over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Comeback Kevin Levrone

Today Keving posted on Instagram a picture of his chest all bruised up from before the 2016 Olympia. Seems like he kind of hid that injury until he showed the pic today.

I also agree he shouldn't be squatting thinking this will equal bigger legs. It won't hurt but there are more ways to skin a cat than one.

I agree with others that said he should do Masters. In his prime he was one of the greatest and will always be one of my favorites.

I will remember him before his first retirement just like I remember Jordan with the Bulls, not Washington. To me he has nothing to prove but I admire and respect his ambitions. After all, its his body and life.

Just don't want Kevin to be ridiculed or remembered as the Medicaid Muscle Machine.

He'll never be top 3. And I'm a big Kevin fan. I just don't see it happening, his body is different.

not sure if you were quoting my comment but I was joking:D. when I read the thread I was thinking here we go again with this crap lol. plenty of guys were calling top 6 last year, give me a break. its not 1994 people

Can't be top 3 with legs that are bottom 10% .. I hope you were kidding

Really? I thought his legs matched anyone on stage with him. Everyone could see that

Today Keving posted on Instagram a picture of his chest all bruised up from before the 2016 Olympia. Seems like he kind of hid that injury until he showed the pic today.

I also agree he shouldn't be squatting thinking this will equal bigger legs. It won't hurt but there are more ways to skin a cat than one.
I thought he released that pic and the information about his knee injury the day after the Olympia or something?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Cool vid macedog24,,thanks for sharing. I have been following Kevin since early 90s.

I think he posted on Instagram yesterday or the day before that he is 100% healed all over. I look forward to him competing again, hopefully in a smaller show before the Olympia. I think he should keep competing. He's making money. Might as well go for it. The fans love him so keep on doing it!

imo he needs to let it go.... ship has sailed. only dissappointment and/or injury is in the cards for him imo.
i am not a huge shawn ray fan but he has the right attitude about it all. when kevin challenged him to a showdown shawns reply was the best.
shawn seemed very secure with himself and his career. Whereas Levrone just comes across as so insecure... and doing all he can to feel important and valid.
-F2S

Rooting for him, it'd be amazing if he won it wouldn't it? But as others have said I highly doubt he will ever place top 3.

Dont get me wrong.I'd love to see him come in and win the olympia.but realistically even at his best and in his prime he wouldn't beat Phil Heath. Phil health has everything kevin has. But with better legs and back then kevin did even in the 90s. He won't have to bring a better physique then he ever has and that is not possible.

The guy is a fucking freak tho no one can blow up like him in 6 months. Best genetics in the world. But by far the best bodybuilder in the world now

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131