Collegiate Nationals

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol this guy is obviously no judge. No symetry...okay if u say so..lol

Attachments

• bestfrontdouble.jpg
    bestfrontdouble.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 197
i have gone to this show 2 yrs in a row now, and hopefully i will be in it next yr. no doubt everyone looked good, big ups to gooey..but the comp. last year was much better..i got one question, since this is a Collegiate National show, hows come theres no age limit, what are the qualifications for this show? i think anyone over 25 or 26 is WAY TO OLD for this show... these guys are coming in at 30and plus yrs old an competeing againest 22 an 24 yr olds, i would be Embarrassed to compete at this is show if i was 32 yrs old....i think there was one guy that was even like 42...what the hell????

no arms :confused:

Attachments

• blaaaaaaaaaaazed.jpg
    blaaaaaaaaaaazed.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 192
dude, i'm no judge and i'm nobody in the BB community, but i think you look good.

maybe there are some teens that could clean the floor with Renegade, but at the same time, this kid has 99.9% of the teenage population beat. (and lets not forget about the 20's 30's 40's + age groups too)

being only 19 and built like that, if he strives for everything in his life as much as he does BB, i think this kid has a GREAT future ahead of him, whether it's BB related or not.

one more piece of advice, use the negitive BS to just fuel your fire, I hear it everyday from family members telling me i need to give up and get a normal job and stop tryin to be my own boss. Never give up dude, never.

JW

Re: Mojo, Wolv,

einie1 said:
Then if we are corrupt, why do you guys always cry over your placings? All we hear is whining and pouting over taking second or third place. If you big bodybuilders cant take a fair judgement, then pick another sport. I dont care how old someone is, if he is on roids it equals everything out. Gade is good for that level, but he has no arms. Hell, he looks better then 99% of everyone, but he placed second that night. Get over it. Mojo, you werent at the show, yet you believe that he should have won? How much sense does that make? Then you ramble on about the masters winner holding water? Where is his picture? I dont see the overall masters winner on this site. Get your facts together and gather your thoughts before posting please. By the way, are you Gades father? It sounds like it.

The reason people cry about placings is because bodybuilding is a subjective sport.

what looks perfect to me, could look like complete shit to you.

Renegade said:

bro dont pay it no mind everyone one here knows who you are and your one hell of a bber at19 shit lol nothing but good things to come and, i think you have great shape kinda reminds me of a young bob paris

Priest

thanx buddy! I appreciat you're support man :)
Take care brother! Here's just a cool shot, I got 380 pics this weekend thanks to Joe Lobell (MostMusclar.com) lol Had to post up some of em :cool:

Freaky quad eh...lol

Attachments

• ooo.jpg
    ooo.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 158
;)

Attachments

• happysidechest.jpg
    happysidechest.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 148
:D

Attachments

• arn.jpg
    arn.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 147
Relax dude

Are you trying to gain my respect by spoon feeding your physique to me to prove that you are good? All I see is a bad case of gyno. I dont care how old you are, you are abusing that shit and it shows. You will be old before your time. I will agree that Gooey has pro potential, and so did the other judges. He just needs help getting lean or find a knowledgable coach.

Re: Take it or leave it

einie1 said:
Mr. gade, the teenagers would have wiped the floor with you. You have no thickness, and are a collage of a lot of different bodyparts. Gooey was just out of shape, plain and simple. If you are going to post pics that make you look a lot bigger than you did on stage, thats on you.
Now this is what I call a FLAME an this comment deserves STRIKE TWO. You could have said something like "You need to work on your thickness to get to the top." The rest of your post just twisted the knive into the flame!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner