over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Combining Winstrol and Anadrol

RDS

Registered
I realise it sounds like a liver-toxic nightmare, but I'm intrigued.

Anybody ever combined the two? How was it? Seems to me like they'd go pretty well together

There was a post somewhere a while back where they discussed it. I wouldn't recommend it. I wouldn't run anything oral with anadrol.

Last edited:
It's dependent upon how much is taken of any given substance, including injectables as well as AI. Not to mention how someone responds to the substances (hypertension can be higher to others in response to certain medications) or some can take a medication, but not in conjunction with another at the same time. Others do fine.

If you're concerned, know how you react to each chemical individually, before launching into a complicated stack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on the individual but for me I wouldn't do it. I'm 50 and anadrol alone raises my liver values alot

As far as combining winny with other medications, it depends on your your idea for its use. Winny, like proviron, share a common attribute to prevent the binding of SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin). Thus, at low doses, say 10-20 milligrams, winny can aid in more free testosterone. Which allows for lower doses of all medications, including injectables.

Anadrol doesn't bind to the ar receptors, and thus it's action is through a different path that (to my knowledge), so it may actually be good to stack with tren, considering it doesn't compete at the site.

But considering anadrol is most effective at doses 80-100, it would be wise to keep winny at low doses in this manner.

Make sure to be using CoQ10 (ubiquinol), milk thistle, and saw palmetto among other things.

What's the goal here? There's absolutely no reason to do this unless you're in the final weeks of a pre contest prep...and even then it's obviously not necessary as you can implement any number of things/combinations.

thanks for the replies guys, so the general consensus seems to be that it's a bad idea...

I was thinking you would get the best of both but it appears that's not the case.

thanks for the replies guys, so the general consensus seems to be that it's a bad idea...

I was thinking you would get the best of both but it appears that's not the case.

No. What myself and knight are pointing out is more WHY are you considering this... What primary goal do you have in mind here... body recomposition, lean bulk, mass gain, etc? And, just stating that you're considering the use of them as a stack does not take into account other medicines, like injectables (which will add to the liver and overall body's stress).

Knight, IMO, is especially wanting more thought into the overall outcome, and the risks involved along the way to reach this goal. Speaking for myself, steroid use is part of a long term goal, the results you typically see are from long term diet and training, with aas as a supplement to aid in nitrogen retention, protein utilization for quicker repair, and water retention in the right areas. Thus, any short term damage you do, you will have to stop aas and fix before you can continue towards the long term goal, making the entire process much much longer than it essentially should.

Does this make sense? You could certainly use it, but the big question is to what goal, and is there another less toxic way to go about it...

Anadrol is strong enough oral alone , dont see what the benefits of running any other oral at the same time would be.

No. What myself and knight are pointing out is more WHY are you considering this... What primary goal do you have in mind here... body recomposition, lean bulk, mass gain, etc? And, just stating that you're considering the use of them as a stack does not take into account other medicines, like injectables (which will add to the liver and overall body's stress).

Knight, IMO, is especially wanting more thought into the overall outcome, and the risks involved along the way to reach this goal. Speaking for myself, steroid use is part of a long term goal, the results you typically see are from long term diet and training, with aas as a supplement to aid in nitrogen retention, protein utilization for quicker repair, and water retention in the right areas. Thus, any short term damage you do, you will have to stop aas and fix before you can continue towards the long term goal, making the entire process much much longer than it essentially should.

Does this make sense? You could certainly use it, but the big question is to what goal, and is there another less toxic way to go about it...

Ok, I see what you're saying. My logic behind the combination was that I have just finished a cut, a really aggressive one in which I have gotten down to the lowest bodyfat (at this weight) I've ever been, and am looking to add some mass now.

I've never used drol before, and have heard that if you are already very lean then it does an awesome job of thickening you up so I was intrigued by that. I was chatting to a mate of mine and he says he likes to run winstrol with his drol to keep a little dryer and also because of winny's anti-progestin qualities.

It sounded interesting to me, if not a little brosciencey, so I thought I'd ask.

I was planning on running them together as a 4 week kickstart to a test cycle.

Last edited:
When i first started researching AAS ten plus years ago the common thought was winstrol helped the progesterone effects of anadrol. Some sources sold the combo in one pill.

I think other are trying to say there is a healthier way to accomplish your goal. I dont see a problem with very low dosages of the two combined but most wouldnot use low dose of anything.

There was a post somewhere a while back where they discussed it. I wouldn't recommend it. I wouldn't run anything oral with anadrol.

What about injectable winny??? Still liver toxic but not necessarily an oral...

~Ronin.

I'm not seeing how combining the two will really help the OP goals of putting on a bunch of size after a cut. I have used Anadrol it was the only thing that gave me gyno symptoms to this day. It blew me the f*ck up the size gains are shocking. It bloats me quite a bit. My head looked like a water balloon. It's not something I will use again. I'm more into lean gains these days I prefer to use orals like dymethazine/triumphalis or anavar or turnibol if I can find some real stuff for a reasonable price. Even dianabol would be a better option in my opinion. Run any of those with test and another injectable for 3-4 months with a bulking diet. That is what I would do if I had similar goals to yours. Anadrol and winny would not be the two compounds I would use to accomplish the goal your talking about, but it would work. The injectable winstrol is still liver toxic to the best of my knowledge. But I don't think it would kill you to run both for 4-6 weeks. I wouldn't though.

Last edited:
As far as combining winny with other medications, it depends on your your idea for its use. Winny, like proviron, share a common attribute to prevent the binding of SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin). Thus, at low doses, say 10-20 milligrams, winny can aid in more free testosterone. Which allows for lower doses of all medications, including injectables.

Anadrol doesn't bind to the ar receptors, and thus it's action is through a different path that (to my knowledge), so it may actually be good to stack with tren, considering it doesn't compete at the site.

But considering anadrol is most effective at doses 80-100, it would be wise to keep winny at low doses in this manner.

Make sure to be using CoQ10 (ubiquinol), milk thistle, and saw palmetto among other things.

I'm confused as to where the tren comes in? I get that both don't work via the AR but why does that them work well together? Also what happens when too many compounds are used that use the AR? Does a lot of the AS go unused? Thanks for

I'm confused as to where the tren comes in? I get that both don't work via the AR but why does that them work well together? Also what happens when too many compounds are used that use the AR? Does a lot of the AS go unused? Thanks for

It's a good question. Please keep in mind, my answers are based upon my reading thus far, so it's incomplete in its understanding:

To what I've read, trenbolone has a very strong affinity to bind tightly to the A.R. (Androgen Receptors). Much more than testosterone and when present with other A.R. binding agents, tren may actually bind first due to its strength. Depending on the amount of tren used, most of the other androgen agents may be may be locked out, and free to circulate within the blood. There's a post here on this forum "Laws of Trenbolone" that makes a strong case for high tren/low test cycles to lessen or completely avoid negative tren sides by reducing test to only 150-200 per week. The writer gives a colorful explanation:

" After this experience, Testosterone is simply a weak and inefficient steroid next to Trenbolone. In my mind, when you couple such a powerful drug like Trenbolone at a moderate to high dosage, with a high dosage of Testosterone, you leave LOTS and LOTS of unbound hormone flowing around mindlessly in your body. Since Trenbolone attaches to the receptor site first, and there is high dosages of Testosterone in the mix as well, its as if Testosterone is roaming the streets looting stores, stealing cars, breaking windows (high blood pressure, insomnia, night sweats). "

...thus it's best to keep any other androgens minimal to let tren do it's work.

Anadrol binds poorly to the A.R., as one website notates a clinical study's finding "Relative Binding Affinity = too low to be determined". Thus, it might be good to use with tren, as it won't compete at the site, as well it's anabolic affects are mediated through a different (unknown?) path. Anadrol has an Androgen/Anabolic rating of 45/320, making it highly anabolic, as it's DHT derived and it's not a progestin. Like winstrol, it has been found to lower SHBG, and as steroid.com notates from another study "...Oxymetholone has been used in studies to alter the female reproductive/menstrual cycle; in those cases, it has lowered plasma progesterone levels"

All of this is academic in nature, as I've never ran both together. As with any other medication, all actions within the body (positive or negative) will be from the user's own body chemistry and its ability to handle these compounds and given dose factors.

Ok, I see what you're saying. My logic behind the combination was that I have just finished a cut, a really aggressive one in which I have gotten down to the lowest bodyfat (at this weight) I've ever been, and am looking to add some mass now.

I've never used drol before, and have heard that if you are already very lean then it does an awesome job of thickening you up so I was intrigued by that. I was chatting to a mate of mine and he says he likes to run winstrol with his drol to keep a little dryer and also because of winny's anti-progestin qualities.

It sounded interesting to me, if not a little brosciencey, so I thought I'd ask.

I was planning on running them together as a 4 week kickstart to a test cycle.

Great job! It's more difficult IMO to lean out than to gain muscle, as I think it requires a higher level of self discipline and focus.

My experience with anadrol was my first cycle. I only used the oral and at 100 mg per day for 8 weeks with a very strict diet. It's what developed my vascularity to this date, and kept most of the qualities of whatever I did gain. I think this is partly due to anadrol being DHT derived and has similar qualities to anavar (strength gain, aggression, fat loss qualities, vascularity). However, how your body reacts to the medication is due to it's chemistry, so others may notice water retention or even negative sides.

Ive done it. Worked out very well for me. I love drol but after about 2 weeks the bloat starts and so does the gyno. 50mg winny kept the bloat down and helped a little with gyno. Only problem is the back pumps are a serious bitch.

I realise it sounds like a liver-toxic nightmare, but I'm intrigued.

Anybody ever combined the two? How was it? Seems to me like they'd go pretty well together

if your going to do a stack like this i would request from the sponsor that is providing it to you to make a special dosing for you, running 70-75mg per dose is WAY too much for your liver if your doing this twice a day. keep it safe and use some injects in place of it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws