over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coming off T3

TrenBrah

Registered
Been on T3 at 50mcg/day for 3 weeks now and want to come off.

Was going to taper 25mg, then 12.5, then none.

How many days should i do each of these doses? I was thinking 3 days 25mg, then 3 days of 12.5, then off.

Does that look ok?

Thanks

Been on T3 at 50mcg/day for 3 weeks now and want to come off.

Was going to taper 25mg, then 12.5, then none.

How many days should i do each of these doses? I was thinking 3 days 25mg, then 3 days of 12.5, then off.

Does that look ok?

Thanks

Hows your diet been while you've been on T3? More specific Iodine,Tyrosine and selenium enriched foods?

Have you dumped any blood lately? Iron and Ferritin stores are vital to proper Thyroid Function.

Hows your diet been while you've been on T3? More specific Iodine,Tyrosine and selenium enriched foods?

Have you dumped any blood lately? Iron and Ferritin stores are vital to proper Thyroid Function.

Diet has been 300P/250C/45F

I eat chicken, turkey, lots of stir fry, oatmeal, protein powder, whole wheat bread, deli meat.

Have not given blood.

You don't need to taper off t3. I can here the taper police coming now though.

You don't need to taper off t3. I can here the taper police coming now though.

Yeah, that is why I made this thread. I have seen people say both things.

I NEED THE TRUTH!!

lol

I stopped 75mcg no taper, no issues. We used to taper gear down, there was no logic behind that either. As with gear your stay shut down until your clean so just stop. I don't taper down clen either, don't belive in tapering down at all

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I stopped 75mcg no taper, no issues. We used to taper gear down, there was no logic behind that either. As with gear your stay shut down until your clean so just stop. I don't taper down clen either, don't belive in tapering down at all

My thoughts exactly.

i was on T3 for months at a dose of 75mcg to 100mcg prepping for a show. Even after that I only tapered for a few days. Got my thyroid checked 6 weeks later and it was fine.

I never tapper off T3. When I feel it's time to give my body a break from it, I just stop taking it. Tappering off T3 is a straight myth in my opinion.

i was on T3 for months at a dose of 75mcg to 100mcg prepping for a show. Even after that I only tapered for a few days. Got my thyroid checked 6 weeks later and it was fine.

Hey Pitts, if you dont mind me asking how much were you running through your shows? Meaning were you on 25,50mcg a day through your shows? DId you cut it out before your show? Did it have any effects on carbing up?

Tks,
K

Is it safe to run t3 off cycle? I dont have any experience with t3 but put on a bit of fat during last cycle. Someone told me that it wasn't good to run t3 off cycle cause in with losing the fat u could also lose muscle mass, and that it was best to run on cycle. Any truth to that?:banghead:

Is it safe to run t3 off cycle? I dont have any experience with t3 but put on a bit of fat during last cycle. Someone told me that it wasn't good to run t3 off cycle cause in with losing the fat u could also lose muscle mass, and that it was best to run on cycle. Any truth to that?:banghead:

I wouldn't run more than 25 without gear personally but the catabolic effects are overstated. No worse than an equal calorie deficit. Probably better in a way as you can take in more nutrients a day still be in a deficit. I won't try to lose weight without gear full stop tbh but that's just me

Diet has been 300P/250C/45F

I eat chicken, turkey, lots of stir fry, oatmeal, protein powder, whole wheat bread, deli meat.

Have not given blood.

Are you using a 19 NOR?

i use high dose of T3 for 8 weeks precontest and never taper down. just stop and never had any issues

I never taper off..shit you have only been running 50 mcg's of T3 for three weeks. You want the truth, you can stop right now if you want.

Are you using a 19 NOR?

Now what does that matter? I've never seen that mentioned with T3 before. Would that be a good or bad thing?

Thanks!

Now what does that matter? I've never seen that mentioned with T3 before. Would that be a good or bad thing?

Thanks!

Chronic administration of anabolic andr - PubMed Mobile

I'll get back on my opinion with T3, I've been very busy lately with school, work, moving.. .
Not that my opinion matters to some, just my experiences of 20 years of using T3 both for therapeutic and Dieting approach.

Does one need to taper off a mild dose, No..... but....

I've done both tapering and complete drop. I much prefer the taper, if I don't taper down I get emotional for a few days, uncomfortable mood swings. This is from the 100mcg/day level. I usually drop to 50 for 3 days, then 25 for 3 days, then off.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131