over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coming off steroids completely

ThinkTank

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Been contemplating this for a while now. Reached some goals and like what I see in the mirror. I would like to discontinue PED's at some point entirely, focus on other things in life, and continue to get leaner.

I have been on some sort of test for at least 1 or 2 years (I really cannot remember at this point how long), and juicing on and off for the last 20+ years. Getting tired of the grind that is required of this lifestyle. I could happily put those efforts into other aspects of my life.

Current cycle is minimal.
300mg Test E weekly
50mg oral Winstrol daily
50mg proviron daily
20mg Nolvadex daily

Has anyone done this before? What advice do you have?

I both appreciate and look forward to the replies.

Just in case anyone is wondering what I will do specifically in regards to exercise...I plan on cycling, which will help keep me lean and benefit my cardiovascular health.

Sadly, you will likely need to be on some kind of TRT for life. Especially if you have been juicing for many years.

Something like 200-300mg Test a week
Nolva daily
AI as needed
Low dose hGH or GH peptides.

Winstrol is not helping your lipids or health

I cycled on and off for about 10 years and then went off for 10 years. It took about a year and a 1/2 to fully recover. Probably recovered 70% in the first 10 months and then a slow completion over the next months. My situation was different. I cycled not blast and cruise. So, my HPTA was allowed to partially recover for months and months between 12-16 week AAS cycles. So tough to say how you will do with continuous blast/cruise. Some guys recover fine. Others not so much. It can take many months or even years.

Whoops...Forgot the 12.5mg Aromasin EOD.

I am hoping to come off completely. I mean, the TRT might be a thing I need to consider.

Not be scared of TRT. It's used for a reason. What's your age?

Whoops...Forgot the 12.5mg Aromasin EOD.

I am hoping to come off completely. I mean, the TRT might be a thing I need to consider.

You won't know until you try, there are many different protocols out there to bring back your HPTA functions.
Many have been able to restore their functions successfully, I believe it can be done even given a history like yours. If that does not work... TRT.

Don't buy into the "PCT" crap that is out there, there is no way to "jump start" your HPGA. The ideal scenario for getting it back online is an environment of LOW testosterone and LOW estrogen. If either one of these is artificially stimulated, recovery will be slower. If you go off completely, studies (on people doing TRT) show it will take 6-18 months to reach maximal testosterone (which won't be very high...).

You may get some benefit from doing a run of HCG before you come off, not after, but if you are going the TRT route there is no reason to do this.

If you go with TRT, I highly suggest daily dosing of test at 10-12mg/day (get a script and use pharm grade). No AI and no nolva.

Assuming you are going the TRT route: I would start by dropping everything except AI and the Nolva. Stop all testosterone for two weeks, after two weeks, start back at 10mg/day (I like IM before bed with a 1/2"/30iu/30g slin pin). Drop the nolvadex one week after stopping all AAS, drop the AI after three weeks (one week after you start the 10mg/day).

This is would be the most advantageous route.

Good luck trying to focus on a "normal life" with testosterone levels in the toilet. Why even bother?

I cycled on and off for 20 plus years always came off for at least a few months in between courses. I did stay on for a few years straight somewhere in the middle. I came off completely for over a year after a knee surgery and my natural test did come back at 560. so the damage after long term use to your hpta is not always permanent. I think coming off for long periods was the key. but this is just my experience. iv been off completely for two months as we speak and im just starting to feel my balls again. the older we get the longer everything takes

My last AAS shot was 38 days ago. I lost 30Lbs but the look is similar, just smaller. My sex drive is coming back. I get horny at some point everyday. My eyes are actually white now. For 20 years they were blood shot and brownish on the inner part. My mind is a lot better, much more positive outlook, primarily because for 20 years i felt toxic, poisoned, and needed 13-16 hours sleep a night just to feel so so. Now i feel good off 8 or 9 hours. I still toss and turn all night and wake up a lot though, but my energy is much better and i actually look forward to living life. Obviously much of my AAS problem was from running 3-4 grams for years and only a year total out of 23 years was less than a gram. This past month I was bed ridden in excruciating pain so I’m sure had i been able to walk and lift weights i would have held a lot more muscle. I can’t go back on AAS because my hemoglobin was 25 when i was in the hospital for surgery 10 days ago. 1,050ccs of blood have been drained but i have no idea if I’m in a safe range yet. I just started back at the gym this week which feels amazing. My upperbody is almost as strong with the exception of biceps and triceps. My left leg is a toothpick and i just started walking on it a few days ago. I rode the bike for 5 minutes and my quads hurt like a mutha last night. Pain pills were my best friend.

I’m not interested in taking any PCT drugs. My plan is to just do my best naturally. If there comes a point where i am depressed from low testosterone then I’ll look into HRT, but only if my hemoglobin, hematocrit, and blood pressure are normal. My blood pressure was 160/110 at the hospital in the am. In the pm after taking 500ccs of blood it was 145/84. I need to buy batteries for my blood pressure wrist cuff today and check it after the gym. Yes, i fear people at the gym saying i lost all my muscle but so far it hasn’t happened. I saw a hot girl there Sunday and she just smiled and said hi. She didn’t seem to notice. I was in a tank top too. I’m still shredded but only 185Lbs. I’m just grateful to be walking and able to train isolation upperbody movements again. Hopefully i can rebuild my body to something I’m proud of.

TRT is likely inevitable

I was.... 38 when i quit PED's cold turkey. just lost the desire for any shots or any part of the sport. It was freaking hell. i thought i could get back some natural test function etc but not eve close! after over a year of being off and shrinking away to nothing (business partners literally thought i had cancer and was dying) ZERO sex drive ZERO energy, ached all the time... it was just awful... i finally went to doc and had test levels checked. a whopping 50 was my test levels. so my wife literally had more test than me.
got on trt and life is GOOD again.
i still get tired of taking my trt shot (i shoot small amount every 3rd day) but its sooooooo worth it.
i suggest you get off everything except 150-250mg test a week for a few months and get blood work done go from there. but totally coming off no way.
and if you are gonna ride bicycle and get off everything get ready for people to ask you if you are sick/have cancer. alot of cardio+low test= wasting away
-F2S

Last edited:
Just so you know where my advice is coming from, I've come off completely for 7-8 years (no TRT), I've come off to just TRT using weekly and bi-weekly injections probably 20 times, I've been on just TRT for around 5 years, I've experimented with almost every TRT+AI combination. Everything under the eye of a doctor and with lots of bloodwork. Nothing, and I mean nothing even comes close to comparing to the daily dosing protocol. It takes me under 30 seconds to do the daily injections, filling a 30iu slin pin to 5 or 6iu takes 10 to 15 seconds. The results are absolutely amazing, not having to use an AI is amazing, the free test levels are amazing.

Credit to Emeric for this protocol, it's the best!

For those wondering...I am 47.

** I greatly appreciate everyone responses in this thread and will take time to digest some of the suggestions made.

Among the many reasons for wanting to come off - is the fact that I have some minor health issues related to gear usage over the years. Gyno (need surgery), elevated BP (5mg bystolic fixed that), and cholesterol levels that are out of whack.

My big concern as I near 50 is I do not want to stroke out. I just fear that I am taking an unecessary risk with my health as I reach my 50's. Maybe I am wrong? I certainly do not play the size game anymore and I do definitely like the effects that smaller doses and drier compounds provide.

Last edited:
Just so you know where my advice is coming from, I've come off completely for 7-8 years (no TRT), I've come off to just TRT using weekly and bi-weekly injections probably 20 times, I've been on just TRT for around 5 years, I've experimented with almost every TRT+AI combination. Everything under the eye of a doctor and with lots of bloodwork. Nothing, and I mean nothing even comes close to comparing to the daily dosing protocol. It takes me under 30 seconds to do the daily injections, filling a 30iu slin pin to 5 or 6iu takes 10 to 15 seconds. The results are absolutely amazing, not having to use an AI is amazing, the free test levels are amazing.

at first i called total bullshit on the everyday long ester test shots. but after seeing more and more guys on actual trt forums raving...i just started it this week. today, in fact. 12.5 a day, 87.5 a week. 4 weeks im gonna get bloods, see where i'm at. prefer to hover round 570-600. free test is always high and this way i may not need ai at all.
the op could easily do a quick slin pin before brushing his teeth, takes 30 seconds. and as long as t levels are in the normal range there wont be any sides at all and u can still feel perfectly fine.
im 48 tho. thats why i prefer to keep lower average t levels. hell, if i dont feel "right" i can always up it a tad. the site http://steroidcalc.com/ really showed the stability of every day shots.

Last edited:

I'm loving it too. I could never go back to twice per week injections. My RBC panel is so much better this way. Your post about how much your hematocrit and hemoglobin lowered was what ultimately convinced me. Seeing RDW and RBC numbers in range after they were always way high is pretty cool to experience.

I'm loving it too. I could never go back to twice per week injections. My RBC panel is so much better this way. Your post about how much your hematocrit and hemoglobin lowered was what ultimately convinced me. Seeing RDW and RBC numbers in range after they were always way high is pretty cool to experience.
What dose/frequency/volume per slin pin are you using? Just backload them for a week then use?

SubQ? If subQ, where do you inject it? I fear skin getting scar tissue and thickening from subQ. That’s why i never do subQ anything in The abdomen, only in the side top of my glutes for subQ HGH/peptides.

There’s a good chances I’ll become a member of the daily subQ HRT club if i end up depressed, low sex drive, and looking like shit. Time will tell.

What dose/frequency/volume per slin pin are you using? Just backload them for a week then use?

I am prescribed the 1ml vials with 200mg of cyp in them so I'll load the 1ml into a normal syringe with an 18' and then transfer it all to a slin pin. I will then inject 0.1cc (20mg) IM every morning as soon as I wake up.

Repeat loading the syringe every 10 days. Easy

I am prescribed the 1ml vials with 200mg of cyp in them so I'll load the 1ml into a normal syringe with an 18' and then transfer it all to a slin pin. I will then inject 0.1cc (20mg) IM every morning as soon as I wake up.

Repeat loading the syringe every 10 days. Easy

So same slin pin every morning for 10 days? I have no problem using the same pin that way. It’s convenient. I’m sure it’s fine if you’re showered. Maybe keep it in the refrigerator to reduce risk of bacteria.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131