over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coleman vs Cutler

Geoffke

Banned
What is your favourite pro?
Ronnie is the best! People say that Ronnie was fat at the latest Mr. Olympia. Ronnie wasn't fat, i think he just love to take much of Hgh.
Cutler is nothing, he has good legs, but the rest, he is massieve, but he looks not good, i think. He haven't got the right skincolor either.

So, wright your favourite pro's please,
Ps: excuse me for my poor English,

Geoff from Europe

Welcome bro. It's nice to see that we're getting a nice grouping of International bros aboard!

Sorry - I think Cutler is ready to take over the throne and deserves it

xcelbeyond

Coleman

Nobody has better muscle maturity or density than coleman right now. He will win Mr. O until he retires. I was never a bit fan until i saw how he trained, as far as i am concerned he simple out works the rest of them.

Cuttler is taking this year off from the O anyway.

so my vote is ronnie takes it again.

Cuttler is the man! When you have two that are so close it becomes subjective (its in the eye of the beholder) for example Geoffke, does not like Jays skin color, I think his color and tone are outstanding. Jay has an all american, clean cut look that people gravitate towards. His look and personality will enable him to represent the sport of bodybuilding in a positive way. Ronnie is getting a little to freaky for me. There is no stopping this guys developement. His training, diet and supplementation are dialed-in. I think Ronnie could be even bigger and more ripped in the future. But when is enough, enough.

Ill have to agree with xcel I think cutler should have taken the o this year I think ronnie should consider it a gift

i dont want to take anything away from coleman hes on top and is a great guy but i do think cutler was better in the last O it will be something to see what these two giants do next and what they bring to the stage i dont think coleman was ready for him last time

i'm a fan of Ronnie's, but i gotta say i think Cutler looked a lot better and deserved to win it...i just don't think anyone will knock Ronnie off until he steps down himself

Coleman has the best mass/density. But as he grows his gut now grows inkind. It looks horrible-especially next to Cutlers flat ripped abs. Its all about weaknesses at that level, and Colemans
gut compared to Cutlers will be his downfall. Think - do you feel Ronnie overshadows Cutler in any way as much as cutler blows him away in the abs? Cutler is wide, legs unreal-and as was said has the image the sport would prefer.

Lee Priest is my fav!

But at his first Pro win, he looked too depleted, face looked like concentration camp victum, I've like him bigger,

but he got his first win anyways!

Ronnie is probly the freakiest BB ever, love to see him push the envelope, but Jay has a much more marketable look, and he is truly a great BB.

I read Flex cover to cover every month, I feel like I know these bro's!!

Seems like latley I'm either on line on BB sites, at the gym training, or reading BB mags,

all this research is getting my hooked, and I have not even started my cycle yet!

I love this shit!!!

i used to feel like that long ago wish i still did keep the high bro

Ronnie has learned his Olympia lesson, at the New Zealand Grand Prix he was perfectly dialed in, he actually said he was better than at the O. And I have to believe it from what I saw on the Olympia video. He knows his abs aren't a strong point and is too smart to loose the Sandow over his gut.
And to answer a previous question "Yes" he does have bodypart that blows Jay away like Jays abs did to his, his back (particularly lower lat width and shape) his traps, and his upper chest was much fuller. I think... a whole lot of things, but without Jay at the O, they are just that thoughts.

PS Jay, all american? Please do the wieders desperately need a blue eyed blonde white boy to be able to make more money.
Ronnie is a fantastic ambassador (for both the sport and his country), I have meet him twice, and he is very humble polite and open. Y'all can be very proud of him up there, he made me prould to call myself a bodybuilder.

Wow

People really route for a lying hypocritical cop to win.

Unbelievable.

JAY SHOULD HAVE WON LAST TIME.

I THINK RONNIES IS GREAT AND ALL THAT.....BUT, CUTLER GOT HIM AT THE LAST "O". RONNIE'S GUT IS A MESSED UP RIGHT NOW AND IT DETRACTS GREATLY FROM HIS AWESOME PHYSIQUE!

BLUE-EYED WHITE BOYS ARE PRETTY COOL..........I HAPPEN TO BE ONE.:cool:

Coleman!!!!
Wait no I mean Cutler!!!!!!
Cutler!!!!!!
Wait no I mean Coleman!!!!
Coleman!!!!
Cutler!!!!!!
Coleman!!!!
Cutler!!!!!!

They are both ANIMALS and I give them both much respect and props. Sometimes Coleman looks like the Best and other times Cutler looks like the Best.
Its a day to day toss up.

Definately yates at his best was the best, his hardness, his back, his quads.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear