over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cody Montgomery comeback...

Thank you for sharing this!

I love this stuff; it's like bodybuilding history from someone else's experiences.

I've met a few guys but the one I remember most vividly (probably due to my age and never actually seen a pro before); I was 8 or 9, in a GNC with my grandpa; Jay Cutler walks in (I think it was a signing he was doing there), looking back it was during when he was trying to dethrone Ronnie.

Wide as bank vault and super round muscle bellies. Just being that age, I couldn't even believe a human being could look like that. I thought he was in the military; watched too much GI Joe as a kid lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

agreed... really enjoy stories/posts like this.. i'm a younger guy and haven't been in this game all that long, but someone should start a thread where guys that have been around the block can tell stories about the "good ole days"...

I know it's not like everyones delts suddenly just got genetically bigger over the last 30 years. Many of the smaller physique guys have these huge delts that are usually too big for the rest of their bodies. Many hide it well (aka don't overdo things) and look great as a result. It's funny how many hate on seo and then look at guys who use it in admiration and don't have the 1st clue they are loaded up as well.

Didn't Chris Bumstead get marked down for his rear delts at the O or am I off? I recall someone posting it as they stuck out too much and he was marked down. I have been seeing quite a lot of seo usage in the arms recently.

Ya to be honest I had no idea Cody’s delts were full of seo. I just thought they were genetically bigger and over powering. They look good, but too much for his frame I think

I saw Lee in his final pro show! I never thought much of him because he weighed so little but when i saw him compete it blew my mind what an illusion bodybuilding is because he looked better than everyone. He ended up getting 2nd place to Flex Wheeler. Flex and he looked damn even. The only place Flex had him on was a slightly better waist taper.

Lee has that power, he makes you think that size or weight does not mean shit.

Last edited:
Ya to be honest I had no idea Cody’s delts were full of seo. I just thought they were genetically bigger and over powering. They look good, but too much for his frame I think

I wasn't referring to Cody in regard to SEO.. But it's quite apparent in men's physique.. As Elvira said delts just DIDNT start growing this year lol.. I had judged for years but never men's physique or classic.. But I have friends still judging in the Npc and ifbb and have questioned them about this new found delt mass on much smaller bodyweight competitors and one said " Ya think !!" Was all he wrote back.. Now as for names I couldn't even tell Ya.. I know two or three at the most in each division.. Don't follow either division..

I wasn't posting about Cody. You are right some guys just have crazy delts. Especially when they are lean and on high androgens their delts can be very huge and capped etc. I haven't a clue if Cody uses seo. I have seem some pics were they looked off but that could be from one shot of aas. It's not my place to name/guess people currently competing as they obviously don't mention it for a reason. Perhaps they think they will be marked down (they will). The is a 212 guy who blatantly uses it and went over the top and calmed it down as his delts were starting to look silly (the guy is a genetic freak though).

There are lot's of retired bodybuilders who blatantly used seo but they should be no surprise to people. Guys like Flex Wheeler, Jay Cutler, Ernie Taylor, Marcus Ruhl etc. Only the person themselves know but some are fairly obvious. Things like someones tri-ceps do not stick out like I have seen a few times recently. That is seo/aas put frequently (daily) into the muscle. Bi-cep to forearm size is another one. Then as Lat's posted these huge delts the size of a 250 competitor on a 180 pound physique guy. Nothing wrong with a bit of seo but some people point blank would never mention it even if they didn't compete.

What show he doing? Tampa?

Anyone know the competitors signed/who he is going against?

The is a 212 guy who blatantly uses it and went over the top and calmed it down as his delts were starting to look silly (the guy is a genetic freak though).

Dixon? :rolleyes:

will never understand the Classic Physique thing

sure he might fit into some arbitrary weight category but this guy looks WAY bigger than someone like, say, frank zane who was a similar height. no one in the 70s/80s looked like cody. he should just do the 212 tbh

He's too short to do well in classic imo. I have no idea what the requirements are for classic but I think of Arnold, Serge, and Sergio type physiques when I think of looks that should win, and they were all 5'11+.

And he seems too tall and doesn't have the structure to do well in 212

If I were him I would just do the instagram thing, stay in decent health, and focus on marketing himself.

Last edited:
He's too short to do well in classic imo. I have no idea what the requirements are for classic but I think of Arnold, Serge, and Sergio type physiques when I think of looks that should win, and they were all 5'11+.

Breon and Danny Hester, the only two division champions at the moment, are short.

But now the division is increasing its talent and we will see higher champions.

there should be only open weight BBing... no weight classes... run what you brung.. if you don't have it, don't try to fit into some lesser league, I think that's wack... just my personal opinion... I think "competitive" bodybuilding is a worthless endeavor unless you are so good you are getting paid above a normal job wages... I don't have it at any level so I am not trying to high horse here lol

Last edited:
Breon and Danny Hester, the only two division champions at the moment, are short.

But now the division is increasing its talent and we will see higher champions.

Chris Bumstead looks better than Breon and Danny imo and he's 6'0. This years Olympia will have a new winner I'm sure.

Also Regan displayed a good classic physique and he's right at 6 foot as well.

I agree the division is getting more saturated so it will be much more competitive.

there should be only open weight BBing... no weight classes... run what you brung.. if you don't have it, don't try to fit into some lesser league, I think that's wack... just my personal opinion... I think "competitive" bodybuilding is a worthless endeavor unless you are so good you are getting paid above a normal job wages... I don't have it at any level so I am not trying to high horse here lol

gotta think of it from a business point of view

Chris Bumstead looks better than Breon and Danny imo and he's 6'0. This years Olympia will have a new winner I'm sure.

Also Regan displayed a good classic physique and he's right at 6 foot as well.

I agree the division is getting more saturated so it will be much more competitive.

IMO, Regan is not classic, but nobody cares about the criteria, lol, much less the judges.

IMO, Regan is not classic, but nobody cares about the criteria, lol, much less the judges.

Regan can easily be classic..

he just needs to take a little mass off his quads, and add it to his arms... and no more insane weight drops..

he could do very well in the classic league

Cody can do well in classic, he won’t do any damage in the open or 212 bodybuilding. We need a new Olympia classic winner. Tired of Beron winning, nothing special about him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regan can easily be classic..

he just needs to take a little mass off his quads, and add it to his arms... and no more insane weight drops..

he could do very well in the classic league

He can be certainly but his look in New York wasn't classic IMO. He looked like a blockier Bumstead. If he drops some mass as you stated in certain areas and adds them where needed, he will be. He has the lines for sure.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws