over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coming off tren-e

jay o.

Registered
Been running it at 1g for probably 7 weeks, then 1.2 the last 3 weeks. Im coming off due to its sides with high test which do not work too well with me. Id like to know how long itll take for it to leave my system? Id also like to know when i can expect sides to slow down? Thanks.

Been running it at 1g for probably 7 weeks, then 1.2 the last 3 weeks. Im coming off due to its sides with high test which do not work too well with me. Id like to know how long itll take for it to leave my system? Id also like to know when i can expect sides to slow down? Thanks.

You have a lot of posts.....Your OP is a little vague, but i'll give it a whirl in hopes that someone else chimes in for you. Since your running Tren e it's gonna take longer to clear your system than say tren a. Prob a couple of weeks to see diminished sides since its a longer lasting ester. This is also contingent on your body and whether or not you pinned 1200mg in one shot as opposed to EOD. IMO this is a monster amount of tren for asking this question. No one prob wants to chime in because you're clearly not following the advice listed on this site. This is also a lot of test to be running with tren IMO too. You don't state in your OP if your sides are estro related or prolactin related. Are you running an AI and caber? Lot's of people have been advocating low test if you're going to run high tren. My advice is to taper down your test, stop the tren and let nature take it's course. If you layout the sides you're having maybe some bros can help. IMO the worst is yet to come, you're prob gonna crash pretty hard bro.

Are you dropping everything or just the Tren? Tried Tren E for the first time a number of months ago. At about week 7 (like you) the sides got to be too much. Night sweats I could handle, hot during day ok, even the emotional edge I seemed to have I could deal with. But the incredible paranoia really did me in. I had noticeable relief in just about 3 weeks but it was still several weeks after that before I felt "cleared". Also, I was not taking near the dosage you have been.

Funny thing, I can hear the tren calling my name asking me to come back. I think it messed with me like a mental addiction.

It shouldnt take more than about 5 days to get some relief, and I think by the end of the first week off youll feel good again.

I think my answer will be an expansion of maldorf's. An enanthate ester has a functional half life of 5 days [yes that's right forget all those roid calculator websites they are just wrong]. So literally 5 days after you completely stop [forgot weaning off the ester itself does that for you] you'll have about half the compound in you and another 5 days [10 total and 75% of it is gone. Now still at 1200 a week 75% gone still means 300 or so in there depending on how you were pinning it.

Its interesting jay o. that you are choosing to stop tren because of high test sides. A solid argument to stop the test. You said and I can verify that low test and high tren is often much more sides-less than higher test. So you could drop the test and same thing as above as it dissipates should sides should as well. Then again after 10 weeks on that tren dose you might just wanna stop both and get some bloodwork done. Tren is renowned for eating HDL and after 10 weeks of a gram or more a week I'd expect significant losses there.

Finally just because 75% of a compound has cleared your system in 10 days does not mean the sides will dissipate at the same rate. If you had estrogen or prolactin any other of a myriad of problems they could linger for weeks but not addressed. Knowledge is power in this game, clearly you are learning a whole bunch of stuff here and now. Apply it as you move forward and avoid this unpleasantness in the future

1g of tren a week?

cut down to 400-600mg week and ride it out

i agree decrease the dose to 400mg a week and see if the sides your having are clear that sounds like a heavy dose of tren

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131