over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

COFFEE doesnt work on ME???

pdogg7 said:
I try to keep myself to 2-3 espressos a day. I used to drink American coffee until I moved to Italy now I only drink caffes or cappuccino. I only drink American coffee when I go back to the states. Hey Kaiser I read that you and your wife are Sicilian what part is your family from? Have you ever been here?
I currently live outside of Catania.

My grandparents were from Catania and Palermo. I spent six weeks in sicily when I was a kid. Kaiser's not sure what part of Sicily his grandparents were from.

OTH, you are like a walking BioChem manual. :cool: You always bring up some interesting points. I was not aware of the mechanics of caffeine. Now, BigA and you should be able to straighten this out and I figured I'd ask it here so that anyone else who wants to know more in depth can learn.
That being said, if someone was preparing for a photoshoot ;) and they wanted to be as vascular as possible, when should they cut out caffeine prior to shoot day? Also, with a Synthelator, is it just caffeine that renders it inoperable? Or is it something in the coffee also? I guess what I am asking is; Is decaf coffee fine for pre-shoot or is there some other property in the coffee that will make you not so vascular along with the caffeine? AND will Synthelator be as effective using decaf coffee? AND one last thing, how far out from the shoot should someone switch to decaf?

favorite coffees

1)real kona coffee, not the 10% bullshit
2)dunkin dognuts

i'm a three cups a day guy. i'm talking the little paper cups you get at rest stops on the turnpike or highway. i dont drink coffee til early afternoon on work days. i take it to counteract my meds, they make me sleepy.

no coffee = angry larry bowie :mad:

Putin said:
I like drinking it just for the taste, but it doesnt work on me like it does on everyone else.

I used to drink at least 12 cups a day and a good cup right before BEDTIME. It actually calms me down and relaxes me, if I drink enough of it :) And I make my coffee black, then just add some milk to it.

I dont get the jittery and jumpy feeling or being all hyped up.

Anyone else have the same experience?

I've read an article on the papers some two weeks ago. It was about a study related to this matter. The result was that caffee will work just for the non caffee drinkers, while for the everyday caffee lovers the effect will be totally unsignificant.

Kaiser said:
OTH, you are like a walking BioChem manual. :cool: You always bring up some interesting points. I was not aware of the mechanics of caffeine. Now, BigA and you should be able to straighten this out and I figured I'd ask it here so that anyone else who wants to know more in depth can learn.
That being said, if someone was preparing for a photoshoot ;) and they wanted to be as vascular as possible, when should they cut out caffeine prior to shoot day? Also, with a Synthelator, is it just caffeine that renders it inoperable? Or is it something in the coffee also? I guess what I am asking is; Is decaf coffee fine for pre-shoot or is there some other property in the coffee that will make you not so vascular along with the caffeine? AND will Synthelator be as effective using decaf coffee? AND one last thing, how far out from the shoot should someone switch to decaf?

The mechanics of how caffeine affects Synthelator are desribed in detail in the Synthelator thread in the Article's forum.

You need to stop the caffeine a few days before to make sure there's no trace left. I have no idea about decaf. Decaf, still has some caffeine traces, doesn't it?
BTW, I am not a coffee drinker, so I am not too familiar with it.

Big A said:
The mechanics of how caffeine affects Synthelator are desribed in detail in the Synthelator thread in the Article's forum.

You need to stop the caffeine a few days before to make sure there's no trace left. I have no idea about decaf. Decaf, still has some caffeine traces, doesn't it?

Thanks man.

Big A said:

Decaf still has some yes. I don't think you'd want to mix dilators with constrictors if you want to come in thick-veined.

Coffee? Did someone say coffee? I looooove coffee! I too don't get a big energy rush or anything from it but if I don't have it I feel really tired. We have a local coffee shop that I have to visit every night. I work the midnight shift so about 2am I'm there.

Oldfella..... What kind of coffee do they have in Oz? I love trying different coffee's from different countries. pm me if you think you might be able to send me some.

I made the best protein shake ever the other day. I almost feel like I'm cheating it tastes so good..... 2 scoops vanilla, 1cup cold coffee, crushed ice, blend it all together and you have your own frappe!!!!!

msmuscle said:
Coffee?

I made the best protein shake ever the other day. I almost feel like I'm cheating it tastes so good..... 2 scoops vanilla, 1cup cold coffee, crushed ice, blend it all together and you have your own frappe!!!!!

I AM GOING TO START DOING THAT! I've never made even one cup of coffee in my life. I have had one of those frappe iced coffees one day at a Barnes and Noble book store. I liked it. I could do a little stimulant/protein hit at school, which sure as hell would get me through the day.

:)

I can stop drinking coffee and I dont get the WITHDRAWAL symptoms. STOP or DRINK, no difference in how it affects me. I can stop for months and start drinking again. It's like coffee has no affect on me at all.

Maybe that's a good thing. Cuz I just like drinking it, it's kinda addicting :D like crack.

JETHRO TULL said:
I AM GOING TO START DOING THAT! I've never made even one cup of coffee in my life. I have had one of those frappe iced coffees one day at a Barnes and Noble book store. I liked it. I could do a little stimulant/protein hit at school, which sure as hell would get me through the day.

:)
LOL... I do this every day! I thought I was the only one. No patent for me! Just like msmuscle said... just take a scoop of ice cream or frozen yogurt and some whole milk with some synthepure or iso-pure with a cup of dark coffee (or two or three tbsp freeze dried if in a hurry) and mix. It's just like msmuscle said... you're own high-protein, energy-boosting frappe. Plus it tastes great!

msmuscle said:

I am doing sometimes sort of the same cheating shake with synthepure. It's delicious.I am adding some rum:D

espresso!

my wife and i put a shot of espresso on our vanilla shakes....freakin awesome in the morning.......expensive habit if you have to buy the shots so i broke down and bought a silvia......http://www.wholelattelove.com/Rancilio/silvia.cfm time it has saved us money and i get to brew the espresso shots the way i like them......hell i buy my coffee beans green now and roast them myself.......believe it or not i roast them on my gas grill in a stainless steel bowl with a heat gun.....get the proper roast/freshest beans that way and the espresso shots are perfect.....coffee geek here all the way......stay safe all....ss.

Last edited:
Coffee is very healthy.

Some points:

- Coffee is THE major source of antioxidants in most people's diets. Most do not know that coffee contains a lot of antioxidants.

- Coffee lowers the chance of type II diabetes. The more you drink the better.

- Coffee is good for the liver.

It's a health food as far as I'm concerned. :)

palermo

kaiser....simone......my family comes ( great grandfather) from there as well.....not sure where but plan to get there an find out some day...small world huh.......peace an stay safe....ss.

Putin said:
I like drinking it just for the taste, but it doesnt work on me like it does on everyone else.

I used to drink at least 12 cups a day and a good cup right before BEDTIME. It actually calms me down and relaxes me, if I drink enough of it :) And I make my coffee black, then just add some milk to it.

I dont get the jittery and jumpy feeling or being all hyped up.

Anyone else have the same experience?

caffeine is a stimulant that effects me very little even in high doses.

Fave coffee....

Kona...100%
jamacian blue mountain...awesome really $ though...only special occasions

then for $ reasons

sumatra...

have to used filtered water.....1) for your coffee machine...2) taste..need all the Chlorine outta the water.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws