over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Colon and intestinal health , Emeric , John , Shelby , Phil , Anybody

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
their seems to be a bit of a fad going round with "colon clensers" , a trainer i know has clients use the Isagenics colon cleanser once every other week and a few people i8 know swear by getting a colonic a couple times a year.

So havig the ability to call my GI doc , I gave him a buzz yesterday and asked what his thoughts were and what the best way to clean out was. Of cource he said that proper probiotics and good diet with quality greens eaten several times a day was a sure way along with lower percentages of red meat would help keep your intestines healthy. I asked about the best colon cleanser he recomended and he replyed
"if we want to run a camera up your ass and see whats going on we want it as clean as possible right , well what do we have to do?"
the answer is two servings of Magnisium Citrate followed by a clear liquid diet. So i got to thinking would their be any benifit to doin a mild colon cleans once a month or so just to ensure you are absorbing as much nutrients as possible??

I know we have some briliant guys here that im sure can offer a little insite or at least their oppinion on was to keep out plumbing healthy and maximize nutrient absorbtion

I fast for 2 days drinking only fresh apple juice than mag citrate followed by 1 cup olive oil(liver, gallbladder) once every 4 ish months (I dont think you need more unless your on the Elvis diet)

I eat a lot of sauerkraut, ACV lemon water for gut health.

I agree with these "cleanses" being a scam. MAYBE some people eat so much crap and have such slug slow digestive systems that it could help, but I doubt that is true for an active person that eats healthy.

Clear liquid diet made me think of crystal gravy lol.

the answer is two servings of Magnisium Citrate followed by a clear liquid diet.

**broken link removed**

their seems to be a bit of a fad going round with "colon clensers" , a trainer i know has clients use the Isagenics colon cleanser once every other week and a few people i8 know swear by getting a colonic a couple times a year.

So havig the ability to call my GI doc , I gave him a buzz yesterday and asked what his thoughts were and what the best way to clean out was. Of cource he said that proper probiotics and good diet with quality greens eaten several times a day was a sure way along with lower percentages of red meat would help keep your intestines healthy. I asked about the best colon cleanser he recomended and he replyed
"if we want to run a camera up your ass and see whats going on we want it as clean as possible right , well what do we have to do?"
the answer is two servings of Magnisium Citrate followed by a clear liquid diet. So i got to thinking would their be any benifit to doin a mild colon cleans once a month or so just to ensure you are absorbing as much nutrients as possible??

I know we have some briliant guys here that im sure can offer a little insite or at least their oppinion on was to keep out plumbing healthy and maximize nutrient absorbtion

The problem with colon cleansers that thy will clean out from your colon the good and the bed bacteria. You need to clean out the bad bacteria only. Go to totalnutritionrx.com and check out the DWGE, DWGE is the only prebiotic in the world (at this time) that helps multiply you good bacteria in the colon and helps to clean you colon daily wit out eliminating any of the good bacteria.

The problem with colon cleansers that thy will clean out from your colon the good and the bed bacteria. You need to clean out the bad bacteria only. Go to totalnutritionrx.com and check out the DWGE, DWGE is the only prebiotic in the world (at this time) that helps multiply you good bacteria in the colon and helps to clean you colon daily wit out eliminating any of the good bacteria.

To bad its so expensive... looks like i'm going to have to pick up a few more shifts :(

Saw your thread http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/103467-dwge.html

Very generous and the good thing about it is they are a sponsor here so you know its quality

Thanks guys

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner