over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coming off for good ??? Advice ?

Fuck after this summer I’m coming off and hanging it up. Gonna do cardio everyday eat one or two meals a day and be a little swimmer looking guy. Fuck eating all day shit is old

I might hold off on the endo apt. I just got back from seeing my hematologist and she actually will work with me to try and straighten out my CBC and iron levels. I will keep the same low dose test for another month and take some added iron we will retest levels in a month and see how it goes. Although not optimal my rbc and accompanying numbers are not cause for concern at this point I am going to keep this thread updated
Where in NY did you move from? I’m right behind you brotha except I need to do some research on where to move to in Florida.

I cycled on and off for 3 years and then went completely off, no PCT. It took over a year for levels to coem back normal. The I could make natural gains a gain. Then after a while I went back to it for another 3 years and then again went off, only this time for 10 years. Again it took over a year to restore my system but hen it was fine until my late 40s. I was still testing in the mid upper 600s but felt like in need of a boost so I went back to it. I should add I always cycled. I didn't just stay on although the on periods got longer and the off periods always stayed to around 3 months. Those little 3 month off periods might have saved my HPTA pver the years. Now I am on TRT after my shit took to long to recover. So I have been on TRT for about 7 years but still took 8-12 week off periods for the first 3 of those years. So at 55 I finally am pretty much TRT between cycles at 100-150 mg/w with brief clean outs of 3-6 weeks from time to time.

Triporelin. Period. Once a month.

The HCG preps your nuts.
The comid is some old fashioned petuitary experiment.

If your body is capable of regaining it's axis, then clomid with Gonadotrophin, GnRH, once a month with the moon.

I cycled on and off for 3 years and then went completely off, no PCT. It took over a year for levels to coem back normal. The I could make natural gains a gain. Then after a while I went back to it for another 3 years and then again went off, only this time for 10 years. Again it took over a year to restore my system but hen it was fine until my late 40s. I was still testing in the mid upper 600s but felt like in need of a boost so I went back to it. I should add I always cycled. I didn't just stay on although the on periods got longer and the off periods always stayed to around 3 months. Those little 3 month off periods might have saved my HPTA pver the years. Now I am on TRT after my shit took to long to recover. So I have been on TRT for about 7 years but still took 8-12 week off periods for the first 3 of those years. So at 55 I finally am pretty much TRT between cycles at 100-150 mg/w with brief clean outs of 3-6 weeks from time to time.
You were actually very responsible with your steroid use considering your age and years of experience.

On m
Where in NY did you move from? I’m right behind you brotha except I need to do some research on where to move to in Florida.
i haven’t left yet. Leaving from Staten Island. I am going to be working in and around Orlando. I’ll prob move somewhere around there. Prob around an hour away

Triporelin. Period. Once a month.

The HCG preps your nuts.
The comid is some old fashioned petuitary experiment.

If your body is capable of regaining it's axis, then clomid with Gonadotrophin, GnRH, once a month with the moon.
Can you expand on this a little what is your protocol ?

I wish. I used to wake up everyday and someone has attempted to sell another sarm or whatever. Just take it religiously. It was followed as such that triporelin was the answer, yet the thing tended to wane as after a month. Eventually, credible doctors were prescribing a 100mcg Triporelin shot on a monthly basis. It's the the best unless you wish for traditional TRT exogenous testosterone injections, which also work.

Sorry incorrect in this last post. I finally pretty much went TRT still with little breaks at 55 but now I am 59.. close to 60.

I wish. I used to wake up everyday and someone has attempted to sell another sarm or whatever. Just take it religiously. It was followed as such that triporelin was the answer, yet the thing tended to wane as after a month. Eventually, credible doctors were prescribing a 100mcg Triporelin shot on a monthly basis. It's the the best unless you wish for traditional TRT exogenous testosterone injections, which also work.
Are you saying this triporelin is an alternative to traditional TRT?

Just get HRT (premier hormone health is a company I own part of). There’s nothing wrong with HRT. It’s unhealthy to have low levels of testosterone. Chances of you recovering is slim to none. Even if you do you’re going to be low and feel low AF compared to 200mg test per week.
Sounds like you’re not doing the best physically. Giving yourself castrate levels of test won’t help you physically or psychologically. Get on HRT and take control of your health. Being overweight and unhealthy is way worse than HRT.
Agreed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity