over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coinbase IPO

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil
Staff member
Administrator
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone going to be buying into this...Thoughts?!

If you can afford the direct listing per share - which will likely be several hundred dollars each - at the unknown minimum quantity, it's bound to prove fruitful.

Cryptocurrencies are still useless and years away from being used by entities on a large scale. Whole thing is a bubble

Years away? Many places have already started accepting it as a form of payment.

Years away? Many places have already started accepting it as a form of payment.

Ya? You're going to buy bitcoin, send it to the vendor, the vendor changes it back to cash... lol I mean understand bitcoin being an online gold or whatever, but 99% are useless! The whole thing is a giant bubble.

Ya? You're going to buy bitcoin, send it to the vendor, the vendor changes it back to cash... lol I mean understand bitcoin being an online gold or whatever, but 99% are useless! The whole thing is a giant bubble.

The price fluctuates. It’s almost like owning stock. You buy Bitcoin at 60K (current price), pay to vendor, they hold until it’s 65K, then sell and convert to cash with profit.

And there’s the other side of it where people think the dollar will be useless in years to come but I won’t get into that.

Cryptocurrencies are still useless and years away from being used by entities on a large scale. Whole thing is a bubble
Maybe you should try reading the white paper to see what it's actual purpose was intended for instead of parroting when your media outlet tells you.

Also if you want to talk "not real", what is "real" money, cash?! What makes it real aside from the humans that "use" it...Research when the last time the USD was pegged to Gold.

Watch a few more pallets of USD get printed and you come back here and say what's "real"...USD isn't as strong as the dinosaurs what to believe it is ;)

Maybe you should try reading the white paper to see what it's actual purpose was intended for instead of parroting when your media outlet tells you.

Also if you want to talk "not real", what is "real" money, cash?! What makes it real aside from the humans that "use" it...Research when the last time the USD was pegged to Gold.

Watch a few more pallets of USD get printed and you come back here and say what's "real"...USD isn't as strong as the dinosaurs what to believe it is ;)
I believe in bitcoin actually, but the rest are useless

I have doubled my investment in the last couple of months and yes I watch it everyday. I also move it around. I'm retired so I have the time.

I bought one share. Been watching it loose
But I guess that’s part of the process.

I believe in bitcoin actually, but the rest are useless
You should quit while you are ahead. The richest people in the world, major corporations and banks are all investing in Cryptos and not just bitcoin. You are clueless about the subject.

Anyone going to be buying into this...Thoughts?!
Now is the time for the rise in $COIN currently have 25 option calls expiring this Friday. 500 shares as well. Look for a test of $325 this wk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131