over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coming off for good ??? Advice ?

Those doses of HCG are what we were using in the 80s and 90s, this is way too much and although works temporarily, massively desensitizes lyedig cells to LH over the long term, which won't help for AAS recovery (works well for fertility though). I did massively amounts of HCG in the 90s and can confirm this from personal experience but it has also been widely discussed by doctors.
Hasn't the whole desensitization thing been debunked?

I went off for about 11 months and my LH level with labs always came back "below measurable levels" Total testosterone was about 50.

I felt crappy during that time but had no significant health issues. I dont regret trying. Give it a shot. You need to find an endocrinologist to oversee things and then be there to prescribe you testosterone if things don't work out. Don't wait and try to find one after you've been off for a long time because chances are they may then make you wait even longer so they can witness the labs over time.

All I can offer on this subject is my personal experience with HCG. I would cycle on and off and do PCT every cycle. Id use HCG and clomid. Everytime I had the same experience. I would feel great in PCT while taking HCG and Clomid, but as soon as I got off I would crash hard. I tried cycling off without doing any PCT and I found that I did not crash as bad and seemed to recover faster.

All I can offer on this subject is my personal experience with HCG. I would cycle on and off and do PCT every cycle. Id use HCG and clomid. Everytime I had the same experience. I would feel great in PCT while taking HCG and Clomid, but as soon as I got off I would crash hard. I tried cycling off without doing any PCT and I found that I did not crash as bad and seemed to recover faster.

Thank you brother. Maybe I’ll try to find an endo soon. My last shot was like 8 days or so ago and I’m due to get my hcg soon. I will run that for a week or two. I know it’s hard getting apts where I am and i plan on moving soon so it may be difficult

Thank you brother. Maybe I’ll try to find an endo soon. My last shot was like 8 days or so ago and I’m due to get my hcg soon. I will run that for a week or two. I know it’s hard getting apts where I am and i plan on moving soon so it may be difficult
If you are moving soon you will of course have to look for doctors closer to where you are moving. Hopefully its not too far away.

Those doses of HCG are what we were using in the 80s and 90s, this is way too much and although works temporarily, massively desensitizes lyedig cells to LH over the long term, which won't help for AAS recovery (works well for fertility though). I did massively amounts of HCG in the 90s and can confirm this from personal experience but it has also been widely discussed by doctors.
That hasn't been my experience but I suppose it's better to be safe than sorry

If you are moving soon you will of course have to look for doctors closer to where you are moving. Hopefully its not too far away.
Ohbyea it is. From New York to Florida lol. I have an apt tomorrow with an endo via video. We will see how that goes. To be honest I will get his opinion on what I should do. If I can get my blood work in order I rather stay on the trt. But again I just want my bloodwork in order

Skip PCT crap.
Go on 10mg/day of test. Do intermittent fasting. Only one healthy and nutritionally complete meal on most days. Take Vit D,CoQ, a good source of Omega-3 etc... Be hungry for a few months. Stay active, do cardio every morning fasted. Once your BF is down to about 10% you'll be completely healthy and feel great. Simple!

Gh bro. You’re the ideal candidate for it considering you need to heal your body. Low dose 2-3iu per day. And as the do exactly what the above member outlined. I’m in the same boat as you and have been using gear for god knows how long. DECADES. I’ve been using mild dosages the last year and I FEEL HORRIBLE JUST LIKE YOU. I read about the trt dosages so s of these guys use and at first I laughed it seemed ridiculously low. Well now I backed it down to 80-90 mg test prop per week along with 225 tren hex. Just got back into the gym a week ago and I feel much better. I’m going to add some genotropin in a few days. Lots of fakes on these but I k is this guy 10 years so I’m gonna give them a go. Knuckled has some good advice there

Gh bro. You’re the ideal candidate for it considering you need to heal your body. Low dose 2-3iu per day. And as the do exactly what the above member outlined. I’m in the same boat as you and have been using gear for god knows how long. DECADES. I’ve been using mild dosages the last year and I FEEL HORRIBLE JUST LIKE YOU. I read about the trt dosages so s of these guys use and at first I laughed it seemed ridiculously low. Well now I backed it down to 80-90 mg test prop per week along with 225 tren hex. Just got back into the gym a week ago and I feel much better. I’m going to add some genotropin in a few days. Lots of fakes on these but I k is this guy 10 years so I’m gonna give them a go. Knuckled has some good advice there
How do you like that tren hex?

gh spikes my blood pressure really high. I tried for a little with some mauve and blacktops. I just got rid of all my kits.

I'm curious to hear about your HCG experience. Also your dosages and dosing schedules.
I've used low doses 1-2x per week for two years now. Usually 500 or so. It kept my balls and libido working. Occasionally when I would run out for a few weeks, my next dose would be 1500-2000, and it would kick everything back quickly.

For the past couple months I've been doing 75 HMG once per week. Similar effect.

About a decade ago I had been shutdown for 2-3 years and a buddy gave me a few vials of veterinary HCG that had 15000 in each. I shot them all up in a couple of days and my balls fell like I was 13 years old.

How do you like that tren hex?
I’ve used tren hex a bunch of times and it’s my favorite tren ester. Just started this one a couple of weeks ago an 75mg - 3x per week. We will see how it goes. Normally I would’ve done 2x that

I've used low doses 1-2x per week for two years now. Usually 500 or so. It kept my balls and libido working. Occasionally when I would run out for a few weeks, my next dose would be 1500-2000, and it would kick everything back quickly.

For the past couple months I've been doing 75 HMG once per week. Similar effect.

About a decade ago I had been shutdown for 2-3 years and a buddy gave me a few vials of veterinary HCG that had 15000 in each. I shot them all up in a couple of days and my balls fell like I was 13 years old.
I notice the same thing. Those 1500iu shots get me back in business in the next day or so. Glad to hear you've had the same experience

Ohbyea it is. From New York to Florida lol. I have an apt tomorrow with an endo via video. We will see how that goes. To be honest I will get his opinion on what I should do. If I can get my blood work in order I rather stay on the trt. But again I just want my bloodwork in order
Good that you have an appointment. Congrats on getting out of NY and moving to FL! That is going to be great for you I bet. Cost of living is so much better there. I hope things go great for you.

So is the endo appointment via video with a doctor in Florida where you are going to be moving? Hopefully he/she is helpful to you. I had an ok experience with mine. I was up front with them about my steroid usage and I think that helps them understand why you natural levels are crashed. If you dont tell them that then they are going to have to try and figure out if you have another health problem that made your levels so low. If you dont feel comfortable telling them, I can understand that too. Spilling the beans on my usage has not hurt me in any way, but I am also not concerned with trying to get life insurance. Life insurance is the one thing that you being honest could really impact. It should have zero impact on your health insurance. It never affected mine, and I think the new laws prevent that too.

Good that you have an appointment. Congrats on getting out of NY and moving to FL! That is going to be great for you I bet. Cost of living is so much better there. I hope things go great for you.

So is the endo appointment via video with a doctor in Florida where you are going to be moving? Hopefully he/she is helpful to you. I had an ok experience with mine. I was up front with them about my steroid usage and I think that helps them understand why you natural levels are crashed. If you dont tell them that then they are going to have to try and figure out if you have another health problem that made your levels so low. If you dont feel comfortable telling them, I can understand that too. Spilling the beans on my usage has not hurt me in any way, but I am also not concerned with trying to get life insurance. Life insurance is the one thing that you being honest could really impact. It should have zero impact on your health insurance. It never affected mine, and I think the new laws prevent that too.
I might hold off on the endo apt. I just got back from seeing my hematologist and she actually will work with me to try and straighten out my CBC and iron levels. I will keep the same low dose test for another month and take some added iron we will retest levels in a month and see how it goes. Although not optimal my rbc and accompanying numbers are not cause for concern at this point I am going to keep this thread updated

Diet, cardio, lifestyle....you know the deal.

100-150mg test a wk
#trtforlife

These guys are hit and miss with their info, some of their stuff is science and some isn't. Anyhow, what they are talking about is desensitization from HCG to HCG, not desensitization from HCG to LH, this is completely different.

These two might have some interesting ideas but nothing they say could "debunk" anything.

These guys are hit and miss with their info, some of their stuff is science and some isn't. Anyhow, what they are talking about is desensitization from HCG to HCG, not desensitization from HCG to LH, this is completely different.

These two might have some interesting ideas but nothing they say could "debunk" anything.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear