over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coming back from heart bypass surgery

I'm 66 years old . I competed from 2010 to 2019 , never took high doses and used anavar only precontest for 4-6 weeks . I know i'm lucky to be alive . Not everyone gets a second chance
My ex mother-in-law had heart surgery at 70. She now is 85. She did change her habits. So, there is plenty of life in front of you to enjoy.

Congrats on making it through everything, please keep us updated on how things go from here on out....the ups and downs as they would say. Enjoy life and those around you:)

Congrats on making it through everything, please keep us updated on how things go from here on out....the ups and downs as they would say. Enjoy life and those around you:)
I will post updates ....and thanks brother . Definetively enjoing life a my loved ones

I won't start training until i feel much better . Only walking and static bike for now . Stopped gear before surgery and in a few weeks time i'll do 10mg a day to start . Mild TRT only from now
In your situation your TRT should be 6mg per day not 10mg. You need regulate your FGF (fibroblast growth factors) In heart diseases, serum FGF15/19 levels or FGF21 and FGF23 levels decrease or increase (need to be regulated to normal levels), respectively, indicating their possible roles in heart pathophysiology. FGF2 and FGF10 also stimulate the cardiac differentiation of cultured stem cells and cardiac reprogramming of cultured fibroblasts. These findings provide new insights into the roles of FGF signaling in the heart and potential therapeutic strategies for cardiac disorders.

Just an update : yesterday went to my cardiologist , 7 weeks after my surgery. Did echography , electrocardiogram and stress test . All is good but recovery will take time but i already knew that . Funny thing is i asked the guy about doing a calcium CT score test and he wasn't very convinced by it . So i think i 'll do this test in a few months time privately . Pain in my chest is much less now and i feel better overall but still i get tired quite easily . Taking 1 day at the time , enjoyng time with my wife and son . Life is good again . God bless you all

Very glad to hear you’re recovering well! If you don’t mind me asking, were you a life time user or is it something you picked up in your 50’s?

Very glad to hear you’re recovering well! If you don’t mind me asking, were you a life time user or is it something you picked up in your 50’s?
Started using in 50's abd never used high doses

Quick update , 2 and half months after surgery : feel much better , started rehab physical program 3x week in which i do cardio ,endurance training and lifting weights . Life feels awesome again . Best part of it it's my wonderful wife . We have been married for 27 years and after this ordeal we love each other more than ever . I'n a lucky man

Quick update , 2 and half months after surgery : feel much better , started rehab physical program 3x week in which i do cardio ,endurance training and lifting weights . Life feels awesome again . Best part of it it's my wonderful wife . We have been married for 27 years and after this ordeal we love each other more than ever . I'n a lucky man
Awesome! Glad to hear you’ve got everything you need and have a positive outlook on life! Congrats man!

Cage

It's amazing - a woman's kiss

I just had surgery 2 days ago nothing magor

All I could do was praise my wife , dam drugs ❤️💖

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner