over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Collagen synthesis and joint health.

Hyaluronic acid? It definitely seems to work, better in the joint than systemically but I believe I found it is a possible and likely carcinogen? I forget.

there is/was something that showed hya as potentially carcinogenic, that said i know a bunch of ppl who use it and only get possative things.

i have never tried ia admin, though there is research and info to support it. in this case hya is just a filler.

systemic it is less effective but also working via different method.

it also seems to have an effect on im scar tissue when used im(systemic) and can slow the release of various things when mixed in depot.

No body wants to believe this but ALL AAS have negative effects on tendons. If you stay on enough gear, (it doesnt matter whether its deca, hgh, whatever) you will eventually start tearing tendons. You may be lucky and never experience a full rupture, youll simply be the person "who cant train heavy anymore" because all your tendons and joints hurt.

I just don't understand why you guys aren't making the connection. A lot of the trouble you guys are having with your bodies are due to too much gear. People will find every excuse to blame it on except this. And its not because gear is getting you so strong that your tendons can't keep up. Its because they're literally fucking disintegrating.

On one of my surgeries my doc and i never even spoke about steroids. Until after the surgery. He said i need you to understand something. The tendons in your arm were literally half the size they should be. They looked like crap. Hes like ive never seen anything like it. Im a pretty big dude and he said when opened me up that was not what he expected to see.

If you run a responsible amount of time on trt then this doesnt apply to you. However when you stay on a supra physiological dose for extended periods of time you will start breaking down.

cv you make some good points.

this is a very real thing that wasnt talked or know about so much before.
honestly and from some reading i think low doses are not even so ok in this regard.

i cant say for sure as i have some other factors at play but i feel like this has had an impact on me.
i wish there was more attention or interest in this subject. i think if we collectively worked at it we could come up with options.

dont take we too literally humanity at large lol, whatever

You and i have been friends for a long time. I will absolutely 100% prove something to you on my dollar. And i can do this because I know this will work. I will give you two products (on the house) and within 2 months I guarantee you will feel strongly about them. Ive been giving this to quite a few pro and top am friends i have and they are raving about being able to do lunges when they couldnt previously, and a bunch of other personal testimonials about their elbows, knees, shoulders etc between them and I. You know my email address....email me and I will prove this to you. {like i said on the house}...(just between you and I)
What are these two products please Dante’

You and i have been friends for a long time. I will absolutely 100% prove something to you on my dollar. And i can do this because I know this will work. I will give you two products (on the house) and within 2 months I guarantee you will feel strongly about them. Ive been giving this to quite a few pro and top am friends i have and they are raving about being able to do lunges when they couldnt previously, and a bunch of other personal testimonials about their elbows, knees, shoulders etc between them and I. You know my email address....email me and I will prove this to you. {like i said on the house}...(just between you and I)

Dante, please post what they are. Having my shoulder surgery tomorrow, I’d like to start taking these ASAP to help my recovery. Are they on your website? Not looking for handout whatsoever, I will gladly pay

Cant really talk about them openly guys sorry.....if you PM i will let you know no problem

Your inbox will be full in a matter of seconds!

Baldnazi,

Now sure what type of surgery you are having. Some procedures can benefit from post intervention supplementation yet others could make things worse.

====

As for supplements. Joint pain decrease is not a good predictor of collagen/cartilage synthesis or even overall joint health. I could take a handful of toradol right now and id feel awesome but ofcourse the underlying pathology hasnt changed. Some supplements have effects on cox2 and other inflammatory mediators to a low degree but enough that its perceptible. I dont wanna talk specifically about supplements or products. Unless something is harmful i am not gonna get into anymore individual product/supplement discussions. Just make sure you know what is wrong first with your joints. Sometimes things go away on there own ( i.e disc dessication and resulting decreased mass effect) and treatments are false attributed to there resolution of symptoms.

I am not an expert on every single possible supplement out there that may help tendon, ligament or muscle healing. I am pretty certain that nothing is going to substantially effect articular cartilage or disc pathology but that doesnt mean that other things cant be helpful with respect to pain.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131