over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Combining orals, Anadrol w/ ??????

Papa Van Smack

Verified Customer
Registered
I've read so many reports of guys just loving Anadrol and Dbol, thanks Gavin Kane, hope you're doing well.

Other guys just swear by Anadrol and Winstrol, especially precontest.

Now....FUCK GOALS, if you have done one or the other, or both. I want your feedback. Because I've got everything on hand, and am at a fork in the road. Sell me!!!!

ran them both to test it out, i found it better to run one the the other after

ie. 4 weeks on dbol, then 4 weeks on anadrol VS 8 weeks on both

Same for winstrol and anadrol

ran them both to test it out, i found it better to run one the the other after

ie. 4 weeks on dbol, then 4 weeks on anadrol VS 8 weeks on both

Same for winstrol and anadrol

Interesting, why so? I was really looking for the synergy of the compounds working together.

N2Guard...

Winstrol, at a 2-1 ratio. I.e. 50 drol 25 winstrol. You will thank me later

Winstrol, at a 2-1 ratio. I.e. 50 drol 25 winstrol. You will thank me later

I second this. Very cool "look" it gives you're physique. Was also hitting some good numbers in the gym despite being deep into a cut.

When it comes to evaluating liver toxicity with orals, rather than looking at it from a "number of compounds" standpoint, you should look at it from a "total toxic load" standpoint.

In other words, the number of compounds you run doesn't necessary determine how hard a cycle is on your liver. It is the total amount of liver stress that matters. For example, it would be easier on the liver to run 25 mg of Anadrol, 30 mg of Anavar, and 10 mg of halotestin than it would 100 mg of Dianabol alone, even though the first option includes 3 orals and the latter just one. Now, I am not recommending that anyone run this particular cycle, but just using it as an example to get my point across.

Obviously, we don't have a medically accepted toxicity scale for oral AAS, but anyone who has been around a while will probably have a pretty good idea of how the various orals compare against each other on a per mg basis, as well as how their own body responds to them.

With that said, there are several awesome oral combinations that can be safely used (from a liver health standpoint), but you always need to remain cognizant of your total toxic load. As the dose of one oral rises, the dose of another must go down so that total toxic load does not exceed your target range. As long as you stay within a safe range, it really doesn't matter what orals you combine.

When it comes to pre-contest use, guys have been stacking orals forever...because the benefits are obvious, but off-season oral use has been a bit more ambiguous, with some guys using only one oral and others combining two or more. In my experience, if someone is using orals in the off-season in order to break past a plateau, I see little need to stack more than two at a time.

if you really wana take two orals at the same time...
to me nothing was better then drol/wini.
with a bunch of test n eq of course...:D

dbol is super similar to eq in chem structure.
I opt for eq in place of dbol, similar effect if you wana think dbol n drol have synergy but without extra load on the liver...

run the test eq for a while, add drol in... last few weeks add wini.

for me wini take like 2 weeks to SEE effect so I would be thinking last 4-6ish weeks. on both.

when I wana hurt my liver, that's what I do! lol :banghead:
:love:
:welcome:

I've never experienced, nor do I think that dbol/ drol have any special synergy...persoanlly I would just run those one at a time at a higher dose 4-6 on, 4-6 off...however like others have said there really is something special about the way winny pulls all the sub q water and synergizes with the fullness drol brings, can really make a physique "pop" in just a few days if done correctly.

Drol always lubricates my joints, but winny drys them out horribly...

When doing Drol/Winny does the drol counter the joint dryness that that winny gives?

I tried Anadrol with Dianabol.

Personally, I did not notice anything special or synergistic from the mix. It did not live up to the hype.

However, I do not think that Dianabol is an especially great drug in the first place, though.

The best combo is anadrol with more anadrol...

Drol always lubricates my joints, but winny drys them out horribly...

When doing Drol/Winny does the drol counter the joint dryness that that winny gives?

Mighty John, I get the same things from winny, and for me anyways, yes, the drol can counter that effect on the joints somewhat...I'm sure it has to be a bit individual in that regard as everyones joints are in different conditions...for me If I remember I was at 75-100 drol/ and 50 winny/ day....normally I can't do much barbell pressing at all on a winny run, but was quite easily able to with this combo for some reason.

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75