over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coming off after 4 years!

Trapasaurus

Newbies
Well I am finally coming off after 4 years of use. I have put up a family member in my house that lived in New Orleans and lost everything, so the money I would have spent on juice is now going to help support her. Giving up juice is the least I can do. I got some IGF-1, clomid, nolv, and arimidex to help. I'm just finishing up my HCG and will do my last shot tomorrow.

How long should I run the clomid? I saw somewhere on this board to do 400mgs the first day, 100mgs for 2 weeks, the 50mgs for another 3 then stop. I'm also a little confused on how to use the nolv. and arimidex. any help will be much appreciated.

you've been on for 4 years?!? Holy shit!!! You've been poked more times than Frank Sepe in Manhole 4: The Wreckoning :D

Nice of you to help out though, just goes to show those who lead alternative lifestyles have hearts too

Good luck

(whatever happened to the name abombs?)

Sepe is hot

I have the name Abombs registered here from a few years ago, but I took some time away from the boards and forgot my password and closed the email address I had it linked to.

Yeah, I've been on for four years, mainly just 500-750mgs of test, nothing too crazy. I'm all sack though and am looking forward to some swallon nuts to fill my flap jack.

BTW, the Skins are poised for a Super Bowl run. Kyle Orten is a homo, no wonder you like him. Hutchinson was the worst QB ever.

jawbreakerkid said:
you've been on for 4 years?!? Holy shit!!! You've been poked more times than Frank Sepe in Manhole 4: The Wreckoning :D

Nice of you to help out though, just goes to show those who lead alternative lifestyles have hearts too

Good luck

(whatever happened to the name abombs?)

If you think Hutchinson was bad, you apparently didn't see Johnathan Quinn last year :eek:

The only reason you like the 'Skins is if you add fore in front of it you get your favorite night time snack (ok, that was bad...wow, even I'm offended)

jawbreakerkid said:
If you think Hutchinson was bad, you apparently didn't see Johnathan Quinn last year :eek:

The only reason you like the 'Skins is if you add fore in front of it you get your favorite night time snack (ok, that was bad...wow, even I'm offended)

You gonna help answer my question or just jack my thread and "gay it up"?

;)

oh, I've done what I set out to do :D

I've never been on for 4 years, I have no clue the insame amounts of clomid it will take to revive your natural test production.

doing the right thing

Traps- I commend you (not that you care :) ) on doing the right thing to help your relative and sort out priorities Best of luck helping.

On the Clomid issue, have you ever taken 400 mg at a time? That's a pretty big dose- I know you're a huge guy but that stuff can turn the biggest guy into a crying pussy - it just depends how you react. I think 200 mg first few days is all I would do, then down to 100 mg. But it does screw with me somewhat emotionally.

4 years- I'm close, but at I have went off and did PCT for a couple of weeks once or twice :)

Again, I hope all works out well for you and your family member.

Dude -

I havent totally been off since 1995! I swear on my life. I just switch from massing drugs to cutting drugs.... ect.
I just started clomid after years of never using it. Never had any problems with bitch tits ect...

When i started my first cycle i weighed 180lbs.... now 11 years later i stay a very lean 250lb but have been as high as 280.
Cycling is for Lance.... just swich up and keep on rollin :D

JJ Insane1

JJ INSANE1 said:
I havent totally been off since 1995! I swear on my life. I just switch from massing drugs to cutting drugs.... ect.
I just started clomid after years of never using it. Never had any problems with bitch tits ect...

When i started my first cycle i weighed 180lbs.... now 11 years later i stay a very lean 250lb but have been as high as 280.
Cycling is for Lance.... just swich up and keep on rollin :D

JJ Insane1

That's what I was leaning towards doing, but I can't anymore. Sucks. I'm wondering how my body/mind are going to change. I'm gonna fight like a fucker to keep everything though.

JJ - Hope you got my email, it's Deltzilla22. :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99