over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Come back for the night show and take your ass beating

cm

IFBB PRO / Kilo Klub Member
IFBB PROS
Registered
Cannot stand something that bothers me more then any judging discrepancies or stereotypes.
Assholes who show up for prejudging, then dont get the callouts they want and leave

They dont come back because........... why???????????????
Everyone else now gets placings they should not, trophies are in the hands of the wrong people, promoters never tell you who got dq'd you just have to assume

all the way around it is a bitch ass move and I have no respect for competitors who do it

Teams dont come back out after halftime??
Stop after the seventh inning stretch?

Who tells these pussies this is what to do? Some guru's??

Chyme in. maybe I need a different perspective?

I don't know if there is anything I can hear that will make me think that quitting is the way to go, but you never know

if you weren't in the first couple callouts and only the top 5-10 get to pose what exactly would be the point in wasting your time?

Agree with CM.. It's about Principle and respect for those that do place and win. Seems to be a theme in our society.. If Lil Johnny ain't winning we are going home and blame everyone else. It's those that See it through that get the most out of the journey.. Often Loosing can be the best thing to happen to someone.. I can't imagine me letting my Kid at 10yrs old quit the football team cause they SUCKED! I for one am Glad That Those who founded this country and have given EVERYTHING for me NEVER Just quit and went home

I've never competed so what I say probably shouldnt carry any weight but I agree that it is a crappy thing to do. Personally if it were me I would see it through the whole way through and I would try to talk to the judges and learn what I needed to improve on to score better next time around. Get some professional opinions.

To me when someone walks off like that it is telling me that they dont agree with the judges' placings and blame it all on politics or something.

to each his own.....

what do i care, what or WHY people dont return
for the night show.....

ehhh.....maybe they dont want to further embarrass themselves

either way........what do i care
thats just one less person back stage thats in my fucking way

:cool:

Could have to do with thr amout of drugs they are on, probably starving, thirsty as hell, and many more things which probably don't contribute to clear thoughts.

Not an excuse, just something to think about.

They are probably at a buffet enjoyin themselves rather than on a stage getting raped and suffering the whole time.

to each his own.....

what do i care, what or WHY people dont return
for the night show.....

ehhh.....maybe they dont want to further embarrass themselves

either way........what do i care
thats just one less person back stage thats in my fucking way

Exactly. To each his own...

It may or may not show character but everyone has their own specific life situation. If this is how it's played to an extent and there is some manipulation whether it be politics or other, always keep your integrity, but learn how to play if need be to obtain what you desire.

You have to live life on life's terms for the most part AND you need to find that personal balance inside yourself in order to be happy.

This may all be cliche and vague but being mad about the first subject the OP brought up is not very productive to say the least. One other thing you could do instead of actually playing what ever game, is attempt to change it. However, then you're just going to weigh your options and pick your battles etc.

Could have to do with thr amout of drugs they are on, probably starving, thirsty as hell, and many more things which probably don't contribute to clear thoughts.

Not an excuse, just something to think about.

They are probably at a buffet enjoyin themselves rather than on a stage getting raped and suffering the whole time.

Thats part of the journey , you dont stop a mission because the weather gets bad.

I have seen several guys pull out after prejudging , a couple was due to health reasons , they were so badly dehydrated they couldent function , one guy was pissed cause he was sweating like a freak and his tan ran off while posing so he packed up and when home even after a person their doing spray tans said they would spray him for free!! and ive seens guys just pout up and leave.

I do agree with Tenny though , just one less dickhead in the way

In a big show, it can actually be a good thing since these shows tend to drag on. If it's a class of more than 16 or so people and you are in the last callout, the judges dont give a shit about you either. I have been to shows where the judges are not even looking at the people while they judge the last callout.

I could respond to all of these, but just a few things.
not talking about guys who place 16th or less, but no excuse for them either. no Honor in leaving. NONE

As far as loosing, best thing that ever happened to me at a contest
There is only one winner, so everybody else technically looses.

Now to clarify the part that is the most bothersome, i will draw on 2 experiences.

couple yeas ago, guy competed at north americans, got second in class. 2 weeks later went to a regional show, only 3 guys in the class.
was completely outclassed and was going to be a strong second place finish
almost left during prejudging i swear he was out so fast.I think he got in the car without his clothes on, literally ran out crying if you will

last night. wont say what class, or who, but a competitor competed in open and masters. didnt get the callout in open. out of top 5 for sure.

masters later, first callout, looked to be a solid third or fourth.
All poses and backstage had a mean mug on his face just pissed off and bitter, like the other guys didnt deserve to beat him
Goes home.....
Now what???
Who gets the placings at night show when your top 5 isnt there
doesnt matter @ the open b/c as it has been mentioned ,after 1-5, not much emphasis by judges, and if you ask, hell, everybody says they place 6ht right?

But: the masters you got a cluster fuck backstage b/c- as someone else said, a bitch ass took his ball and went home
How is that one less in the way? they didnt earn it, but got it b/c they got the trophy and rxmuscle has it listed so he can put it on facebook how awesome he is today

Integrity is fleeting. I cannot stand people with no heart
Rocky Balboa we need you

When I was a kid and fighting, I won a good number of fights just because in the 3rd round I was still fighting and my oponent, who was actually better then me, stopped and was just going through the motions. I hate quitters. Losing and fighting right until the end gets more respect from me than winning like a pussy.

When I was a kid and fighting, I won a good number of fights just because in the 3rd round I was still fighting and my oponent, who was actually better then me, stopped and was just going through the motions. I hate quitters. Losing and fighting right until the end gets more respect from me than winning like a pussy.

i wouldnt call it being a "quiter"

i mean....
decided to do the show
trained for the show
dieted for the show
showed up at the show
did the VERY BEST he could
was not the best that day
and after a grueling, aggonizing day of hunger and thirst
decided to beat the traffic and go home to his kids, after
it occured to him whats really important in life.....

thats pretty damn far away from quiting

i mean....
decided to do the show
trained for the show
dieted for the show
showed up at the show

I agree he showed his kids whats important!...breeding more quiters!,,lol

i mean....
decided to do the show
trained for the show
dieted for the show
showed up at the show

I just always looked at things different. Always finish what you start. Then again, neither of us know the motivation of the OP's person. Maybe he didnt have kids, maybe he was just mad he didnt win. I just feel that if I finish I have closure on the event. I stuck in until the end no matter what.

I think the answer is simple. Some of the guys at these contests think they look way better then they really do, so that when they don't place well, they believe they were robbed or politically cheated out of a trophy. It's the same thing at the gym. Guys walk around like their shit don't stink because they've put on 10lbs of muscle and are now bodybuilders, when in reality they are less then average.

When I did my 2nd contest, I walked off stage after prejudging and thought I placed 4th out of 5. I remember thinking that I should have never done a State contest because I didn't deserve to be here and that I embarrassed myself for showing up. At the night show when trophys were given out, I won the class and was almost in tears. The guy who got third, walked past me and threw his trophy in the trashcan while yelling something about being robbed. It's a perfect example of how some see their physiques differently.

Last edited:
I did it one time, regretted the hell out of it, I was so disgusted with myself and felt like I had just ruined my physique I knew I was in a DNP placement so I just stayed in the room and ate.
Biggest mistake on my part and I regretted it so badly and felt ashamed for not just coming back and doing my part I never did it again.

I just always looked at things different. Always finish what you start. Then again, neither of us know the motivation of the OP's person. Maybe he didnt have kids, maybe he was just mad he didnt win. I just feel that if I finish I have closure on the event. I stuck in until the end no matter what.

Every time I've seen a competitor leave before the night show was because they were pissed about their callouts or placings.

I did it one time, regretted the hell out of it, I was so disgusted with myself and felt like I had just ruined my physique I knew I was in a DNP placement so I just stayed in the room and ate.
Biggest mistake on my part and I regretted it so badly and felt ashamed for not just coming back and doing my part I never did it again.

That's a testament to your character because you realized immediately that you made a mistake and f'd up.

Staff online

• Bio
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic