over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coming off steroids completely

I am prescribed the 1ml vials with 200mg of cyp in them so I'll load the 1ml into a normal syringe with an 18' and then transfer it all to a slin pin. I will then inject 0.1cc (20mg) IM every morning as soon as I wake up.

Repeat loading the syringe every 10 days. Easy

When you say slin pin you mean 30g luer lock. I mean, you are not using the same slin pin IM over the 10 days...your switching the needle every day right?

So same slin pin every morning for 10 days? I have no problem using the same pin that way. It’s convenient. I’m sure it’s fine if you’re showered. Maybe keep it in the refrigerator to reduce risk of bacteria.

When you say slin pin you mean 30g luer lock. I mean, you are not using the same slin pin IM over the 10 days...your switching the needle every day right?

Exact same slin pin and needle 10 days in a row. Then I'll switch

Eww... Are you concerned about bacteria? How dull does that pin get?

Nah been re-using slin needles for years. It doesn't get that dull most of the time. Sometimes slightly but not too bad.

Nah been re-using slin needles for years. It doesn't get that dull most of the time. Sometimes slightly but not too bad.

How do you manage the possibility of introducing a foreign substance and causing issues such as an abscess - Alcohol bath?

How do you manage the possibility of introducing a foreign substance and causing issues such as an abscess - Alcohol bath?

Nothing. I've never had a problem before and I've been re-using slin pin needles for YEARS

Nothing. I've never had a problem before and I've been re-using slin pin needles for YEARS

Huh...I guess I overestimate how easily it is to introduce bacteria into the environment. Learned something new...

Coincidentally, I was speaking to an IFBB Pro at my gym and asked him for some 18g pins because I was out and did not want to load with 25g pins. He was genuinely shocked that I would throw them out after pre-loading my weeks worth of pins.

I was.... 38 when i quit PED's cold turkey. just lost the desire for any shots or any part of the sport. It was freaking hell. i thought i could get back some natural test function etc but not eve close! after over a year of being off and shrinking away to nothing (business partners literally thought i had cancer and was dying) ZERO sex drive ZERO energy, ached all the time... it was just awful... i finally went to doc and had test levels checked. a whopping 50 was my test levels. so my wife literally had more test than me.
got on trt and life is GOOD again.
i still get tired of taking my trt shot (i shoot small amount every 3rd day) but its sooooooo worth it.
i suggest you get off everything except 150-250mg test a week for a few months and get blood work done go from there. but totally coming off no way.
and if you are gonna ride bicycle and get off everything get ready for people to ask you if you are sick/have cancer. alot of cardio+low test= wasting away
-F2S

He dose not need 150mg per week.

Same here. Never an issue. I alway kept it refrigerated though.

SubQ? If subQ, where do you inject it? I fear skin getting scar tissue and thickening from subQ. That’s why i never do subQ anything in The abdomen, only in the side top of my glutes for subQ HGH/peptides.

There’s a good chances I’ll become a member of the daily subQ HRT club if i end up depressed, low sex drive, and looking like shit. Time will tell.

Zero reasons to do SubQ unless you want to, 1/2" IM into the quads, delts, glutes, whatever, doesn't matter. It's 30g, you might as well be doing acupuncture or dry needling. There is no pain, no scar tissue, nothing, backloading isn't necessary.

I am prescribed the 1ml vials with 200mg of cyp in them so I'll load the 1ml into a normal syringe with an 18' and then transfer it all to a slin pin. I will then inject 0.1cc (20mg) IM every morning as soon as I wake up.

Repeat loading the syringe every 10 days. Easy

Zero reasons to backload, you are doing it the LONG way! You need a 30iu slin pin, it will fill in 15 seconds (I just did one and timed it). The hydraulic pressure in the smaller sized slin pin is much higher than a bigger one, so it fills faster.

Exact same slin pin and needle 10 days in a row. Then I'll switch

There are several things that can go wrong with reusing slin pins, lots of studies and documented reasons not to do this with insulin pins. They cost 15 cents each, I recommend not resuing.

Zero reasons to backload, you are doing it the LONG way! You need a 30iu slin pin, it will fill in 15 seconds (I just did one and timed it). The hydraulic pressure in the smaller sized slin pin is much higher than a bigger one, so it fills faster.

I literally had no clue there was a such thing as a 30iu insulin pin! Now I want some

edit: I would need a prescription in my state. My endo might not agree to me using a slin pin (even though that's what I do anyway).

Last edited:
I literally had no clue there was a such thing as a 30iu insulin pin! Now I want some

edit: I would need a prescription in my state. My endo might not agree to me using a slin pin (even though that's what I do anyway).
So if you use a 30iu slin pin you can draw from vial and don't need to backload? Can you get these 30iu ones online. I just have standard slin pins.

So if you use a 30iu slin pin you can draw from vial and don't need to backload? Can you get these 30iu ones online. I just have standard slin pins.

Think you meant to ask Kaladryn but I googled it and tried to buy some but my state requires a prescription. Maybe I can buy off a foreign site though if there is one.

I use 27 gauge with removable pin. You can draw with any gauge you want.

Even when I cycle on larger doses I sometimes use slin pins and I never backload, I fill a 29g/1cc all the way by leaving the pin the bottle hanging upside down, it takes a couple minutes. But it's extremely easy when small quantities and even easier when using smaller sized slin pins (30iu or 50iu).

Think you meant to ask Kaladryn but I googled it and tried to buy some but my state requires a prescription. Maybe I can buy off a foreign site though if there is one.

You can draw into a 50iu slin pin a lot easier than a 100iu slin pin also, but 30iu makes it even easier. It's also hard to do 1iu increments on a 100iu slin pin.

I order from total diabetes supply, they won't ship to your state?

Last edited:

I use 31 gauge 1/2” for HGH

Why not just get a 1ml slip tip syringe and slip on 30g pin? It`s so cheap! Even if you don`t see it, there can be biological matter in that syringe after first use.

Sadly, you will likely need to be on some kind of TRT for life. Especially if you have been juicing for many years.

Something like 200-300mg Test a week
Nolva daily
AI as needed
Low dose hGH or GH peptides.

Winstrol is not helping your lipids or health

200-300 is cycling

If the dude wants to re-use the slin pin, has no issues, and has done so for however long, let him :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear