over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Colonic Pre show or Photo shoot

cromespider

Registered
Have A Photo shoot this Saturday and was wondering what your experience were with this. I have been on a fiber supplement twice a day but at 75-100g of carbs for the last 2 weeks things are a bit backed up. I want to get it to flatten out my stomach but don't want to risk me holding water from it or interfering with my drying out processes. Has anyone had any adverse effects doing this pre contest or show.
Thanks

I did this several years ago...2008 to be exact. I did it the morning of the day before weigh-ins. Physically it helped me flatten out the abdomen and dry out a little more than usual. However it made me fart so bad I literally cleared out the backstage pump up area the day of the show. Take what you will from this, but it is my experience. Best of luck.

I read an article about Tony Freeman doing this on the reg.

I lije to do the colonic during the shoot do i shit my pants on camera. Thats just me though.

With a Saturday shoot/contest here's what I do.
Thursday: I use a product containing senna called "sculpt and cleanse" 2 caps with every meal.
Friday: First thing in the AM a heavy dose of magnesium and oral ALCAR. Then around 1pm if I still have some to clear out I use an OTC suppository laxative.
Saturday: I do nothing because I am cleared out and I don't want to risk having an upset digestive track which could negatively effect my posing.

"Experts" recommend not to do this, any vets thoughts?

Apparently complications include perforation of the abdominal wall, electrolyte imbalance, and heart failure caused by excessive absorption of water.

To add, you lose X amount of good bacteria.

A side effect of Colonics include nausea and fatigue after the session, which can last for several hours.

Have you folks expereinced this, the folks that go on stage?

Chip

try aloevera gel cap at night before sleep. you should have everything come out next morning.

I have a friend that does colonics before shows and I really do not think the change is that relevant, i was told that most of the time, just doing an enema can be more than sufficient...but that is what I hear, have not tried anything first hand....

I had a colonic this past year on Thursday before a Saturday show..I was feeling sick and was backed up, just about ready to not compete.....hour by hour after that I was looking better and better as I had really smoothed out.....if you get one before a show, be certain that they put electrolytes and minerals back in your system before they pull the plug....you will feel like a champ when you leave...

so got it done Friday around 1230pm for a 11am photo shoot on Saturday and I gotta say it helped a lot lost about 2 lbs but lower abdominals were dam near concaved and waist was 1/2 in smaller. I did bloat up a bit in my abdominals few hours after but it came right off within a few hours. Also noticed a deeper line down the middle of my abs as I was on the table getting everything pumped out of me

I recommend this

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity