over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coleman guest posing

Hell yea he does. Looks great in the vid. Thick as hell. Big legs and back. Thanks for posting it.

I am the same age as him.
I never felt so old. as when I read the comments about his old age.
it is not the age , it is what his body been trough.
like a fighter or boxer, what your body been trough ,in practice or combat means more than just age.
some in combat sport are done and broken very early , but started to fight and accumulate damage very early.

amen brotha

Just watched the video...In the pictures, either he hasn't flexed his biceps all the way, or he already flexed and his arms are on the way down. He is still MASSIVE! I can't think of another 50 year old that looks like that!!

1. He's not training the same as he used to
2. He's not eating the same as he used to
3. He's not supplementing the same as he used to
4. He's not as young as he used to be :cool:

then why is he still guest posing? cuz hes famous? i love arnold but i wouldnt wanna see him half naked either

have a couple back surgeries plus what shelby mentioned.agree though big change.

Bodybuilding is the only Sport where every competitor is expected to look the same for the rest of their lives after retirement. No wait. They have to train just as heavy too so they dont get blasted by morons on the internet that have never competed :banghead:

Bodybuilding is the only Sport where every competitor is expected to look the same for the rest of their lives after retirement. No wait. They have to train just as heavy too so they dont get blasted by morons on the internet that have never competed :banghead:

:yeahthat:I agree 100%...he's still supporting the sport that made him and at 48-50 looks better then 95% of the people trying to take shots at him via net

Go Ronnie

Go Ronnie.. Always a big fan.. Looking large for his age and very confident and bringing it with style. I'm very impressed... And will always be a fan..If I met him at 80 in a wheel chair he will have still my most respect. He has genetics that I truly will never have, but I respect what he has done for the sport, and has done it will class. God Bless you Coleman, you were truly blessed with great genetics, and humble man with such a great gift.

bb is probably the only sport where the all time best has to strip after retirement to get some income.
and thats leaves them open to be criticise , sometimes its better to hang your gloves at home. and be a spectator instead.

Arms look like synthol was majority of size in past.

1. He's not training the same as he used to
2. He's not eating the same as he used to
3. He's not supplementing the same as he used to
4. He's not as young as he used to be :cool:

And he looks better than 90% of people on this forum.

BTW I find it shocking that his arms have taken the biggest hits.

I remember seeing a video of him and his mom and she is JACKED and he has always had good genetics, especially in his arms, but he has lost the most size in his arms.

bb is probably the only sport where the all time best has to strip after retirement to get some income.
and thats leaves them open to be criticise , sometimes its better to hang your gloves at home. and be a spectator instead.

I seriously doubt that he is guest posing because he is broke. He has his own supplement company (who knows how well its doing though) and most people would gladly pay to have him give seminars where he doesnt have to take his clothes off. Remember this guy openly states he got into bodybuilding to get a free gym membership. He truly does it because of his love of the sport.

Let alone off season this is his prob haven't trained, injured beat up and recovering from surgery body. Still looks better than most guys in their off season. Just lost his proportions

I think everyone needs to stop thinking of him as a competitive bodybuilder and just see him as he is. Imagine if you didn't know who he was and you saw him out in public...You get to talking to him and he tells you that he's 50 years old...Is there any part of you that says, "Wow he looks kinda' shitty". No because you wouldn't have that comparison in mind. You would think, "Oh my god, that guy looks amazing...What a monster!". I know it's hard, but stop making the comparison of the competitive Ronnie and just look at him as a 50 year old who looks fan-fucking-tastic!!

I'm loving all the guys whining about how bad he looks and what a shame. He still is probably bigger, leaner, and stronger than 99.9% of the guys on this board and he's damn near 50. To put it in perspective HE got asked and paid to guest pose, not any of us. He's got a life and isn't competing anymore. It's called transition and moving on in life. Maybe if some of you guys mature and stop thinking the universe revolves around you, how you look, what you did in the gym and your own egos; you'll understand that one day.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear