over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coleman guest posing

If I'm not mistaken Vince uses moderate weights and higher reps. He will be able to stay in the game longer than someone with multiple injuries and surgeries.Not disrespecting Coleman as his methods won him multiple Olympias, just saying for more longevity in the game and overall good health I'll take the light weights high rep method.

If I'm not mistaken Vince uses moderate weights and higher reps. He will be able to stay in the game longer than someone with multiple injuries and surgeries.Not disrespecting Coleman as his methods won him multiple Olympias, just saying for more longevity in the game and overall good health I'll take the light weights high rep method.

I remember training around him at tha golds gym on taft in ft lauderdale few years ago... Guy was such a beast... If I remember correct, me and a buddy watched him do like 3 or 4 plates a side on tha leg press for a hundred rep set...his intensity and focus were amazing.... I think it was his wife/gf(altho I could b wrong) he use to train with that was a female pro that was bigger and leaner than 98% of tha big guys in that golds lol... She was jackeddd... Havnt been to that gym or seen him in awhile tho...

for 50..the g.o.a.t. still looks amazing. has for money he is not broke by no means. he has THE biggest show in txs. his supplement co. is doing good here in the states ; but is sky rocketing in other countries. he took his body to the limit. this is what we do.you know how many of the average joes will throw their hip out or back? some will require surgey slipping on ice at their front door ? what we do is bodybuilding...some call it body destroying ? this is a sport where we are constantly taking our body past the limit of failure to best our last weight or reps. in doing this we take a chance of tearing a muscle without any notice given (pec ; bicep ; rotor cuff etc. )some tears will end our passion and chances for achieving the body we want. the yrs of passion and pain ronnie put his body thru..and can still walk on stage at 50 is remarkable!! we talked to him ; corey matthews ; gus ; and mike dobson @ at ronnies show this spring.this was after his first minor back surgery. he stated he would change one thing. he would of lifted a hell of alot more weight. sort of like ali when he was asked would he change anything about his career...he said yes he would of had alot more fights. this was stated after he knew parkinson was elevated by all the hits he took

great post:)

He looks like he's enjoying himself so good on him....

Vince Taylor looks incredible and has always had a great physique. He's actually a member here, but I don't think he's been active here since he was originally brought here by one of the members...It wasn't that long ago either. Somebody tell Vince to get back here!!

for 50..the g.o.a.t. still looks amazing. has for money he is not broke by no means. he has THE biggest show in txs. his supplement co. is doing good here in the states ; but is sky rocketing in other countries. he took his body to the limit. this is what we do.you know how many of the average joes will throw their hip out or back? some will require surgey slipping on ice at their front door ? what we do is bodybuilding...some call it body destroying ? this is a sport where we are constantly taking our body past the limit of failure to best our last weight or reps. in doing this we take a chance of tearing a muscle without any notice given (pec ; bicep ; rotor cuff etc. )some tears will end our passion and chances for achieving the body we want. the yrs of passion and pain ronnie put his body thru..and can still walk on stage at 50 is remarkable!! we talked to him ; corey matthews ; gus ; and mike dobson @ at ronnies show this spring.this was after his first minor back surgery. he stated he would change one thing. he would of lifted a hell of alot more weight. sort of like ali when he was asked would he change anything about his career...he said yes he would of had alot more fights. this was stated after he knew parkinson was elevated by all the hits he took

He is only 48 not 50, lat see how he will look at 50 in 2 years.

Vince Taylor looks incredible and has always had a great physique. He's actually a member here, but I don't think he's been active here since he was originally brought here by one of the members...It wasn't that long ago either. Somebody tell Vince to get back here!!

I bought him here, will asked him!

its amazing what they look like post synthol...

jesus

this is an ignorant statement.... The way he looks now is due to lack of drug abuse, heavy training, insane food intake, etc., etc.

I'm pretty sure Jesus looked nothing like him..

I think people dont know what they are seeing here
The end of era
The great Ronny Coleman
Mister olympia to me , the one and only
Possibly the greatest of all time ,
when will we see another ronnie , who even comes close to hise size
i personally think we will never see anyone passing him
Dorian started the mass game and ronnie finished it

it is interesting how he's kind of broken down
considering hes not attempting to train to be top notch, it does seem like upper body goes first.
after all i think high anabolism strengthens upper body more

but his legs still look pretty strong for an older guy thats not "killing it" anymore.

the pick made me think of a "how i met your mother" episode i think was called the martagh list
it was riffing on the die hard movies and danny glover the quote was

"I'm too old for this shit man"

What causes old man muscle to have that in un full look? Hulk Hogan has it sometimes.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs