over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coming off trt to concieve

2 months in. Figured I’d give a little update. Seeing a urologist at Jefferson university hospital in Philadelphia. He wanted me off completely because my sperm count was zero. Started me on 50 of clomid right away Monday wed and Friday. Been on that a little over 2 months. A couple weeks later after my blood test came back that my LH and Fsh levels were 0 as well, he started me on 1500 of pregnyl(hcg) Monday wed and fri, and 150 of follistim(fsh) mon wed fri. Had a semen analysis done last week exactly a month and a half in and my numbers are back a little over 1 million. Still a ways to go to get to 16 million. Lh and fsh are back at high end of normal, and my test and free test surprises me. 600 test and 97 free test. Had about 3 weeks at the beginning that I felt like shit. But other then that I feel pretty good.

2 months in. Figured I’d give a little update. Seeing a urologist at Jefferson university hospital in Philadelphia. He wanted me off completely because my sperm count was zero. Started me on 50 of clomid right away Monday wed and Friday. Been on that a little over 2 months. A couple weeks later after my blood test came back that my LH and Fsh levels were 0 as well, he started me on 1500 of pregnyl(hcg) Monday wed and fri, and 150 of follistim(fsh) mon wed fri. Had a semen analysis done last week exactly a month and a half in and my numbers are back a little over 1 million. Still a ways to go to get to 16 million. Lh and fsh are back at high end of normal, and my test and free test surprises me. 600 test and 97 free test. Had about 3 weeks at the beginning that I felt like shit. But other then that I feel pretty good.
Spermatogenesis takes roughly 3 months, the number will jump up soon.

What were your dosages and protocol?
I stayed on TRT at a lower dose around 70-80mg Test with 200iu HCG daily for a few months, then added in HMG at 75iu twice weekly. As soon as I added in the HMG it seemed like the pregnancy happened soon after.

I stayed on TRT at a lower dose around 70-80mg Test with 200iu HCG daily for a few months, then added in HMG at 75iu twice weekly. As soon as I added in the HMG it seemed like the pregnancy happened soon after.
pretty muchmy experience last baby but i didnt stay on the test, this time round want to stay on test very low dose as you mentioned

Clomid will definitely jump start your balls and you will be producing millions n millions of sperms given the time. In addition, it will also help elevate your test numbers and with that it might also increase your e2 levels which is why some urologist will or might include AI in their hrt protocols. It looks like your dr wants to take it slow n steady and see how your body will react w clomid 3x/wk. Your dr will monitor your progress through regular lab works and makes adjustments accordingly. Clomid will help you start a family. Goodluck brahdah!

Hi guys ill put this on here rather than starting a new thread

I have started my fertility treatment and doing the following

70mg test e per week

first 5 days 1000iu hcg every day

after the first 5 days go to 500iu eod

Continue that for 4 weeks then add in gonal f 35iu 2-3 times week

So I’ve been on try for the past 7 years. Couple blast here and there but nothing in the last 4 years. Long story short I’m trying to have kids with my wife and semen analysis came back with no Sperm. My try was through an hrt clinic. But I promised my wife I would go to a urologist at a major hospital system near us. Saw him this week and he wants me to stop my trt and is starting me on clomid 50mg 3x/wk. eventually I will be on hcg and fsh as well.

I guess my question is what should I expect. I’m pretty sure the chances of me recovering are next to nothing. How am I gonna feel as my test level drops so low. I’m worried because I just started a new job that I am in school for and am worried about being too tired and not being able to focus. Also anyone have experience coming off to try to conceive?
theres a new post in this forum about conceiving on TRT check it out it works. I was just reading and commenting on it but he talks about how he never came off and still had no issues with his sperm count he said the key is hCG and HMG the thread is called "i did it"

I would try taking Clomid and see if you can get the count up that way because I personally got my wife pregnant twice on TRT without even trying. It seems like I was taking clomid at the time.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear