advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Comeback from personal "DEATH" experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i actually sensed that a bit - but ive heard the many hitch haters use that same term.
yes, he died 12/15/11 - one of the saddest days for me as he was my hero
Hitchens throughout his books and debates has provided more consolation, Science, Philosophy, Wit, Rhetoric, Facts, Logic, and reason than has any religion or religious apologist...His voice will never die.

8 million people have reported these near-death experiences
Not a single one of them has come back from brain-death, so they're all invalid. There is no data about what faces us subjectively after the meat between the ears has set at room temperature without oxygenated bloodflow for more than 15 or so minutes or until all ALL neuro-electrical activity has stopped for a while & the meat is starting to go bad.
Not even the cryonics patient are really dead. Those frozen dead-heads have not reached brain-death. Those brains are in very close to the exact state of physical arrangements as the moment at which that terminal patient's cardio-pulmonary system "gave up the ghost".

NDE is all bunk

I would agree with you 100% that once someone is dead they are dead. I 100% believe in the reality of OBEs, but the person certainly is not "dead", regardless of whether their heart stopped beating, they stopped breathing, etc. There is a difference between actually being dead and being pronounced as dead.

The way I see it, there are two different kinds of death. If you’re lucky, you live a long life and one day your body stops working and it’s over. But if you’re not lucky, you die a little bit each day, over and over.

Lucid Dreams

In the past I have been able to have Lucid dreams, where I am aware I am sleeping and am able to have some control over what happens in my dream. It is quite difficult for me to do it and I have only been successful maybe 2 or 3 times. If you are too much in control of what happens you wake up. It hasn't happened in awhile. It is a great feeling though and I wish I could do it a lot more.

Maybe some people confuse lucid dreams with OBEs.

I agree with Mike. I had one episode of unintended AP in which I was very aware. After this experience I am a believer.

It wasn't fancy but I fell asleep on my parent's couch in my late teens or early twenties. I was very relaxed falling asleep to the TV. Next thing I know I am (my mind) traveling up the stairs yet my body is asleep still on the couch. My Dad calls me to wake me up while he is sitting next to my body. My mind and perception had to walk down the stairs and enter by body to finally wake up. I literally went down the stairs and seen the room, stairs with exception of my actual body but everything including the TV was in real time. Also, it wasn't like my dad was calling me next to my body. I could hear him both from next to me and also from where my mind was from up the stairs. Like a dual perception. When my mind entered my body I awoke. For some reason my body shook until my mind reached my body. Sounds crazy but learning about AP I kind of am a believer now. Again, it sounds stupid or strange but to me it was an out of body experience that I cannot forget.

Last edited:
I never go through a real death but I tried to kill myself as a kid because unhappy family and felt very upset ,I forgot why I didn't kill myself maybe I was afraid to die or I was not very sensible as a kid, so I had not completely collapsed.
Until I was an adult, I realized that it was not my fault and I didn’t have to punish myself .(But no one tell me right things when I was little.)
I also think about why the family was unhappy because the poverty and backward thought make people bad and stupid .
Now the country is developing better, and people are more happy.
At last I really hope more family to help and care the kids about Mental health,just don't show cold and keep away otherwise the kids are afraid to tell what they worry and fear .

True astral projection has nothing to do with oxygen debt. It is the astral body leaving the physical body. Like a previous poster said, his mother was able to read something that was only visible from above (as she floated above her physical body in astral form, which was later confirmed to be correct. This is NOT uncommon at all and has been mastered by MANY, MANY people all over the world. Even governments (including the U.S government) has invested in this. The US Gov. has invested millions (and continues to do so) on astral projection, remote viewing, and MANY other "occult" practices that have been in existence for 1000's of years.

I think I have done this once. 2 years ago I was experimenting with ketamine as I have MDD that doesn’t respond to SSRIs. I was playing with 50-100mg IM ketamine injections 1-2 times a week.

One night I had a couple beers and dosed 75mg ketamine. I was watching the first Thor movie. As the ketamine started working I seemed to be watching myself, as I thought I could see the TV AND me watching it. I would shift positions every now and then, and I even felt the headboard of my bed pressing against my back as I seemed to be standing.

Idk. Maybe I was just high AF

Your heart can be stopped, flat-lined, but your brain still has some activity/electricity.
The brain dumps DMT when you die.

DMT: The God molecule

Your heart can be stopped, flat-lined, but your brain still has some activity/electricity.
The brain dumps DMT when you die.

DMT: The God molecule

Most would agree that life ends when there are no discernable brain waves. One thing I have always wondered, what happens when someone is decapitated? I would think that their brain would be conscious for a short time before the lights go out. It would be really strange to look around and see your body lying some distance away.

Most would agree that life ends when there are no discernable brain waves. One thing I have always wondered, what happens when someone is decapitated? I would think that their brain would be conscious for a short time before the lights go out. It would be really strange to look around and see your body lying some distance away.

Death freaks me out, but I'm not fearful of it. It truly is the last great mystery of science. It's something every last one of us and all humans and animals on this planet past and present have and will face, yet we know nothing about what happens after. We can only speculate. I like to believe we go on. But one friend said it to me best and it kind of freaked me out. He said, "did you know you existed before you were born?, It's kind of like that. You don't miss what is no longer there." This might be true, but I like to think we go on.

I think I have done this once. 2 years ago I was experimenting with ketamine as I have MDD that doesn’t respond to SSRIs. I was playing with 50-100mg IM ketamine injections 1-2 times a week.

One night I had a couple beers and dosed 75mg ketamine. I was watching the first Thor movie. As the ketamine started working I seemed to be watching myself, as I thought I could see the TV AND me watching it. I would shift positions every now and then, and I even felt the headboard of my bed pressing against my back as I seemed to be standing.

Idk. Maybe I was just high AF

Really hard to find quality ket in my area. I wouldn't dare shoot it lmao just snuff it up your nasal

If you got yours from a brand name vial then yeah, blast it away.

This has been documented throughout history, as fact.
When they were chopping heads off for the last thousand+ years, like 1 in 10 victims, eyes looking around, blinking, mouth trying to speak, etc.
Horrifically crazy.

Many DMT users' state the 'tunnel', Angels, meeting God, etc, amongst other things.

Last edited:
Really hard to find quality ket in my area. I wouldn't dare shoot it lmao just snuff it up your nasal

If you got yours from a brand name vial then yeah, blast it away.

Let’s just say I knew a guy that worked at a outpatient ketamine infusion place. Haha HELL no I wouldn’t shoot street ketamine lol

I don’t have access to it anymore unfortunately. It really helped my depression. (MDD recurrent severe)

This thread has run it's course. Next time abide by the rules and keep Religion and Politics off these threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear