over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Combating Estrogen on TRT poll

What do you take to combat estrogen on TRT? (150-200mg of Test a week MAX)

• Nothing

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • SERM

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • AI

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

John99Test

Registered
Curious to see what you guys use to combat estrogen while on TRT (150mg-200mg per week max). Feel free to post your protocol!

1mg Anastrozole twice a week. I should get results of hormone levels within next couple days

1mg Anastrozole twice a week. I should get results of hormone levels within next couple days

Nice. Do you pin once a week? When do you take the Arimidex in relation to that and when was the bloodwork done in relation to the injection? Lol. Sorry for all the questions.

Ok just got labs. I pin 100mg test and 35mg deca Monday and Thursday and 1mg Anastrozole same time. Estrodial 21 and total test 1022. Did blood work yesterday morning and took last shot 24 hours earlier.

Ok just got labs. I pin 100mg test and 35mg deca Monday and Thursday and 1mg Anastrozole same time. Estrodial 21 and total test 1022. Did blood work yesterday morning and took last shot 24 hours earlier.

Awesome. Right where you want to be. Do you pin the 100mg X 2 per week for a total of 200mg or just 100mg for thew whole week (50mg M, 50mg Th)

200mg a week total. I have Rx for 400mg but don't feel need to take that.

Interesting. I think they equate 25mg of Aromasin to 1mg of Arimidex so I should probably be fine with 12.5mg twice a week since my Test dosage is only 140mg per week. I know its a guessing game but this seems like the right way to go until I can get bloodwork. Thanks again. Stay safe!

I do 10mg/day and that lets me avoid using an AI. Controlling E2 on TRT with an AI is like trying to kill a fly with a baseball bat.

Interesting. I think they equate 25mg of Aromasin to 1mg of Arimidex so I should probably be fine with 12.5mg twice a week since my Test dosage is only 140mg per week. I know its a guessing game but this seems like the right way to go until I can get bloodwork. Thanks again. Stay safe!
I used to use 15pmg test c split 2x week and would take 6.25mg aromasin and it was like a Rollercoaster ride. Days after I'd pin, test and estrogen would spike and I'd feel like shit, my trough days were the only days I'd feel half decent, if I'd take 12.5mg then I'd usually feel pretty damn good next day but not know where to go from there, if I stayed on 12.5, I'd feel like I'd start pushing too low by my trough, if I went back to 6.25, my estrogen would jump back too high. You might get by, i didn't, I think for me, the key is eod test dosing, i have done a little stretch like that but ultimately decided to switch to super long Ester undeconate, so I could pin once a week and have stable levels. Pinning eod doesn't work on 7-10 day vacations, and yes, I crash with that time frame on test c, but if i frontload before vacation, my estrogen shoots too high.

Basically, its all just very personal and takes time to read your body, learn the signs of being too high or too low and adjusting. Its been several years for me, somewhat prolonged because I've still blasted in the meantime but I've just about got it figured out.

I used to use 15pmg test c split 2x week and would take 6.25mg aromasin and it was like a Rollercoaster ride. Days after I'd pin, test and estrogen would spike and I'd feel like shit, my trough days were the only days I'd feel half decent, if I'd take 12.5mg then I'd usually feel pretty damn good next day but not know where to go from there, if I stayed on 12.5, I'd feel like I'd start pushing too low by my trough, if I went back to 6.25, my estrogen would jump back too high. You might get by, i didn't, I think for me, the key is eod test dosing, i have done a little stretch like that but ultimately decided to switch to super long Ester undeconate, so I could pin once a week and have stable levels. Pinning eod doesn't work on 7-10 day vacations, and yes, I crash with that time frame on test c, but if i frontload before vacation, my estrogen shoots too high.

Basically, its all just very personal and takes time to read your body, learn the signs of being too high or too low and adjusting. Its been several years for me, somewhat prolonged because I've still blasted in the meantime but I've just about got it figured out.

Thanks man. Really appreciate it.

I do 10mg/day and that lets me avoid using an AI. Controlling E2 on TRT with an AI is like trying to kill a fly with a baseball bat.

Since I've been doing my TRT with small daily injections I haven't used an AI or SERM in over a month and I'm doing great. I doubt I do it any other way than daily now.

1 mg arimidex once a week. 200mg test only. HCG 20 iu's 2 times a week. simple and effective

no, i use a slin pin. my bottle is 10,000 IUs. I pull to 20. Not sure of the actual dose that equals. I just follow Drs order and nads stay full

Curious to see what you guys use to combat estrogen while on TRT (150mg-200mg per week max). Feel free to post your protocol!
I have been on trt for a long time. Started at 200mg a week and now my fr has me on300mg a week for a long time. I know it’s high for dr prescribed trt but it took me a long time of test manipulation to get it there. But that being said I just screeed up a blood test and went in and my level 2200ng and he called and said stop for two weeks and go back in for one. That was at 500mg a week and I stoped 2 weeks prior to my test. It is a very good number and if I wouldn’t have waited that long for the test it would have been much higher. He knows what I do but he tells me all the time that it’s hard for him to explain. So my excuse was I did my shot the day before and then went for the test cause I had the time.. anyway off topic . Back to the question. The only time I ever had problems with my estrogen is when I use heavy cycles.. then I have dr prescribed arimadex.. my dr prescribed 1mg every day. No way he isn’t thinking about it right. I have gyno that I went to the dr for. It is a small lump on the left side of my left nipple. It is pea size. When I heavy usage is in effect it grows to about a jellybean. I use the arimadex at .5 every third day and it shrinks it back to a pea... I would say and I am not a dr that as long as you don’t hav any gyno issues .5 e3day is good. But my question is are you getting blood work to see if your e is high. Or are you being cautious. AI way too much. E is good in your body at the right numbers... I know mine is high without any bloodwork just by the water weight I start to Carry.. also by the pea size lump I have .... anyway I hope I made sense and if I am wrong with any of this I would live for a vet to chime in.

At 100mg of test C on Monday and on Thursday I take .5 of adex the day after each injection.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity