over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Collapsed stopper

cmryan

Registered
Fellas, any idea what might have happened here? Seems to have collapsed as though the vacuum was too strong. It's not leaking but I'm hesitant to use since I'm concerned the integrity of the stopper has been compromised. Would you guys toss it or do you think it's still sterile?

vial.jpg

Is the metal crimped on securely? My only thought is when crimping the top the rubber got pushed in before the metal grabbed the glass lip and then when it did it kept the vacuum then with no way out.

I’d say it’s fine but if it’s just test I may toss. Maybe “risk” and use if it’s an exotic. But I Homebrew test and each finished vial is about $5 total probably in ingredients.

Is the metal crimped on securely? My only thought is when crimping the top the rubber got pushed in before the metal grabbed the glass lip and then when it did it kept the vacuum then with no way out.

I’d say it’s fine but if it’s just test I may toss. Maybe “risk” and use if it’s an exotic. But I Homebrew test and each finished vial is about $5 total probably in ingredients.
Metal seems crimped properly. Definitely not test lol. That's a simple "toss and replace" as you say.

Hmmm...interesting. Your other vials from same sponsor the same?
You can use a sleeve stopper to replace that collapsed stopper.

MS

I got a couple of mixed vials ( tren base, test base, winny in one vial) and those vials did the same thing. I used them both, and I didn't grow a third eye or have my wiener fall off or anything.

Put a needle in it and vent it, it should return to normal if you equalize the pressure in it. We'd seen this happen in the past to a batch we got in. Kinda freaks ya out looking at it, but once the pressure is equalized it should return to normal. If it does not return to normal after equalizing it, then you should be just fine to use still so long as the seal is intact and not leaking.
IDK exactly what causes this? its got to have something to do with heat of the oil when being bottled and or big pressure differences when in transit ( being in cargo hull of airplane maybe?)..

More than likely put in the vial while still hot. Crimped. This is the result. Would be my best guess.
Yes! When the liquid was put in there hot it made the air in there warm too and less dense, pushing some air out of the vial. Then you put the stopper on. After it is sealed it starts to cool and the air becomes more dense and contracts, drawing in the stopper.

You might have had this same experience putting hot meat into tupperware and sealing it with the lid.

Yes! When the liquid was put in there hot it made the air in there warm too and less dense, pushing some air out of the vial. Then you put the stopper on. After it is sealed it starts to cool and the air becomes more dense and contracts, drawing in the stopper.

You might have had this same experience putting hot meat into tupperware and sealing it with the lid.

One thing to add to this is personally I would be a bit concerned about the filtering methods of the person making the product.

A hot solution tears through filters like nothing... and bottling comes after filtering obviously so I'd be concerned the stuff was never properly filtered.

Whether it happened on return to sea level from the plane cargo or from cooling after bottling, I'm sure it's likely fine. A bulging stopper would be much more concerning IMO. In either case, if you're concerned about it, trash it and replace.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws