over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coffee drinkers

Anyone know if there is 0 calorie syrup available in Walmart or grocery stores locally?

Also, how do the roasts in places like 711 and royal feed farms differ? In calorie content, caffeine ,taste, etc?

Anyone know if there is 0 calorie syrup available in Walmart or grocery stores locally?

Walden Farms makes 0 calorie coffee creamers that are in grocery stores across the US.

Best flavors are sweet cream and mocha.

I just tried a new coffee I heard about on Joe Rogan’s podcast. The company is four sigmatic and it’s a mushroom coffee with Chaga and lions mane. Tastes just like regular coffee but feels great !! Check it out !

Also, how do the roasts in places like 711 and royal feed farms differ? In calorie content, caffeine ,taste, etc?

Torani sugar free syrups are on the shelf at Walmart and every other store I know of. Also, if you check out discount places like TJ Maxx or Marshall's, they'll often have different flavors of it and larger quantities at a good price.

Walden farms will make the world so much better haha other then that just black baby ha

I saw a post on here not long ago saying caffeine and coffee is actually healthy so I ditched my monster 0 calorie and started drinking, not bad. I want 0 calorie or almost zero calories so I started drinking black coffee, I think its actually better than pre-workout and energy drinks after comparing the two. Some question for coffee drinkers

1. What is the best roast? I see 7-11 has Brazilian, regular, etc, are they all the same 0 calorie? What do you put in it to make it taste better? I know milk and sugar have calories, so I put some vanilla stuff they had in it, was delicious. I also saw honey but it had calories.

2. Make it at home, or just get it out? Dunkin its $2, 7-11 its $1.60, but $1 if you get some card. If you make it at home, what machine do you use? Any recommendations?

3. How much caffeine is good vs how much is too much per day? I think I read something one time that up to 500mg per day is fine but over may be too much.

1- Lighter roasts have more chlorogenic acid, darker roasts have more methylpyridinium. Both are health promoting compounds. Lighter roasts are more acidic and have more unique flavors, dark roasts taste closer to the same as the individual flavors get "cooked out". I prefer medium roast for the best of both worlds. BJs brand and starbucks are very good beans if you aren't looking for super fancy/hipster stuff.

2- The standard american brewer you see at diners makes a delicious cheap cup, french press will make a much stronger/full bodied cup. They all have their advantages. You can also use paper filters to filter out oil or metal filters to keep the oil in the coffee. The oils contain two compounds, cafestol/kahweol which are also linked to some possible health benefits, they also have an effect on LDL cholesterol (increase). I drink it black most of the time (an acquired taste) but also enjoy it with milk and sugar. You can also add flavored syrups, or my favorite, nestle flavored creamers. Their sweet cream and salted caramel creamers are excellent and all natural.

3-Moderate consumption is linked to the best health outcomes. They found that older italian men who drank espresso had significantly better erectile function. Moderate consumption is something like 3-6 cups depending on where you read bout it. That can be anywhere from 240 to 600 mg of caffeine. It really depends, you build a tolerance to caffeine very fast so your body can handle a lot safely after a while, also genetic differences in CYP3A4 the liver enzyme that breaks down caffeine, makes you a slow or fast metabolizer.

Last edited:
I buy “death wish” whole bean and grind my own. I love coffee and usually have two cups a day.

as I coffee aficionado myself lets all not forget how disgusting coffee breathe is .....don't forget the mints and gum.

Torani sugar free syrups are on the shelf at Walmart and every other store I know of. Also, if you check out discount places like TJ Maxx or Marshall's, they'll often have different flavors of it and larger quantities at a good price.

Are these 0 calories?

I've found I love the taste of coffee and would like to even drink decaf in the evening. Any drawbacks to decaf? It is still no calories plain? This shit is so good lol

I've found I love the taste of coffee and would like to even drink decaf in the evening. Any drawbacks to decaf? It is still no calories plain? This shit is so good lol

Too funny....sipping on decaf as i type this.... i love the taste of coffee...i drink the shit alllllll dayyyyyy longgggg....

At work right now with a huge ass cup of coffee browsing PM :)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws