over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coming back from heart bypass surgery

joe 2013

Registered
Hi guys , i posted a thread a while ago about my upcoming quintuple heart bypass surgery . After waiting for a month i finally had it done on the 7th of march . Well i can say tthey brought me back from the dead....during the surgery i suffered a massive hemorrhage , was given blood and whole surgery lasted 8 hours . My wife came to see me the day after and all i remember was her kiss . I was 10 days in intensive care , i was in such pain ( even with painkillers ) that if it wasn't for the love of my wife and son i would have given up on life....apart from the pain i gained 25 pounds of water weight part of which was in my lungs . That caused me to cough all the time with great pain in my chest where my scar is . Got back home in a terrible state but tried to stay strong and taking 1 day at the time . Until last week the pain in my chest , upper back and shoulders was nearly unbeareble . Now nearly 6 weeks after surgery i feel better , have a long way to go before i'll be back 100% . In 3-4 weeks time i'll be hitting the gym with light weights ...man i miss working out so much . That's it , just wanted to share my experience....take care of your health , get checked up . We only live once . And above all cherish and love yor family and your loved ones

Take care of yourself and don't push too fast. Sounds awful, but you got a second chance. Enjoy this time with family and get better.

take care and im glad you are alright at that point.
I also had huge heart issues last year and the beginning of this year. Non compaction cardiomyopathy. Right now it is stable (not good but atleast no
hospital visit the last 15 weeks)
Dont overdo yourself in the gym. Keep an eye on correct excersise selection and breathing. no Blood pressure spikes.
Stay away from blasts in future. TRT + maybe 1-2iu hgh is all it takes to look good and stay healthy.
and take your medication :D

take care and im glad you are alright at that point.
I also had huge heart issues last year and the beginning of this year. Non compaction cardiomyopathy. Right now it is stable (not good but atleast no
hospital visit the last 15 weeks)
Dont overdo yourself in the gym. Keep an eye on correct excersise selection and breathing. no Blood pressure spikes.
Stay away from blasts in future. TRT + maybe 1-2iu hgh is all it takes to look good and stay healthy.
and take your medication :D
I won't start training until i feel much better . Only walking and static bike for now . Stopped gear before surgery and in a few weeks time i'll do 10mg a day to start . Mild TRT only from now

I’m glad you made it through and are healing up. You’ll be back lifting in no time. Walking and biking give a great endorphin rush too. I’m glad you have your family to help you through everything.

I won't start training until i feel much better . Only walking and static bike for now . Stopped gear before surgery and in a few weeks time i'll do 10mg a day to start . Mild TRT only from now
And don`t go over 10mg, don`t do same mistake like one of our PM member did RIP.

The weights will always be there! Heal up and enjoy the fact that you're now healthy and ready to start a new chapter in this life!! Keep us posted on your progress...best of luck to you!

How did you come to know you needed bypass surgery?

Hi guys , i posted a thread a while ago about my upcoming quintuple heart bypass surgery . After waiting for a month i finally had it done on the 7th of march . Well i can say tthey brought me back from the dead....during the surgery i suffered a massive hemorrhage , was given blood and whole surgery lasted 8 hours . My wife came to see me the day after and all i remember was her kiss . I was 10 days in intensive care , i was in such pain ( even with painkillers ) that if it wasn't for the love of my wife and son i would have given up on life....apart from the pain i gained 25 pounds of water weight part of which was in my lungs . That caused me to cough all the time with great pain in my chest where my scar is . Got back home in a terrible state but tried to stay strong and taking 1 day at the time . Until last week the pain in my chest , upper back and shoulders was nearly unbeareble . Now nearly 6 weeks after surgery i feel better , have a long way to go before i'll be back 100% . In 3-4 weeks time i'll be hitting the gym with light weights ...man i miss working out so much . That's it , just wanted to share my experience....take care of your health , get checked up . We only live once . And above all cherish and love yor family and your loved ones
Glad you're back among the living. I spent three days in a coma and another two weeks somewhere between life and death. I gave up several times only to wake up with more tubes in me. Glad you're family helped pull you through. Don't hesitate to talk about it. Bend my ear if you want. I'm nuts and bolts, not butterflies and rainbows. Good luck and continued health to you.

The weights will always be there! Heal up and enjoy the fact that you're now healthy and ready to start a new chapter in this life!! Keep us posted on your progress...best of luck to you!

How did you come to know you needed bypass surgery?
Thanks Bio . I just did my routine full check up . The electrocardiogram was very abnormal . A few hours later i was at emergency room and rest is history . One thing i want say : i was never a heavy user and always had at least 2 full check ups every year . In avril 2021 my full blood test and heart stress test was good . By january 2022 i had 5 clogged arteries....even at the hospital the cardiologist and surgeon could not find and explanation

Glad you're back among the living. I spent three days in a coma and another two weeks somewhere between life and death. I gave up several times only to wake up with more tubes in me. Glad you're family helped pull you through. Don't hesitate to talk about it. Bend my ear if you want. I'm nuts and bolts, not butterflies and rainbows. Good luck and continued health to you.
Thanks a lot bro , i hope you're well and healthy now . For me it was really hard to go through . As i write now my chest still hurts . I have good days where i think " ok it will be better from now on " and days ( like today ) where my chest , upper back and shoulders hurt as hell and my legs feel like jelly . Then it's painkillers every 6 hours....but I KNOW that i'll be back and very determined about it💪💪💪

Thanks a lot bro , i hope you're well and healthy now . For me it was really hard to go through . As i write now my chest still hurts . I have good days where i think " ok it will be better from now on " and days ( like today ) where my chest , upper back and shoulders hurt as hell and my legs feel like jelly . Then it's painkillers every 6 hours....but I KNOW that i'll be back and very determined about it💪💪💪
I'm sure you will. Mine was when I was 13. It was traumatic for a young scrapper but as it always does, time heals. Best wishes to you!

Godspeed on your recovery. Health is the most important now. Rest and heal. The weights will be there when you're ready.
I had sepsis 2 years ago and wouldn't have made it if my wife wouldn't have been with me every day (44 days and 65# weight loss).
Took my time coming back. You can do it.

Godspeed on your recovery. Health is the most important now. Rest and heal. The weights will be there when you're ready.
I had sepsis 2 years ago and wouldn't have made it if my wife wouldn't have been with me every day (44 days and 65# weight loss).
Took my time coming back. You can do it.
Glad you recovered well . I'll surely take my time...and my wife ...well god bless her she stayed by my side through it all , really she is my guardian angel and surely she's everything to me

Thanks Bio . I just did my routine full check up . The electrocardiogram was very abnormal . A few hours later i was at emergency room and rest is history . One thing i want say : i was never a heavy user and always had at least 2 full check ups every year . In avril 2021 my full blood test and heart stress test was good . By january 2022 i had 5 clogged arteries....even at the hospital the cardiologist and surgeon could not find and explanation

This is why everyone here needs at least an annual work up! Keep in mind heart disease is the number one killer so it doesn't have to be linked to your AAS. Not to say that AAS and certain ancillaries can't be contributing factors/comorbidity factors, they most certainly can. Were you a regular user of Anavar?

Blood work and stress test weren't going to reveal any blockages if they weren't at a certain point yet. This is why I HIGHLY recommend a Calcium CT Test!! This would have revealed the blockages. Thankfully you didn't find out the hard way, by having a heart attack.

How old are you?

This is why everyone here needs at least an annual work up! Keep in mind heart disease is the number one killer so it doesn't have to be linked to your AAS. Not to say that AAS and certain ancillaries can't be contributing factors/comorbidity factors, they most certainly can. Were you a regular user of Anavar?

Blood work and stress test weren't going to reveal any blockages if they weren't at a certain point yet. This is why I HIGHLY recommend a Calcium CT Test!! This would have revealed the blockages. Thankfully you didn't find out the hard way, by having a heart attack.

How old are you?
I'm 66 years old . I competed from 2010 to 2019 , never took high doses and used anavar only precontest for 4-6 weeks . I know i'm lucky to be alive . Not everyone gets a second chance

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131