over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Combining nolva and letro for gyno

bfriedman1987

Registered
Can u use these both at same time to reverse gyno? Heard people saying they will counter react or something. What u guys think?

Interesting, I've never heard a good scientific reason for why they would compete against each other. I will recently be starting higher test + dbol and am definitely concerned about gyno so I was going to do 1.25mg letro + 20mg nolva per day. I can't think of how they would even interact with one another but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Letro is so damn strong I can't see why you would want to use anything else with it. That stuff kills my joints and my sex drive within a couple days and makes me irritable as hell.

Letro is so damn strong I can't see why you would want to use anything else with it. That stuff kills my joints and my sex drive within a couple days and makes me irritable as hell.

This is another thing I'm not sure about. I have heard very knowledgeable members say arimidex, letrozole and aromasin are all roughly the same strength and all lower E2 by roughly 50%. My limited experience and blood work seems to indicate this to be true, although I think letro dries my spine out more (makes deadlifting a real issue).

You make have to back down your dose. Big A posted one time he thought that 2.5 mg a week was plenty. You can easily take too much letro without knowing it.

The serms make letro or adex but not exem about half as effective but with letro this isnt a big deal if u take a decent dose

Doesn't letting lower E1 or E3 too much or is that outdated?

AIs and SERMS are DESIGNED for breast cancer.

They are normally used together, this is the NORMAL way they are used.

Nolvadex blocks AIs from aromatase to some extent (just like it blocks estradiol from the ER), so there is a very slight reduction in effectiveness when combined.

The overall increase in E2 blocking effect is MUCH greater than the slight reduction of effectiveness in each, MUCH MUCH greater.

I used Letro from ReasearchSTOP and it was strong. I combined it with Clomid and Nolva during a PCT because of Gyno and less than a weeks time I was like a PMSing girl!! Serious, I called my ex GF and was all weepy and down and sad about life. LOL. She knows all about juice and what I take and she asked and I told her letro with Clomid and Nolva. She said "Stop the letro dumb ass! Thats whats doing it." DAMN I lover her. LOL. Stopped the Letro and continued w/ the clomid and Nolva, I felt tons better in 48hrs and kept the Clomid and Nolva going and now I have NO gyno! Thank GOD, I hate that shit on my chest.

I think I was taking abt 1.25mg of Letro ED for that week along with 50mg CLomid and 20mg Nolva.

I used Letro from ReasearchSTOP and it was strong. I combined it with Clomid and Nolva during a PCT because of Gyno and less than a weeks time I was like a PMSing girl!! Serious, I called my ex GF and was all weepy and down and sad about life. LOL. She knows all about juice and what I take and she asked and I told her letro with Clomid and Nolva. She said "Stop the letro dumb ass! Thats whats doing it." DAMN I lover her. LOL. Stopped the Letro and continued w/ the clomid and Nolva, I felt tons better in 48hrs and kept the Clomid and Nolva going and now I have NO gyno! Thank GOD, I hate that shit on my chest.

I think I was taking abt 1.25mg of Letro ED for that week along with 50mg CLomid and 20mg Nolva.

Those are all clomid sides IME and never had from letro

i dont like letro one bit. seems good on paper, practice doesnt seem to yeild the same results as anastrozole.

ana and nolva work great for gyno, just add in a prolactin inhibitor and you are set.

The sides stopped when i stopped the Letro. Ive done Clomid and Nolva plenty of times and never got like that. I guess this really goes to show how everyones different.

Maybe the letro magnified the clomid sides some how

Possibly. Dont think Id care to find out again tho. LOL

They are signs of smashing estro into the ground. I will get it if I take too much nolva too, it is not specific to Letro.
Letro just happens to be a bit stronger than all the others IME.

They are signs of smashing estro into the ground. I will get it if I take too much nolva too, it is not specific to Letro.
Letro just happens to be a bit stronger than all the others IME.

Yea thats exactly what I did to my estro, and it happened fast. Once off the Letro I bounced back and was fine, thank god.

i dont like letro one bit. seems good on paper, practice doesnt seem to yeild the same results as anastrozole.

In terms of preventing gyno or estrogen reduction in general or what?

I started letro 1.5 weeks ago and one side legit AIs (particularly letro) seems to do to me is dry my spine out like crazy so i can't effectively deadlift or squat. The only time i've had something similar was from accutane....dried all my joints like crazy

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99