in her first bodybuilding show in Orange County. She sat a few seats over from me at the morning meeting and i thought, Damn, that girl didn’t shave this morning. She had some serious

You have seen many more than me - but I have to say Dillett had the most incredible genetics / shape - such a small waist and freakish large. Saw Ronnie view pose either 97 or 98 and just the insanity of his size and detail blew my mind. Priest was incredible and super cool. Hung out a little with him - had long talk with Ruhl - who honestly looked stupid - if he had triceps and some more detail I think he could have been O. Nasser was super cool. He gave some advice - you have great structure all you need is to increase the drugs - i shit you not. I said how much? He said as much as you can get!! Lol. I thought he was fucking with me at the time. I’ve said before Ruhl most impressed me with his freakish ability to smoke unfiltered cigarettes. It was like his lungs couldn’t process just air - he needed cigs to breathe!! :D
Matarrazo was so freaking cool - he partied with a group of us. I remember he was splayed out on a bed in one of the hotel rooms and he had shorts on so those retarded calves were exposed. This one chick who was kind of shy just couldn’t stop staring and I told her “to touch em - they’re real”
Titus was a cock sucker and I was hardly any size at the time. In fact I was with some buddies who got me into training. My immature invincible Marine attitude was in full effect and I told my buddy “if he talks to me like he had been acting with others i was gonna ——- “ long LONG time ago. Can’t remember exactly what I said but shamefully I have zero doubt that I would have gone at it. I don’t know what was wrong with me - I just didn’t hesitate to fight and somehow the part of my brain that SAVES our lives called fear - was all fd up. You’d think getting my ass kicked over and over would have fixed that but evidently I had some things wired wrong. Didn’t mean to sidetrack - that’s thankfully a distant past and I am nothing that I was.

JJ - most of the guys I met / saw were in guest pose shape. A few times he were only month or so out - I bet it’s even more amazing seeing them in actual show condition.
One thing I can say is that any of you cats that have only seen videos and pics - have NO clue how different it is in person.

That’s a tough one!
My first thought when i saw Benazizah was, whatever these pros are taking, he’s taking twice as much Hahaha [emoji3]
Thank you for sharing this!

I love this stuff; it's like bodybuilding history from someone else's experiences.

I've met a few guys but the one I remember most vividly (probably due to my age and never actually seen a pro before); I was 8 or 9, in a GNC with my grandpa; Jay Cutler walks in (I think it was a signing he was doing there), looking back it was during when he was trying to dethrone Ronnie.

Wide as bank vault and super round muscle bellies. Just being that age, I couldn't even believe a human being could look like that. I thought he was in the military; watched too much GI Joe as a kid lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity