over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coinbase weird new rules

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I purchased btc instantly and now for some reason it is making me wait 15 days to send btc off coinbase.

What is the easier way to do this? A month or two ago it would let you instantly buy and trade them.

Use cash app instead of get on a non U.S exchange and a Freewallet account

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Coinbase is making you wait 15 days before you can send bitcoin to another bitcoin address?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is common now with Coinbase. I have verified my I.D with them and I still have to wait a week or two for funds.

As another mentioned, use cash app. It’s a instant way to deposit/transfer funds.

cashapp or abra > coinbase

They made me wait too. It's because I bought bitcoin with my checking account. If u buy Bitcoin with your credit card it's instant. I'm currently waiting for the bitcoins that I ordered with my checking account and since I have to wait now I actually lost money because Bitcoin went down some.

7 days is standard with CB and I've been verified with them for 2 years. Gotta plan ahead when making orders.

^^ Use a CC it’s still instant.

Ahh dammit it did automatically use my account. I have my CC and account on there.

I’m sorry, I’m a dumbass. Forgive me, I worked 56 hours this week and my mind is sludge

So I purchased btc instantly and now for some reason it is making me wait 15 days to send btc off coinbase.

What is the easier way to do this? A month or two ago it would let you instantly buy and trade them.

Use coin mama. Great alternative and similar in function.

There are also ATMs that sell only bitcoins. The one i used was called DigitalMint.

Coinbase can be an asshole.

Coinbase wont let me use a credit card atm..some message that credit card transactions have been temporarily disabled.

Ill look into cashapp.

Be careful with cash app as they are starting to close accounts for violating terms of service. Bought bitcoin 7-8 times and never had a problem sending it to another wallet until the last one. Which is one that I had sent to previously with no issues. Then boom closed it and thank goodness I got my money out cuz they will seize your money

Use coin mama. Great alternative and similar in function.

There are also ATMs that sell only bitcoins. The one i used was called DigitalMint.

Coinbase can be an asshole.

had same problems with coinbase. coinmama was flawless and quick.

Coinbase is a pain in the butt but it’s the only site I can figure out how to transfer money back into my bank account.
I trade crypto on Bittrex but keep my coinbase account for when I want to cash out.

I have heard good things but there are a few states they dont service.

They are solid, it's like coinbase without the hassle. I started using them instead of coinbase.

I have heard good things but there are a few states they dont service.

That's weird, they service different countries like the UK. Should work in each state. You mean coinmama right?

Yep. Coin mama. I imagine theres some nonsense reason for it.

Looks like the cash app option may be the better one for some of us if you need it immediately. Or local bitcoin.

That's weird, they service different countries like the UK. Should work in each state. You mean coinmama right?

Yep. Coin mama. I imagine theres some nonsense reason for it.

Looks like the cash app option may be the better one for some of us if you need it immediately. Or local bitcoin.

Local seems convenient, never tried it. Just online exchanges like coinmama and the digitalmint BTC ATM. I used Circle originally, but they stopped being a bitcoin exchange and they died shortly after that.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity