over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coin base cash app

ALPHALIFEFITNESS

Registered
What's going on with Cash app and coin base. Cas App wouldn't let me send BC. Coinbase rejected my 1st order of BC, finally processed 2nd time. Now it's been processing a send for 7 hours. Is this U.S regulations kicking in?

Cash app notified me my bitcoin was terminated for sending to outside wallets besides cash app. Cause I have people send me funds via cash app. Buy coin and send to my coin base.

It’s not usually cash app. Could have been your bank. Some banks don’t allow it that’s all I know. I have used cash app forever with no issues. With Venmo, and PayPal on the move to using BTC, I doubt cash app is the issue.

BUT, I would never send BTC directly to anyone from cash app or receive BTC directly to cash app. Always have your own wallet like Exodus. You can send your own BtC there to send out and receive their. Then cash out BtC at BTC ATM.

It’s not usually cash app. Could have been your bank. Some banks don’t allow it that’s all I know. I have used cash app forever with no issues. With Venmo, and PayPal on the move to using BTC, I doubt cash app is the issue.

BUT, I would never send BTC directly to anyone from cash app or receive BTC directly to cash app. Always have your own wallet like Exodus. You can send your own BtC there to send out and receive their. Then cash out BtC at BTC ATM.
Cash app will still let me send and receive cash. They just sent me a email stating that bitcoin was terminated for use. I haven't tried receiving bitcoin to cash app from someone else. Just tried to buy amd I tried to send what I already had out. Both wouldn't let me. So I had to sale bitcoin I had and cash out.

Reactions: XXL
Cash app will still let me send and receive cash. They just sent me a email stating that bitcoin was terminated for use. I haven't tried receiving bitcoin to cash app from someone else. Just tried to buy amd I tried to send what I already had out. Both wouldn't let me. So I had to sale bitcoin I had and cash out.
My guess it was your bank or CC.

Why wouldn't you send or recieve BTC from Cash App?

Reactions: XXL
I transferred Bitcoin from cashapp to another wallet of mine about 2 weeks ago and worked fine. Maybe this is new?

It’s called no anonymity. When you send to BtC app snd then send, it’s more anonymous 😉
in a way yes.. but not really.
its just another layer to peel back..
if you have a local BTC wallet that connects to the blockchain your ip at the time will then be associated with that external address.
if that ip is linked to an isp or vpn account that you've subscribed to, then all it takes is the isp/vpn to disclose who was using that ip at the time of connecting to the blockchain to access coin in the 'external' wallet.

so Cash App knows you as the customer.
assuming a locally installed wallet... the blockchain knows which IP is accessing funds in the external wallet
the ISP/VPN company knows who was assigned the IP, given a specific time.

forget about using an exchange as your external wallet.. all exchanges are required to 'know the customer..'

people talking about using an 'external' wallet are fooling themselves if they think they're still anonymous.

because they dont talk about using other measures, and only say 'send to an external wallet' shows they're not really versed in these sort of activities.

Bitcoin for sponsors is just reckless..people legitimately believe it’s safer..yet every transaction is traced.

it’s all gonna backfire soon..false sense of protection

I understand it makes it way easier for them to get their money..but no thanks

Bitcoin for sponsors is just reckless..people legitimately believe it’s safer..yet every transaction is traced.

it’s all gonna backfire soon..false sense of protection

I understand it makes it way easier for them to get their money..but no thanks
So what is the safest way?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws