advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Comeback from personal "DEATH" experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Mike Arnold on everything he said. I wish Iabadman would chime in on this thread.

Sam Harris (a neuroscientist and Christopher Hitchens have their views - this is also what I believe

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7XLgYr35G7I[/ame]

One thing is for sure, Christopher Hitchens is an expert on death now.

Agreed, just like the expert religious person who knows they're going to heaven to live happily ever after after they perish

No one knows - but we all have our beliefs

I will respond more in depth later, but I am HIGHLY familiar with "out of body" (OBE) phenomena. These experiences are very common and can even be self-induced. In fact, they frequently are by those who practice or engage in the magickal arts, meditation, hypnotism or anything else which allows for a state of deep trance. Some individuals are even able to do this naturally, usually from young childhood, without any form of training. Only later do they realize they are different from most others. In the vast majority of cases, this experience occurs during the theta stage of trance/sleep. It can also occur during times of profound physical stress, such as serious injury or illness (more on that later).

An OBE experience occurs when the astral body, complete with a carbon copy of one's own consciousness, separates from the physical body. This separation of the astral body from the physical body is normally referred to as an astral projection. During astral projection one's astral body and consciousness reside within the astral realm, rather than the physical realm, allowing one to experience this alternate dimension with their astral senses.

This is what occurs during near death experiences. As stated above, this is something that, with training, can be induced at will. One's degree of proficiency will depend on a combination of natural ability and training/practice.

To most people this sounds like something out of a fairy-tale, or simply a bunch of hogwash. Intellect is not a deciding factor here. Many intelligent people are completely unaware of the vast spiritual realm which exists all around them and which influences every aspect of their lives. On the other hand, vast networks of people all over the world are not only aware of this reality, but they enter the astral realm with regularity (for either good or bad). It is rarely discussed, at least on a personal level, with those who deny the existence of anything outside of the physical. This is especially true when dealing with those who consider themselves intellectuals, as their arrogance often prevents them from being able to acknowledge that large numbers of less educated people know something they don't. This is especially true when addressing subjects of such magnitude. In most cases the conversation ends with the uniformed scoffing in disbelief and the knowledgeable quietly chuckling.

Therefore, these kind of discussions are rarely productive, but they are possible if both parties are respectful.

In this post, Mike Arnold acknowledges that he is in fact not just a bodybuilding wizard, but a literal wizard. :D

My wife's mom died in the hospital, she said she was floating up high and saw the doctors and nurses on top of her dead body, she even read the word on top a machine in the room, where you have to be on a ladder to see it.

That is some fucked up shit. Later on, she asked someone to actually get a ladder and read the writing on the machine, they did and she was right.

Crazy shit.

its called "near death experience" for a reason. u aint dead.
ur near death. not dead, not clinically dead, whatever u call it.
christ, fighter pilots have nde's all the time in training. they see themselves from above, see the light and tunnel, blah blah.
besides, people from different parts of the world, adults and children, experience different nde's depending on age, life experience...
its lack of oxygen. thats all.
if u can recreate it in a lab setting, if drugs can give u "spiritual" effects, see "god" etc....
then it aint supernatural. but i get its fun to "believe" all that shit. just like its fun to believe in aliens, bigfoot, angels, etc.

Agreed, just like the expert religious person who knows they're going to heaven to live happily ever after after they perish

No one knows - but we all have our beliefs

I was being sarcastic. He has been dead since 2011.

christ, fighter pilots have nde's all the time in training. they see themselves from above, see the light and tunnel, blah blah.
besides, people from different parts of the world, adults and children, experience different nde's depending on age, life experience...
if u can recreate it in a lab setting, if drugs can give u "spiritual" effects, see "god" etc....
then it aint supernatural. but i get its fun to "believe" all that shit. just like its fun to believe in aliens, bigfoot, angels, etc.

My heart was not beating for 10+minutes... Pretty sure that's clinically considered dead not near dead. I was brought back to life by cpr then died several more times and was brought back to life by a defibrillator multiple times.

I was being sarcastic. He has been dead since 2011.

i actually sensed that a bit - but ive heard the many hitch haters use that same term.
yes, he died 12/15/11 - one of the saddest days for me as he was my hero
Hitchens throughout his books and debates has provided more consolation, Science, Philosophy, Wit, Rhetoric, Facts, Logic, and reason than has any religion or religious apologist...His voice will never die.

8 million people have reported these near-death experiences
Not a single one of them has come back from brain-death, so they're all invalid. There is no data about what faces us subjectively after the meat between the ears has set at room temperature without oxygenated bloodflow for more than 15 or so minutes or until all ALL neuro-electrical activity has stopped for a while & the meat is starting to go bad.
Not even the cryonics patient are really dead. Those frozen dead-heads have not reached brain-death. Those brains are in very close to the exact state of physical arrangements as the moment at which that terminal patient's cardio-pulmonary system "gave up the ghost".

NDE is all bunk

My heart was not beating for 10+minutes... Pretty sure that's clinically considered dead not near dead. I was brought back to life by cpr then died several more times and was brought back to life by a defibrillator multiple times.

Then someone talented was doing cpr on you most of the time? I think brain damage starts to occur around the 5 minute mark? I really worry about this, if my heart would stop and nobody is around to do CPR. My defibrillator though will keep firing off until it is beating again, so I probably shouldn't worry. A great fear of mine though is to end up basically brain dead lying in the hospital. I had an attorney draw me up a living will though along with a trust.

Then someone talented was doing cpr on you most of the time? I think brain damage starts to occur around the 5 minute mark? I really worry about this, if my heart would stop and nobody is around to do CPR. My defibrillator though will keep firing off until it is beating again, so I probably shouldn't worry. A great fear of mine though is to end up basically brain dead lying in the hospital. I had an attorney draw me up a living will though along with a trust.

Yes, I had what they call anoxic encephalopathy, right frontal subdural hematoma with mass effect and a midline shift right-to-left, left frontal-parietal hemorrhage, and a right fronto-temporal hemorrhage.

The anoxic enephalopathy means my brain cells started dying from lack of oxygen I believe... somewhere in there (I think it's the midline shift) the doctor's seem to get disturbed by my being alive... In fact the doctor at the hospital re-looked through his school books to see what he was missing and verified his memory, which told him there was not a logical or even medical explanation for my existence...

Yes, I had what they call anoxic encephalopathy, right frontal subdural hematoma with mass effect and a midline shift right-to-left, left frontal-parietal hemorrhage, and a right fronto-temporal hemorrhage.

The anoxic enephalopathy means my brain cells started dying from lack of oxygen I believe... somewhere in there (I think it's the midline shift) the doctor's seem to get disturbed by my being alive... In fact the doctor at the hospital re-looked through his school books to see what he was missing and verified his memory, which told him there was not a logical or even medical explanation for my existence...

Amazing. How long has it been now? Its been a bit over 10 years since I almost died. Have you changed the way you live life now? I have changed a lot. Not everything I have changed is due to my free will though. Having heart failure causes you to change a lot of things. My view of the world has changed some though. Some for the good and some not so much. I feel like I am much more pessimistic now and don't have near the patience I used to have for people. I also got rid of most of my PC filter and just say what I want to say now.

Amazing. How long has it been now? Its been a bit over 10 years since I almost died. Have you changed the way you live life now? I have changed a lot. Not everything I have changed is due to my free will though. Having heart failure causes you to change a lot of things. My view of the world has changed some though. Some for the good and some not so much. I feel like I am much more pessimistic now and don't have near the patience I used to have for people. I also got rid of most of my PC filter and just say what I want to say now.

Just over 3 years.Yeah my life is almost completely different. Used to drink constantly (though only got drunk once or twice a week) but alcohol being horrible for the brain I rarely drink, occasionally did worse than just drink and had to eliminate any drug use other than MJ and pysch's (both of which increase neurogenesis) so in some ways it's helped me be a better person I guess. Definitely see the world in a different light and think things through a little more carefully

Anyone of you has visited that world in real life, who/what have you seen, felt, met, and did you prefer to remain in there or were you glad to come back to your actual life?
Calling out Johnjuan1, I know he has a word to say on this.

I’ve never had an NDE but I’m obsessed with reading them on Current NDEs
I’ve read thousands. I find comfort in seeing a large number of consistencies among them. The general theme I’ve seen is the purpose of this life is to love and learn. Basically, we are going to school here in order to evolve and grow. We are all connected in the after life, basically part of one whole source of energy/knowledge/pure love. So be kind to each other my brothers and sisters. 😀👍

I’ve never had an NDE but I’m obsessed with reading them on Current NDEs
I’ve read thousands. I find comfort in seeing a large number of consistencies among them. The general theme I’ve seen is the purpose of this life is to love and learn. Basically, we are going to school here in order to evolve and grow. We are all connected in the after life, basically part of one whole source of energy/knowledge/pure love. So be kind to each other my brothers and sisters. 😀👍

I just read a handful of those stories and it is easy to see the similarities in them. The stories describe scenes very much like what I saw. I was in what seemed like a pitch black tunnel with daylight at the end. Many of them describe a dark room. Floating high up over the room and seeing yourself, looks like youre watching through a camera lens. Those that don't believe can say that it is just the mind playing tricks. We will probably never know the truth until we ourselves die one day. Until death we can chose to believe or not to believe.

i actually sensed that a bit - but ive heard the many hitch haters use that same term.
yes, he died 12/15/11 - one of the saddest days for me as he was my hero
Hitchens throughout his books and debates has provided more consolation, Science, Philosophy, Wit, Rhetoric, Facts, Logic, and reason than has any religion or religious apologist...His voice will never die.

8 million people have reported these near-death experiences
Not a single one of them has come back from brain-death, so they're all invalid. There is no data about what faces us subjectively after the meat between the ears has set at room temperature without oxygenated bloodflow for more than 15 or so minutes or until all ALL neuro-electrical activity has stopped for a while & the meat is starting to go bad.
Not even the cryonics patient are really dead. Those frozen dead-heads have not reached brain-death. Those brains are in very close to the exact state of physical arrangements as the moment at which that terminal patient's cardio-pulmonary system "gave up the ghost".

NDE is all bunk

http://www.simonandschuster.com/authors/Eben-Alexander/405365735

Dr. Alexander is a neurosurgeon who was brain dead. There was zero electrical activity in his brain. This book shows him as the one guy who contradicts what you posted. It’s a very good book.

Last edited:
Died several times when I was electrocuted and fell on my head but had a bad brain injury so have no immediate memory (up to a month pre-injury lost). While using psychedelics I have been able to "remember" the afterlife. I was in the sky in an amber (but clear like glass) colored flying building in the sky. Some being (God?) that I cant actually see but have FULL awareness of being there is on a big throne with a list of all my wrongs and asks me to explain why I did all this... I'm crawling across the floor crying and begging repeatedly to "please don't..." when another being (Jesus?) morphs me up into a standing position with a firm grasp pushing my head to look down at a stone like book that is on an altar and this book is full of names in a language I can't explain but one of the names is mine (and I can tell it's mine even though I can't read the language?!?) and he mocks me saying please don't do what? THIS? and stabs a piece of what looks like kryptonite into the stone beside my name and starts to drag it towards my name (showing that once it goes across my name I would be scratched out of the book) and I scream even louder for him to please don't and he mocking/angrily asks me WHY?!? WHY SHOULDN"T I?! I am speechless and can't think of a good enough reason (which is extremely odd) and he screams then show me and hurls me off the cloud like structure then I come back to reality but the memory doesn't fade like a dream I can remember it all in full detail every time I try now
That sounds absolutely horrifying!!!! It has me scared just reading it.

My wife's mom died in the hospital, she said she was floating up high and saw the doctors and nurses on top of her dead body, she even read the word on top a machine in the room, where you have to be on a ladder to see it.

That is some fucked up shit. Later on, she asked someone to actually get a ladder and read the writing on the machine, they did and she was right.

Crazy shit.

It's not as"crazy" as you might think. She astral projected, which is far from uncommon. It is done intentionally by 1000's of people every single day. However, her experience was initiated by severe physical trauma.

True astral projection has nothing to do with oxygen debt. It is the astral body leaving the physical body. Like a previous poster said, his mother was able to read something that was only visible from above (as she floated above her physical body in astral form, which was later confirmed to be correct. This is NOT uncommon at all and has been mastered by MANY, MANY people all over the world. Even governments (including the U.S government) has invested in this. The US Gov. has invested millions (and continues to do so) on astral projection, remote viewing, and MANY other "occult" practices that have been in existence for 1000's of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner