over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Comeback Kevin Levrone

he could very well take the O' this year if he has enough cheesecake

Kevin inspires me sometimes but I think everybody is kinda burnt out on his whole comeback theme.

He came back and didn't deliver(which was to be expected after a layoff like that) ok so now your knee is getting better your pec is ok let's see what you can do Kev. Still a huge fan but I honestly would rather see Kevin just stay in good shape with a little size and rep his supplement company than compete like this.

Either way at his age to do what he's doing he's a beast. So do what makes you happy.

he should do some smaller shows first,see how it goes.kinda of like Tiger Woods he's not going to play in the masters first tournament this year.

I'm all for his comeback but too am burnt out with the theme. I know he keeps posting photos all the time and is inspiring. But, he should be a little reclusive and then market himself hard before the Olympia to create another buzz. By the time the Olympia rolls around I'm going to be snoozing on the matter.

just doesnt have it anymore, loved how he was in the 90s but now matter what he does he wont get into the top 10. he's still awesome and can show anyone you can still get great results when you're older

I'm guessing he's pushing some supps/clothes or something.. He can't compete with the youngsters (and Dex) ... Awesome to see him working hard, but both he and his fans are way out of touch with reality

I think he he trains hard and sticks in The Masters, he will do good. No way he will be competitive in the open Pro's. His legs are well behind top pros and at his age and injuries, they won't match up with the rest.

I think he he trains hard and sticks in The Masters, he will do good. No way he will be competitive in the open Pro's. His legs are well behind top pros and at his age and injuries, they won't match up with the rest.

Agreed 100%. No way he would be able to bring up his legs enough to be competitive in the open. Legs are the one thing that seems Father Time prefer to steal first on a bodybuilder

Can a mod delete this message? This is a crappy comment..

Last edited:
He would have a shot if he found a way to reverse the aging process

It would great if he went to Kuwait with Ramy for a month.

He will be top 3, fact. I will post some pictures of him in 1995 and show you all

I'm sorry but with those legs lol sorry just stating the obvious. his calves were always weak and his quads weren't his strongpoint in his prime. not sure why he dosnt just do the masters. He had no business being on the O stage last year. don't get me wrong id die to have his upper body at 52 he looks awesome. bodybuilding requires some degree of symmetry to compete. even these days.

He'll never be top 3. And I'm a big Kevin fan. I just don't see it happening, his body is different.

The whole mentality that lifting X amount of weight in a squat = X amount of muscle might not be the best philosophy for being injury free at 53...

Dexter got bigger in his late 40's by changing other training perimeters... Not just pilling weight on the bar.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131