YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coinbase sucks, best alternative to get bitcoins?

Designbuilt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've been trying to add my new debit card with coinbase. It's from the same bank as the one I have on file, but this is a new one because my last one expired. I've been trying since yesterday. I get a message saying that an error occurred and to try again later... Later I tried and I received a message that my account was locked for too many attempts...

I am positive that I entered the correct number, I sent a message, then called... The operator was completely useless, some old lady that didn't know her ass from her elbow... I won't even get into how idiotic her answers were, but mostly she just replied "nope" So I tried again this morning and still not able to get this done, what's an alternative? Thanks I advance...

Coinmama works fast but fees were a bit high. Also have to have an external wallet

Coinbase is blocking all Credit cards and now I heard debit cards. I just use your bank account. They are insured, so no need to worry about your cash in US Wallet. Transfer there to US wallet, then buy on GDAX.

I must really be behind. I just use localbitcoins to buy/sell and as my wallet.

I haven't had any issues with coinbase. It took them a little bit to get my buy limits raised initially, but that's about it.

Me too.... limits were miniscule at the beginning.....now they're perrrrrrfect

Coinbase is blocking all Credit cards and now I heard debit cards. I just use your bank account. They are insured, so no need to worry about your cash in US Wallet. Transfer there to US wallet, then buy on GDAX.

I was going to use my bank, but they said it takes a week!

Localbitcoin is the gold standard for bitcoin purchases outside of bodybuilding, darknet people have traditionally not trusted coinbase. Localbitcoin is simple, sort by "cash deposit" find a reputable seller from the bank you want, go to his bank and deposit the funds in his account, send him a receipt, get your bitcoin instantly (or whenever he releases, I always use instant sellers). Trust isn't an issue as these sellers have thousands of verified transactions and perfect ratings as a seller, these ratings can't be faked, your $3000 doesn't mean shit to these sellers, they would never scam you.

Localbitcoin is the gold standard for bitcoin purchases outside of bodybuilding, darknet people have traditionally not trusted coinbase. Localbitcoin is simple, sort by "cash deposit" find a reputable seller from the bank you want, go to his bank and deposit the funds in his account, send him a receipt, get your bitcoin instantly (or whenever he releases, I always use instant sellers). Trust isn't an issue as these sellers have thousands of verified transactions and perfect ratings as a seller, these ratings can't be faked, your $3000 doesn't mean shit to these sellers, they would never scam you.

I too use localbitcoins, but prefer face to face transactions. Keeps me as anonymous as possible.

I must really be behind. I just use localbitcoins to buy/sell and as my wallet.

you aren't behind at all my friend, that is the best way to do it

safest way is to buy bitcoins in person with cash and then send from a hardware or software wallet you control

bitcoin atms, coinbase, etc can be tied to your ID pretty easily, especially since most exchanges (places like coinbase where you can use fiat currency to buy cryptocurrency) require your id to sign up and usually get tied to a bank account.

Trezor or Ledger Nano for hardware, electrum for software, i wouldnt use a mobile wallet for long term storage but for quick purchases stuff like mycelium are fine for apple and ios, mobile is definitely the easiest type of wallet, but phones are notoriously hackable/owned

you could also use web wallets or exchange wallets like Coinbase, but there is a pretty substantial paper trail that way, basically like using your debit card and license at the same time to make a purchase

for small purchases that are unlikely to draw attention, bitcoin from exchanges probably isn't too big a deal, but the point is that it could be, and for large purchases it is very risky to use something like coinbase which ties in to your id. it is much harder to track coins which did not originate or flow through an account which is tied to an identity.

tl;dr
safest is to buy bitcoin (or other crypto) in person with cash and use a hardware or software/mobile wallet you control. Localbitcoins will use your id to make purchases through the site, but when you meet people you can do transactions off the site that don't use your id. you could do the same thing with anyone you know who has bitcoin they could sell you

bitcoin is NOT anonymous by its nature, but it can be used in an anonymous way

Find a reliable seller on Localbitcoin, choose the experienced one with thousands of transactions, not the cheapest one, things will be easy.

Find a bitcoin ATM. Fees are on the expensive side, however you can use cash.

Load up your wallet, or pay someone directly - without a wallet!

Most have no ID requirement for transactions under $500.

https://coinatmradar.com/

So is it only coinbase causing problems? Because they suggested I use my bank account, but it's a whole week to process... OK, so transfer from my bank to US wallet, and GDAX is where I buy? Just went there, looks cutting edge and legit, like i'm doing important work with Barbara walters... thanks

I had coinbase and they cancelled my account because of too many transfers.
I wish someone would do a a step by step on how to send money and deposit into a wallet(or pay system) where we could send it to our suppliers on the board, not sure if Big A would allow it but we be good for us that are techno challenged

I wish someone would do a a step by step on how to send money and deposit into a wallet(or pay system) where we could send it to our suppliers on the board, not sure if Big A would allow it but we be good for us that are techno challenged

This is all on our crypto forum on Anasci, there is a $50 month fee, but it will save you lots of headaches and lost money. I also help on private matters in PMs.

Your account gets cancelled there for doing illegal things. They go by the book and also report over 20K to IRS. You only use that to get BTC, LTC or ETH then transfer to another site for those transactions.

Coinbase is terrible and blocked my accounts after a source I had done business with died a couple years ago, and I assume there was a LE investigation.

Coinmama was excellent for me until I hit their limits. Recently Bitstamp has been very good to me. Both get the funds in your account fast when you use a debit card. I hope that stays true for a while.

Ok so I have coinbase.

If I use coinmama to buy btc, how do I get my own wallet?

And yes coinbase is retarded

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity