over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

COFFEE IS HEALTHY!

lol good to know, i specifically came into this thread to ask if these health benefits applied to espresso as thats my go to lol

Yeah, coffee is the richest source of antioxidants in the American diet. It's a got a lot of beneficial compounds like chlorogenic acid and methylperidinium.

Drinking unfiltered coffee can raise cholesterol due to cafestol and kawheol, two compounds found in the oil component, but these have been linked to healthy liver as well.

In general, drinking coffee has many more benefits than drawbacks. It can also lower caloric intake, thereby leading to weight loss since it's an appetite suppressant. Makes morning fasting very pleasant for me.

The only time i would be concerned about coffee intake is in a sensitive individual without a tolerance for caffeine that has pre-existing heart conditions drinking it, as it can raise BP/HR at higher doses or in sensitive people, otherwise, the stuff is called liquid gold for a reason.

I had to quit coffee to get rid of my acid reflux finally. I just can't do the coffee without getting bad acid reflux which I am not able to control without omeprazole. Only way to stop taking the omperazole was to quit coffee unfortunately.

I had to quit coffee to get rid of my acid reflux finally. I just can't do the coffee without getting bad acid reflux which I am not able to control without omeprazole. Only way to stop taking the omperazole was to quit coffee unfortunately.

Just a thought but have you ever tried cold brew? It cuts down on the acidity in a major way

Do you think your anemia is tied to your reflux? I remember digging deep researching and read about a connection. I have to get surgery for a hiatal hernia in a month to fix my significant reflux issue. My ferritin was tanked for long periods of time and I wonder if all the blood donations caused it.

Do you think your anemia is tied to your reflux? I remember digging deep researching and read about a connection. I have to get surgery for a hiatal hernia in a month to fix my significant reflux issue. My ferritin was tanked for long periods of time and I wonder if all the blood donations caused it.

Blood donation will deplete ferritin levels

Blood donation will deplete ferritin levels

Of course. Everyone knows that. I can see how you misread my post seeing how I phrased the question at the end.

I'm wondering whether the blood donations, which caused the low ferritin, caused my hiatal hernia/reflux problem. Rambo is anemic and has reflux. I am wondering if there is a connection here, as I read something recently which hinted there could be.

Just a thought but have you ever tried cold brew? It cuts down on the acidity in a major way
The caffeine relaxes the lower esphogaus sphincter (LES) which causes the acid reflux from what I understand.

I haven't tried cold brew, its worth a shot. Thanks bro.

Last edited:
Might be, I am not sure. All I know is for whatever reason, out of all the things that cause me acid reflux, coffee is at the top and much more significant. Without coffee even the hot stuff I eat does not cause it unless I really over do it. But if I drink coffee, everything I eat gives me acid reflux. If I just do coffee once in a while. I'm okay or just get minor reflux. Drives me crazy because I like coffee. Some days I say screw it and just have some and deal with the reflux lol

Might be, I am not sure. All I know is for whatever reason, out of all the things that cause me acid reflux, coffee is at the top and much more significant. Without coffee even the hot stuff I eat does not cause it unless I really over do it. But if I drink coffee, everything I eat gives me acid reflux. If I just do coffee once in a while. I'm okay or just get minor reflux. Drives me crazy because I like coffee. Some days I say screw it and just have some and deal with the reflux lol

I think high fiber meals get me the most. Coffee will if I drink too much of it. I can't wait to get this surgery and fix my issue for once and for all. At least my gastro thinks that should correct my burping issue that has plagued me for almost four years now. I chose surgery over using a PPI like Dexilant or Omeprazole.

Ever get an endoscopy to see whats going on in your stomach?

I think high fiber meals get me the most. Coffee will if I drink too much of it. I can't wait to get this surgery and fix my issue for once and for all. At least my gastro thinks that should correct my burping issue that has plagued me for almost four years now. I chose surgery over using a PPI like Dexilant or Omeprazole.

Ever get an endoscopy to see whats going on in your stomach?
Hiatal hernias are terrible. High tren made me think I had one because I had the burping and non-stop chronic hiccups. Even low tren I get the burping, seems like it messes with the diaphragm I think. Good luck with that surgery brother. I have a small umbilical hernia and don't even want to do that lol.

No I have not, I got an ultrasound when I thought I had the hiatal hernia and that's about it.

Hiatal hernias are terrible. High tren made me think I had one because I had the burping and non-stop chronic hiccups. Even low tren I get the burping, seems like it messes with the diaphragm I think. Good luck with that surgery brother. I have a small umbilical hernia and don't even want to do that lol.

No I have not, I got an ultrasound when I thought I had the hiatal hernia and that's about it.

Thanks man. I am actually excited to get surgery so I can put this problem behind me for good. I didn't qualify for the TIF but I am getting a laparoscopy, so it's still minimally invasive with short recovery.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws