over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

coming back & the big queztion

crazyshybull

Registered
Hey guys I lost my password way back and I just found it I'm looking for some advice I know you guys are going to frown on it but I'm still might just say fuck it n give it a try! !

But here it go's I'm Male 27yrs old about 6ft weighing in around I'm not sure 265-275lb I used to weigh over 300lb back then joins the gym made some gains n dropped down to 255lb with a lot of fat loss due to I guess over training

I fucked up my left rotator it feels better now n my right one to fucked up got tackled during soccer I hear some clicks time to time so I have about 3 to 4 yrs out the gym I want to look like those guys in my picture

I was thinking about trying test e clen T3
I tried clen I turned to stone and after reading about T3 for about a year I found out lots of people get the rebound affect so it's not worth it unless I use it at really low dosages like 12.5 or so for nutrient uptake

So I'm thinking about byin a cutting cycle nothing to strong or crazy but just to accelerate my fat loss n give me some size After about for 3 months back in the gym but I want to keep my gains I want to get my life together look better feel better and have down and patent and not shake from it

Eating wise I don't eat much I eat stupid food at times cuz that's around but I only eat like twice a day.

I lift that heavy any more feels like I have to start all over I'm looking into all body. Workouts with hitt cardio and carb cycling

Any one got any advice? ???

PhotoGrid_1399947561910.jpg

Hey guys I lost my password way back and I just found it I'm looking for some advice I know you guys are going to frown on it but I'm still might just say fuck it n give it a try! !

But here it go's I'm Male 27yrs old about 6ft weighing in around I'm not sure 265-275lb I used to weigh over 300lb back then joins the gym made some gains n dropped down to 255lb with a lot of fat loss due to I guess over training

I fucked up my left rotator it feels better now n my right one to fucked up got tackled during soccer I hear some clicks time to time so I have about 3 to 4 yrs out the gym I want to look like those guys in my picture

I was thinking about trying test e clen T3
I tried clen I turned to stone and after reading about T3 for about a year I found out lots of people get the rebound affect so it's not worth it unless I use it at really low dosages like 12.5 or so for nutrient uptake

So I'm thinking about byin a cutting cycle nothing to strong or crazy but just to accelerate my fat loss n give me some size After about for 3 months back in the gym but I want to keep my gains I want to get my life together look better feel better and have down and patent and not shake from it

Eating wise I don't eat much I eat stupid food at times cuz that's around but I only eat like twice a day.

I lift that heavy any more feels like I have to start all over I'm looking into all body. Workouts with hitt cardio and carb cycling

Any one got any advice? ???

So if given advice you don't want, you'll throw it out? Good way to get good advice.

You want a "cutting cycle", not to strong or crazy, just to accelerate fat loss and give you size????? Buddy, you need to LOSE SIZE. You don't need to take anything because:

"Eating wise I don't eat much I eat stupid food at times cuz that's around but I only eat like twice a day". Get outta here!!! You don't eat much??????

What's going to happen is the following, you will take everyone's advice and ignore it. You will buy some test, clen and T3 and whatever else. You will run said cycle and continue to eat the way you eat and exercise the way you exercise. You will get tired of not seeing your instant results after a few months (maybe) and will quit and go right back to where you are now. Sound about right? Sound like things you've done in the past?

So here's my advice:

Do some morning cardio, a nice brisk walk for 20-30 minutes
do carb cycling, the right way!
Lift 4-5 days a week.
learn what foods your body agrees with and get your macros down
Cut out all the guess work and hire a trainer!

Last edited:
I actually am considering anyone's advice
The eating i really eat like twice a day just bad food chioces because its cheap I've never done a cycle before
Whats carb cycling the right way any links
Thanks for your time

So here's my advice:

Lift 4-5 days a week.

Solid advice here ^ man. Think of it as a marathon, not a sprint.

My two cents:

Fasted morning cardio, along with a stim free fat burner and stim free pre-workout / vsoldialator. Shoot for 3 days a week, 20/30 minutes.
Determine your CURRENT BMR. Subtract 300/500 calories from that, and make. a meal plan based on those numbers. I'd shoot for 5/6 meals a day, High protein, high fats, low carbs.
Hit the gym 4/5 days a week, full body split.

And yes, hire a solid trainer. You need an accountability partner and someone to guide you. Nothing more motivating than putting your money where your ass is.

Do all this, and imagine where you'll be this time next year.

Patience my friend. You don't need drugs to do this the right way.

The eating i really eat like twice a day just bad food chioces because its cheap

I know it's cliche but fail to plan, plan to fail. Get a membership at Costco. Buy chicken, lean meats, fish, eggs, veg all in bulk. Go home and prep your food.

I prep for 4 days at a time, 5 meals a day. It takes me about 1.5 to 2 hours to prep. A small amount of time for such a grand investment in your health.

Listen to richiec.

Also, you are not going to look like the guys in your picture anytime in the near future...

Keep your expectations realistic.

So if given advice you don't want, you'll throw it out? Good way to get good advice.

You want a "cutting cycle", not to strong or crazy, just to accelerate fat loss and give you size????? Buddy, you need to LOSE SIZE. You don't need to take anything because:

"Eating wise I don't eat much I eat stupid food at times cuz that's around but I only eat like twice a day". Get outta here!!! You don't eat much??????

What's going to happen is the following, you will take everyone's advice and ignore it. You will buy some test, clen and T3 and whatever else. You will run said cycle and continue to eat the way you eat and exercise the way you exercise. You will get tired of not seeing your instant results after a few months (maybe) and will quit and go right back to where you are now. Sound about right? Sound like things you've done in the past?

So here's my advice:

Lift 4-5 days a week.

You can make some big changes. You may be able to get where you want eventually.

Think marathon. Not Sprint.

LIFESTYLE CHANGE.

You guys think its possible im just tired of failing

Yea def start with a lifestyle change if yoy truly wanna look like the pics you put up first you meed to learn to eat clean and healthy 90 % of the time get into a routine at thw gym do am cardio then come and get cycle advice at your size you should bwabpe to shed a ton with no enhancements.

I've been there bud. These guys are on point. Cardin and diet is the best start and a trainer to keep you motivated. What worked best for me was fasted cardio in the morning. I'm one if I go all in on diet I'll get tired of it and fall off so, I shoot for 6 days a week or just maybe 2-3 meal off diet so I don't get burned our. It works best for me. If you can keep your cardio and diet at least 75% I, Gaurantee youll, see weight loss pretty quick. Just gotta stick with with. Once you start getting lean and have some gym time under your belt and everything under control down the road maybe try something for that extra boost. Some might think differently but that'd my .2 and what worked for me.

You are like 30%+ bodyfat right now dude. You have made the right decision to ask for help and want to make a change. Seriously though, fuck size right now. You need to get to a healthy bodyweight. I would diet and cardio and weight lift until you were in mid to low teens before starting anabolics. You don't even need any fat burners at this point. With much excess to give your body will start to let it go if you ask it too. Start with gentle nudges, nothing crazy.

A good balanced 3 meals a day would be a good start. 30-50g protein, 30-40g carbs, 10-20g fat. Skip the carbs your first meal. Get some walking or low impact cardio done first thing every day before you eat anything.
Get in the gym 3 days a week and do a push/pull/legs routine. Think basic compound movements. Bench press, rows, pulldowns, squats, deadlifts, dips.

Stick with that for 3 months and see what happens.

Didn't read all the replies...

But... Here comes so perspective.

It might be possible depending on genetic, dedication and TIME!!

Judging by how you look now (sorry just being honest) either genetics or dedication (or both are a concern.) I stopped working out for 3 years and lost about 20 pounds of muscle and gained about 8-10 pounds of fat... but was still 15% or so at around 5"10 195-200... I don't have genetics but I do have dedication! I kept around 10-12% bf until I started drinking too much but cut that crap out and with a killer diet am back down in the 12-13% range at 196 with just 3 weeks in the gym under my belt.

This is NOT meaning to brag - I will NEVER look like those guys in your pic even with my dedication (although you picked pretty different level of guys, 2-3 are in good shape and a couple are HUGE)... Just putting it in perspective. Even with dedication and/or genetics, it takes TIME to get in the shape of those guys unless you just have freak genes... And you would know by now if you did.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131