advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coming off rips...do you really lose a lot of water?

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've been on rips non stop for 2 years, never going lower than 5iu until 2 weeks ago (3.33iu). I used as much as 10iu and noticed a huge loss in water cutting it in half.

My questions is for those of you who came off rips completely, how much water weight did you lose and did you look much better?

I am running 3.3 iu which equates to roughly 5 iu of everyones else stuff, sometimes the sides get so bad with the numb hands and what not, I have to come off, it's an instant 3-4 lbs of water weight when I come off, hell even when I come off of em for 3-4 days, I drop the same weight. I sometimes run my gh on weekdays, then take the weekends off, on friday evening I'll be 226-228#, Monday morning when I wake w/o food or hgh for 2-3 days, I'll be down to 219-220, and I will notice the midsection is more defined as well.

Yes you will lose quite a bit of water, but you will look better/leaner.

I hold about 1lb on 10iu ed. In fact last time I came I didn't even drop s lb. Never held water on rips.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Depends on the person and how much fat you have on your body. The leaner you are, the less water you will hold. I ran 6iu Rips right through two shows last year, and when I came off in November I lost not a single pound. But I was in contest shape.

I hold about 1lb on 10iu ed. In fact last time I came I didn't even drop s lb. Never held water on rips.

Is this only in an extremely lean state? This is shocking to me. I lost 10lbs in one week going from 10iu to 3.33iu (however I lowered my calories and carbs a bit too)

Last edited:
I think the new prevailing thought on gh is to come off it for 3 or 4 days right before the contest, just in case there is any water being held.

Is this only in an extremely lean state? This is shocking to me. I lost 10lbs in one week going from 10iu to 3.33iu (however I lowered my calories and carbs a bit too)

Not really .About 9 percent. I did 20iu for 5 days once and held about 4lb water. Was about 10 percent then. Don't really hold water on nandrolone either. Dbol I bloat to fuck unless reall lean

Not really .About 9 percent. I did 20iu for 5 days once and held about 4lb water. Was about 10 percent then. Don't really hold water on nandrolone either. Dbol I bloat to fuck unless reall lean

Consider yourself extremely lucky. I bloat more than anyone's business. When I lost 15lbs so fast, my abs looked so good. That tells me I had very little fat on me and that water is everything when it comes to looking "fat"

We all know that rips is one of the best out there other than pharm grade but the water retention is strong for some. Your will drop 4-5 lbs im guesssing

I will find out soon enough! Got about 25iu left of rips before i move to another GH.

I definitely lose some water weight. But like someone mentioned, I look great and lean. Love rips. Water weight depends on individual

I've been on rips non stop for 2 years, never going lower than 5iu until 2 weeks ago (3.33iu). I used as much as 10iu and noticed a huge loss in water cutting it in half.

My questions is for those of you who came off rips completely, how much water weight did you lose and did you look much better?[/QUOTE

.I lose 3-5 # if I stop for more than 24 hours. I run 3.33 to 5 ius/day

Consider yourself extremely lucky. I bloat more than anyone's business. When I lost 15lbs so fast, my abs looked so good. That tells me I had very little fat on me and that water is everything when it comes to looking "fat"

me too esp on rips i bloated like crazy on that trash and for someone like myself who runs gh continuious it sucks why would i wanna run that stuff again only too look fat and bloated all the time horrible look

Rips are not trash! Stuff is phenomenal. Sucks you hold that much water but to call em trash is a stretch!

me too esp on rips i bloated like crazy on that trash and for someone like myself who runs gh continuious it sucks why would i wanna run that stuff again only too look fat and bloated all the time horrible look

Not used them much but I dropped water when coming off... depends upon various factors. The fact I put on about 10 pounds of water in the first week on rips is an indication I am gonna drop water though :eek::D

Rips are not trash! Stuff is phenomenal. Sucks you hold that much water but to call em trash is a stretch!

too me they are anything that makes me look worse to me is not good btw i held well over 10 pounds of water on them things it was sick

too me they are anything that makes me look worse to me is not good btw i held well over 10 pounds of water on them things it was sick

Some people don't mind because they are looking at long term goals.

Currently 4 weeks into using rips @3.33 IU/ED with 2 days off. After week 2 I noticed some swelling in my hands and ankles. I lowered daily sodium to almost nothing, upped my Vitamin C dosage to about 5 grams ED, added Dandelion Root Tea 2-3 cups a day, Potassium 100 mg with every large meal, upped my probiotic dose to 50 billion, and added in extra powdered fiber ED. After about 2 days of that the swelling disappeared and some co-workers commented on how I looked slimmer and fuller in the shoulders and arms. Granted I'm still a fatty, but the improvements are coming daily!
Currently 247 lbs with around 15% BF.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner