over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Combatting water bloat from PED's

Fit2Serve

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Soooo, just recently started MK-677 at 25mg every night. been bout 4 nights and i think i am already starting to retain some water. Blood pressure has ever so steadily gone up.

May be a stupid question but will taking lisinopril help combat blood pressure from compounds that make you hold water? or would only a diuretic work bc it is water related....?
-F

How much water are you consuming? I'd make sure that's in order before I'd add another drug.

Lisinopril will reduce BP in your case but so will time; MK is notorious for water retention (better fullness than any AAS imo). When I used to run it consistently, I noticed that after a few weeks of acclimation, the water retention wasn't as crazy as the beginning and mostly IM. I did taper down to 10 mgs a day though, couldn't run more than that otherwise you'd see me sleeping under a bridge all day

That elevated HR worried me more than the BP on MK...but that effect on your sympathetic NS is common in exo GH use as well

Last edited:
No combating mk677 bloat.

Try taking it EOD.

Mk made me so bloated. I tried low carbs and still had bloat. Give it a few weeks and some of the bloat will go away. I know it was some of the best sleep I've ever had

Lower your dose and things should even out.

I know from my own personal experience, around the 7-10 day mark the water bloat evens out a lot and I also start feeling less of the lethargy from the MK.

alright people will tell you to take dandellion root ect but most products will have 500mg-2000mg. I found a product called kidney flush by Omega Alpha has 12.5 grams!! per serving.... Works great for kidney protection as well. Had me pissing like a race horse

I've really don't notice any bloat from using MK at 12.5 mgs. I have heard some people recommend taking a baby aspirin daily which I do. You can try that if you don't take one already.

I love everything about mk apart from the extreme water retention I get.

Somethings I do to keep very minimal water retention (not really possible in a growing phase in my opinion):

- keep test below 200mg/week
- masteron helps
- 3g vitamin c AM + PM
- Low estrogen
- LOTS of water
- Low carb (varies per individual, around 200g a day for me)
- Consistent sodium intake

I'd be really interested to see someone's IGF results when running 25mgs and 12.5mgs.

I get the recommendation to drop the dose in half, but it's my understanding that all the good studies on MK were at 25mgs. So then why run it?

Compare it to 500mgs of Test. We know 500mgs is no little bump for someone. But then someone complains and we tell them to drop to 250mgs? Yeah, you can do that. But be prepared to be unimpressed with the results.

alright people will tell you to take dandellion root ect but most products will have 500mg-2000mg. I found a product called kidney flush by Omega Alpha has 12.5 grams!! per serving.... Works great for kidney protection as well. Had me pissing like a race horse

it s for horse

I've been running it at 25mgs with no GH for a couple of weeks now, at around 30 days I'd be due for some blood work anyways. I'll make a note to get IGF levels tested as well and post those up.

I have a baseline from a couple years ago taking no GH or anything else to boost it.

I'd be really interested to see someone's IGF results when running 25mgs and 12.5mgs.

I get the recommendation to drop the dose in half, but it's my understanding that all the good studies on MK were at 25mgs. So then why run it?

Compare it to 500mgs of Test. We know 500mgs is no little bump for someone. But then someone complains and we tell them to drop to 250mgs? Yeah, you can do that. But be prepared to be unimpressed with the results.

Diuretics almost have NO impact on fluid retention caused by exogenous GH or MK. Only Aldosterone blockers have, and still, it's pretty mild unless you dose heavy on them... but high amounts of Spironolactone (the main one you can use) is clearly detrimental to "muscle replenishing" and will make it extremely hard to put on size or even just feel slightly full.

ACE inhibitors DO lower aldosterone to some extent though, so to reply precisely to your question, YES, lisinopril will help with MK's bloat... not that much if you use a low dose, but still the positive effects will be there.

I know I really noticed a visual difference when I upped my already high prescribed Ramipril dose while I used to take MK, precisely for those purposes (water and skyrocketed BP).

MK works tremendously... too bad I become absolutely unproductive after just a couple of days on it... lethargy even at only 10mg is a nightmare.

great replies!

I dont want to cut dose in half cuz like mentioned i want the full benefits of it.

i will be using lisinopril at 20mg nightly to see if that will help with the bp.

def need to up my water game. prob dont drink enough.

I dont feel tired... i smoke thc alot tho.... so possibly feelin tired alreaady lol. one thing is for certain, i am RAVENOUS. appetite is thru the roof.
-F

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner