advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cody Montgomery with deep cuts is "muscle maturity" is bull#$%* ?

Fit2Serve

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am a fan of Big Ramy. I hope he does well. People always criticize his physique for not having enough "muscle maturity" to have deeper strirations and cuts etc I think Cody Montgomery pretty much made "muscle maturity" a wives tale right?
the kid is 20 years old and peeled and cut and dry. it is obviously a genetic thing?
-F2S

I am a fan of Big Ramy. I hope he does well. People always criticize his physique for not having enough "muscle maturity" to have deeper strirations and cuts etc I think Cody Montgomery pretty much made "muscle maturity" a wives tale right?
the kid is 20 years old and peeled and cut and dry. it is obviously a genetic thing?
-F2S

im no expert on the subject, but if I had to guess, id say it's a 'conditioning thing'.

as far as I can remember, I have yet to see a guy come in completely shredded but without deep cuts and separation in his muscles

im no expert on the subject, but if I had to guess, id say it's a 'conditioning thing'.

as far as I can remember, I have yet to see a guy come in completely shredded but without deep cuts and separation in his muscles

This exactly. To give Ramy a break its much easier to dial in a 225lb bodybuilder than a 300lb one. A lot more variables come into play and bodies react differently. In addition, to be able to exercise, diet, and do the proper cardio to get super shredded has to be difficult at 300lbs.

-F2S

Yeah, Cody Montgomery is really 42 years old. Haha I think he took over someone else's identity to pull young female ass. Haha :D
It's unreal how deep his hamstrings drop. The divots are deep in his striations like a veteran of the sport. I predict Cody Montgomery will be Mr. Olympia with a long reign down the road. He looks like a more aesthetic version of Jay Cutler. In 10 years he'll have the Cutler Mass as well.

Last edited:
I predict Cody Montgomery will be Mr. Olympia with a long reign down the road. He looks like a more aesthetic version of Jay Cutler. In 10 years he'll have the Cutler Mass as well.

you need to watch some USA comps from the 90s..

Ur not kidding. 1996 is on youtube. Prince and titus look unreal.

Titus guest posed at the show I conpeted in the week before that '96 USA. I rarely talk bad about anyone, but man that guy was an asshole. I talked to him back stage while we were pumping up, and he ignored me like I didn't exist. The week before, Mike Matarrazzo guest posed at the show I was in and he was the friendly person ever. We talked a lot while pumping up back stage. He told me the judges put so much pressure on guys to get bigger at each show that he would most likely be dead in a couple years. He was so honest and genuine.

Aceto said on another board that he has been working with Cody for quite some time now. Aceto is a fan of deep separation over veiny bodies any day. Aceto favours muscle separation any day as he says that's the result of busting yours balls + genetic component where veins n more veins are more & more drugs + dieting. lol

Aceto favours muscle separation any day as he says that's the result of busting yours balls + genetic component where veins n more veins are more & more drugs + dieting. lol

I have a hard time believing that he actually said that..

Cody Montgomery with deep cuts is "muscle maturity" is bull#$%* ?

Craig Titus owned a sup store next door to my gym a long time ago I was like 14 and that moron was trying to get me on steroids. An he was trying to sell me some weed too, all I wanted was some protein powder lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have a hard time believing that he actually said that..

Lol little slice strikes again !

Ok he didn't use the word 'drugs' , he said 'supplements' but i am sure he didn't mean green tea and l carnitine by that lol as that's what not get anyone branch like grainy and vascular. Branch takes suffering to extreme.

The thing is Aceto never answers drug related question ever. He had 2 threads on bb.com years ago and now on RX and whenever anyone ask anything at all regd drugs aceto says something like 'sorry I do not know. I am just a diet guy'. That's not my area of expertise. He just doesn't entertain those conversations. That's him.

I am diehard aceto follower and do everything on his principles since I was a little kid and got his first book. Have read every article , every post he has ever posted ( I would like to think so, majority of material anyway) on internet . aceto dialed samir bannout to rodhen today, everyone else come and go. Aceto is the Arnold of diet & nutrition side of our game. He doesn't do it for the money now as he many other business ventures making him enough £££, real estate , stock exchange etc. He just loves it so much. Rest of the successful coaches can be like any Mr O over the years but in the way nobody can take Arnolds place same way no coach can take acetos place either. Many coaches over the years have turned successful by copying his methods. I read some of their stuff and it all looks so familiar to me. No surprises their. lol

Slice this is true though isn't mate .. Hard hard diet and suffering and more drugs bring that branch vascularity ?. drugs alone do not bring kai's feathered quads or the hanging mind blowing hams of Cody etc. in contrast look at fouad abiad just an example. Guy has been busting his ass forever. Got the legend MD to coach him but in side chest his hams are not to be seen. If u had a contest on that one pose and one pose only. 20 year old kid Cody will send him to pavilion in 2 min !! Guy just doesn't have it. His leg look like a big giant log of wood. Harsh criticism but its true. I am not taking away the hard work and whatever the guy has achieved and wish him the best.

Genetics and hard work and in some extreme rare cases genetics and NOT so hard work dictates deep muscle separation, shape/ appearance etc.

Craig Titus owned a sup store next door to my gym a long time ago I was like 14 and that moron was trying to get me on steroids. An he was trying to sell me some weed too, all I wanted was some protein powder lol

Weed for your giant appetite with supraphysiological test level from gear and a giant bag of universal 10k calories per shot weight gainer =FF7

He was trying to give u the winning recipe for getting huge mate and I suspect u bought it as well ! It's confession time now. Come on

Big lol

Last edited:

in Titus' defense.. (can't believe I just said that), he may have thought u were older than 14.

did you have a full beard then by chance?

Lol little slice strikes again !

Slice this is true though isn't mate .. Hard hard diet and suffering and more drugs bring that branch vascularity ?. drugs alone do not bring kai's feathered quads or the hanging mind blowing hams of Cody etc. in contrast look at fouad abiad just an example. Guy has been busting his ass forever. Got the legend MD to coach him but in side chest his hams are not to be seen. If u had a contest on that one pose and one pose only. 20 year old kid Cody will send him to pavilion in 2 min !! Guy just doesn't have it. His leg look like a big giant log of wood. Harsh criticism but its true. I am not taking away the hard work and whatever the guy has achieved and wish him the best.

Genetics and hard work and in some extreme rare cases genetics and NOT so hard work dictates deep muscle separation, shape/ appearance etc.

well I was referring to your implication that drugs play a significant role in vascularity.

sure, there are compounds that can bring the veins out more, and there certainly is a genetic component (just look at Johnny Lantos), but vascularity generally means having big muscles, with very low body fat.

look at cutler in 2008. lots of muscle (lots of drugs), but smooth like butter... not a vein on the guy.

I would say that vascularity is more about hard work in the weight room and lots of suffering on the treadmill and diet, than it is about drugs.

drug can only do so much.

as for Fouad, I think that John was training him, but he was using someone else for his diet (don't quote me on that).

and yes, Fouad is not the most gifted bodybuilder in the IFBB right now, far from it.

Weed for your giant appetite with supraphysiological test level from gear and a giant bag of universal 10k calories per shot weight gainer =FF7

He was trying to give u the winning recipe for getting huge mate and I suspect u bought it as well ! It's confession time now. Come on

Big lol

in Titus' defense.. (can't believe I just said that), he may have thought u were older than 14.

did you have a full beard then by chance?

well I was referring to your implication that drugs play a significant role in vascularity.

sure, there are compounds that can bring the veins out more, and there certainly is a genetic component (just look at Johnny Lantos), but vascularity generally means having big muscles, with very low body fat.

look at cutler in 2008. lots of muscle (lots of drugs), but smooth like butter... not a vein on the guy.

I would say that vascularity is more about hard work in the weight room and lots of suffering on the treadmill and diet, than it is about drugs.

drug can only do so much.

as for Fouad, I think that John was training him, but he was using someone else for his diet (don't quote me on that).

and yes, Fouad is not the most gifted bodybuilder in the IFBB right now, far from it.

Hahahahaha yea I might have got the weed but wasn't to ready for the gear lol!!! There was a back alley behind the gym also the supp store and he was always grilling food in the alley, he had a barbeque pit back there it was cool lol.... Maybe I learned some secrets from the ol Titus [emoji41][emoji41] definently learned not to kill my future wife

-F2S

Kids been working out for football since he was 13...Bodybuilding since he was 15...7 years total and 5 years bodybuilding...I'd say he has enough time on task to have muscle maturity and has actually been working out longer than Big Ramy. On top of that He's had Cormier and Aceto in his corner for a while, so he has a nice jump on most people.

definently learned not to kill my future wife

pretty sure it was a woman who was living with them, not sure if it was in a maid-type capacity. his wife got in big trouble too.

he and his wife were strung out on meth if I recall correctly..

not that it makes it any better :/

pretty sure it was a woman who was living with them, not sure if it was in a maid-type capacity. his wife got in big trouble too.

he and his wife were strung out on meth if I recall correctly..

not that it makes it any better :/

Yea it was something like that, my boss who owns 4gyms always talks about how he used to get fucked up with Craig Titus. He always says that dude is a drug addict all around, it's a shame.. After I was looking at some videos of him since we been talking bout him I looked at Tom Prince.. It's a night an day difference the caliber of the guys turning pro to what those guys looked like when turning pro.

Yeah, Cody Montgomery is really 42 years old. Haha I think he took over someone else's identity to pull young female ass. Haha :D
It's unreal how deep his hamstrings drop. The divots are deep in his striations like a veteran of the sport. I predict Cody Montgomery will be Mr. Olympia with a long reign down the road. He looks like a more aesthetic version of Jay Cutler. In 10 years he'll have the Cutler Mass as well.

I saw this kid yesterday... I think he looks more like a young Gary Strydom...

The week before, Mike Matarrazzo guest posed at the show I was in and he was the friendly person ever. We talked a lot while pumping up back stage. He told me the judges put so much pressure on guys to get bigger at each show that he would most likely be dead in a couple years. He was so honest and genuine.

Prophetic words Mike had on that day... just happened a bit later than he'd have thought... :eek::(

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear